Chapter 22 – Bedroom Fun
2.8k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Vel’s bedroom door shut behind us, the young elven woman was all over me. The fact that we had already had quite a bit of fun together earlier in the day did nothing to slow down the pace at which she was kissing and touching me, nor did it do anything to slow down the pace at which I returned her affection.

Soon enough, her dress and wet panties had been haphazardly discarded onto the floor as we fell onto the bed together, where we continued the flurry of kissing and touching for a little while longer. When Vel eventually broke away from my lips again, she gave me a very sheepish look as her eyes darted over to the bedside table where I had left the various sex toys that I had placed aside for our own personal use earlier in the day.

Although the young elven woman was not quite as shy as she once was, she could still be rather meek when it came to new things, so I gave her a slight nudge in the form of a seductive whisper in her ear. "Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me how you want to fuck me."

Vel gently bit her lip as she responded to me with. "Can I use that toy on you, Eve? The one you used on me earlier. The strapless dildo, that is."

A perverted smile stretched across my lips upon hearing this. However, as much as the idea of getting my pussy pounded delighted me, I still thought Vel could do with a bit more teasing first. As such, I lightly trailed the tips of my fingers down her neck and across her petite chest as I continued to whisper to her.

"I didn’t tell you to ask me for permission, did I, Vel? I told you to tell me what you wanted to do, how you wanted to fuck me. You don’t need to ask me for my consent, you will always have it. Fuck me, spank me, kiss me, whatever it is you want to do, whenever it is, I will always be up for it."

"..." Vel just stared blankly at me for a few seconds until I gave her petite butt a little smack to get her back to her senses. At which point, the young elven woman wasted no time reaching over to the pile of sex toys and retrieving the strapless dildo.

"Don’t forget to make sure you’re wet enough for it to comfortably go in." I took the moment to remind her of a basic principle of sex as a woman, since she was still relatively new to all this. It hadn’t even been a whole day since she lost her virginity after all.

"Oh, I am very wet already. Don’t you worry." Vel giggled as she slid the bulbous end of the toy inside herself. Or at least she tried to, as she fumbled around a little bit before finally getting it to go into her. Apparently, the young woman didn’t have much experience with inserting things into her pussy, which was mostly expected since she didn’t have any previous sexual experience before me, but it also told me that she probably hadn’t ever used a tampon before either.

Oh, shit! I hope this world actually has feminine hygiene products. Surely they’d have pads at least. God, how messy would it be if they didn’t? But at least I have the freshen up skill to deal with it. Wait… Why the fuck am I thinking about periods right now? Focus on the sexy naked woman on top of you, idiot.

As I shook those thoughts aside and focused my attention wholly on Vel again, the young woman in question slowly and teasingly slid her fingers down my naked body toward my pussy. "The real question is how wet are you, Eve?"

"Wet enough, but I could always be wetter." I responded with a sly smirk that soon turned into a moan as I felt a certain pair of fingers finally reach my throbbing clit.

Truthfully, I probably couldn’t have been wetter, but I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to have someone else play with my clit. Not only was it much more fun than doing it myself, but Vel was getting quite good at it already. 

A part of me suspected that she had chosen to learn a general skill like sensual massage, a suspicion that I soon voiced when the woman’s fingers curled up inside my tight, wet pussy and began to massage my g-spot to great effect. "Oh, fuck that feels so good. How are you so good at this already, Vel? Did you learn the sensual massage general skill?"

The young elven woman let out a slight chuckle as she leaned forward and began to plant kisses on my breasts and neck, all the while keeping two fingers inside me as her thumb played with my clit. "Sadly, no. I don’t have the slots for any more general skills, especially when dropping the ones I already have would be a massive waste of the time that I have already invested into them. What I do have, though, is an amazing and wonderful woman to learn from and experiment with."

"Ah… You're not so bad yourself." I chuckled back, but this also turned into more of a moan.

Vel had really only been touching me for a little while so far, but I already felt like I was about to cum. It didn’t feel like it was going to be an extremely powerful orgasm, only a slight one, but that was okay. I was confident that I was going to cum lots and lots tonight. However, I didn’t actually achieve a climax right then, because the young woman chose this moment to slide her fingers out of me, leaving me craving more.

Instead of playing with me, the young woman stared into my eyes as she licked my pussy juices off her fingers. When they were relatively clean, her fingers went down and took a hold of the wooden strapless dildo that was hanging from her pussy, which I had forgotten all about in the heat of the moment.

"Please Vel, I need it inside of me. Please fuck my little pussy senseless." I fluttered my eyes at the young woman, shamelessly begging her for what I wanted more than anything else in the world right now.

"Gods above, you're such a naughty woman…" Vel giggled, thoroughly enjoying the desperate look in my eyes, but thankfully she wasn’t going to disappoint me.

It took a little bit of repositioning, but in a matter of seconds, the young elven woman was positioned between my legs with the wooden cuck pressed up against the slit of my throbbing, aching pussy. Once there, she wasted no time pushing inside me.

"Oh, fuck! That’s the good stuff. You're filling my pussy so much, baby!" I moaned out loud as I felt the strapless dildo penetrating deep inside my vagina, hitting all the right places to get me going.

There was just something about another person being in control of the dildo that made it all the more fun and much more enjoyable than what I could have achieved on my own. Maybe it was the fact that there was a warm, sexy body atop me, pressing down on me and kissing me as they fucked me with the toy, that made it feel better, but I didn’t really care about the why of it in the heat of the moment. I only cared that it felt amazing and that I wanted more.

To that end, I activated both my sense gaze and fascinate skills. Neither of the skills were really necessary to be used for the fun to continue, but they both needed to see a bit more use if I wanted to rank them up, and I liked the way Vel's gaze felt on my skin when they were both activated so there was little reason not to use them when I could.

Although I expected Vel’s gaze to be affixed to me thanks to fascinate, what I wasn’t expecting was for it to result in her picking up the speed of her thrusting into me. Before, she had only started to take tentative motions as she got into the swing of things, but now, after the skill was used on her, she was fervently going at it.

My dripping wet pussy squelched over and over again as the strapless dildo hit deep inside me again and again, bottoming out with every thrust. While this was happening, I wrapped my legs around Vel’s waist, locking her into position so that she could do nothing but fuck me. Up top, the young woman’s gaze was certainly affixed to me, but instead of just staring into my eyes, she was blatantly focused on my breasts, which were bouncing around from the motion of our fucking.

Vel only stared at my irresistible chest for a few seconds, as the young woman soon began to fervently go at my ample breasts. Between the groping, sucking, and licking, she was practically shoving her face right up in there. But as much as I wanted to be kissed on the lips a little more during the sex, I had to admit that this was a nice addition as well. She even continued to go at my breasts like that when fascinate’s duration ran out.

Considering how close I got to cumming just from the fingering earlier, it was no surprise that by then I was getting pretty close again. However, this time I knew I wasn’t going to be disappointed and that the orgasm was going to be much more powerful than the initial one that I was denied.

As such, I couldn’t help but scream out as I came. "I’m cumming, Vel! I’m cumming on your big hard dildo. Fuck! It feels so good!"

The pleasure was so overwhelming that I almost blacked out for a second; there was just something so intimate and so potent about climaxing while being embraced by someone like this. While the sexual release coursed through my body, my arms and legs clung tight to the naked, sweaty body of the woman above me. The way her bare skin felt against my own hot, flushed skin was so refreshing that it was to die for.

As I was coming down from my blissful high, I felt the young woman slide the strapless dildo out of me. Having my pussy separated from the dildo after cumming and convulsing on something so hard and thick made a part of me feel slightly empty, and not just physically, but I quickly put those thoughts aside in light of greater things.

"Gods above, that was so hot." Vel gasped, having clearly enjoyed watching me cum as my pussy juices weren't the only ones dripping from the strapless dildo that hung from her.

"What do you mean was? We aren’t done yet." A sly grin stretched across my lips as I deftly flipped the young elven woman over on the bed, swapping places with her so that I was now the one on top.

Vel was helpless to resist me as my quick movements took her by surprise, but there was no possibility that she didn’t want what was about to happen. Of course, even if by some miracle she didn’t want this, she would have just said as much, so I didn't worry much about it.

Positioned like that, I reached down from above her and slid the strapless dildo out of her wet, but so far unsatisfied pussy. The bulbous end of the dildo, which acted as an anchor inside her pussy so that she could fuck me with the other end, was immediately replaced by a pair of fingers that were playing with her in a similar manner as she had played with me before things got really heated.

While those fingers were down there, working their magic on her pussy, my hand brought the dildo up to her lips. Specifically, the end of the dildo that was just fervently fucking me moments ago. "Suck it clean, Vel. Lap up every drop of my cream."

To her credit, Vel wasted no time before doing what I had playfully demanded of her. In between moans and gasps of pleasure, her tongue scoured every inch of that wooden dildo. Where once it was coated in the thick, creaminess of my arousal, built up over the course of a hard fucking, it was soon glistening with nothing but her saliva.

Even then, when it was clean of the taste of my pussy, she continued to suck and slurp on the dildo, giving it a rather amateurish blowjob as I fingered her pussy. However, this only lasted for a few seconds more as the young elven woman soon reached her own climax.

Once all was said and done, I set the dildo aside on the bedside drawers and returned to Vel's side. The both of us were just content to lie there, cuddling with each other, indulging in the pleasant feeling of each other’s bare skin against our own for more than a few minutes after that.

Of course, the system chose this moment to bombard me with a series of notifications, but I chose to delay them. Or at least I thought of doing that and then the system immediately made it happen. Apparently, that was actually something you could do. Instead of getting the play-by-play of all your gains after any activities, you could set the notifications to a silent mode and get a summary of everything later, at a more convenient time of your choosing.

This was extremely handy since I doubted this was the end of Vel and my fun tonight, and I didn't want to ruin the mood by going over system stuff. It was better to focus on my time with her now and deal with all of that in the morning.

41