Chapter 28 – Meeting Up With Saph Again
2.1k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our momentary pause, Vel and I continued on our way through the forest. As much as I wanted to take a break right then and there so that I could reward the young elven woman for saving the poor helpless flower from my wayward foot by giving her countless orgasms, I much preferred reaching our destination and spending time with the additional company of a certain blue slime who would just love to vibrate on our pussies.

Speaking of which, we were apparently making great time toward reaching the tree where we had said goodbye to Saph yesterday. I said apparently because I had no idea how to tell one part of the forest from another. It sure was a good thing that Vel knew the place like it was the back of her hand, because if I was the one leading us, we would have been wandering in circles for hours, if not the rest of our lives.

"Hey, Saph, are you here? I brought Eve with me, like how we promised. Do you want to come and play with us?" Vel called out when we reached what I assumed was our destination.

There were a couple of seconds after the young elven woman called out when I questioned whether or not we were in the right place since there were no slimes in sight. However, that quickly changed as the gelatinous blue body of Saph squeezed its way out from between the roots of a tree and began to excitedly bounce around us. Apparently, there was a slight burrow underneath the tree that the slime called home, something I hadn’t noticed the first time I came here.

Watching just how energetically the slime was bouncing around the two of us, I couldn’t help but laugh. Their excitement was just too infectious. "I take it from your reaction that it’s a yes, you do want to come with us."

Since the slime couldn’t actually speak, it just continued to bounce, only this time it was bouncing right at me. Assuming that Saph wanted me to hold them in my arms, I held out my hands to catch them when they bounced close enough for me to reach them. However, they clearly had different intentions as Saph’s last bounce was a low one, and instead of bouncing into my arms, they bounced up under the bottom of my shirt, which was acting like a skimpy dress.

"Oh, okay… That’s good too…" My eyes instantly went wide and a few moans left my mouth as I felt the slime somehow hold on to me.

However, it wasn’t just the latching on that caused me to moan, as Saph was positioned in such a way that their smooth, gelatinous body was pressed right up against the entirety of my vulva, which they immediately started to vibrate on. Maybe it was just my imagination playing tricks on me or maybe my memory had faded from all the distractions since, but the power of the slime’s vibrations actually seemed stronger than they were last time.

Even though only a few seconds had passed, I was already blushing bright red and could feel the warmth spreading from my pussy as I said. "This is… certainly one way to greet me…" 

The sound of fervent giggling eventually drew my attention back to the young woman by my side, who was apparently finding this entirely amusing. Given how eager Saph was to go at my pussy like this, it was a surprise they hadn’t done anything with the Vel before. Or maybe it was just something in me that awoke this perverted side of the slime. If the once innocent and naive Vel was anything to go by, I sure did have that effect on people.

Like that, the slime continued to vibrate on my pussy, getting me closer and closer to an orgasm. All the while, I remained helpless against their efforts, not that I would have ever wanted them to stop so long as they promised to make me cum. That said, it was only a short, quick orgasm that I soon experienced since there wasn’t any real build-up and the Saph really knew how to get me there quicker than even I could get myself off. Although the way they could mould their body to perfectly stimulate every part of my pussy sure did help a lot in that regard. There was nothing I had at my disposal, here or back on Earth that was quite that effective.

But once that was done, Saph practically popped off of my pussy and began bouncing around again before coming to a stop, held in Vel’s arms. "Are slimes normally that perverted?" I asked as I took a moment to catch my breath and tentatively touch my pussy.

I was practically throbbing down there, but I was also strangely dry, despite being thoroughly aroused. Although the insides of my vagina were flooded with arousal the whole time the slime was going at it, Saph had absorbed any of those sexual fluids that had dripped out of me, leaving the exterior of my pussy as dry as a bone until now, at which point my arousal was dripping from my pussy once more.

"I don’t actually know, but I doubt it." Vel shrugged, unsure as the slime in her arms let out a happy little gurgle. "Wait a minute…"

The young elven woman didn’t say anything further for a handful of seconds as she just stared at Saph. I looked at the slime, confused for a second as I waited for the woman to speak again, but when she did, she simply asked a question directed at the slime. "Have you done some hunting since we last met, Saph?"

The slime just shook their body, mimicking the shake of a head as if to say, "No, I haven't."

"Really, that’s weird… I could swear your core looks bigger. Does it look bigger to you, Eve?" Vel turned to me and asked me for my opinion.

Leaning over and taking a closer look at Saph, I assumed the core the young elven woman spoke of was the dark sphere of some sort inside the slime’s slightly opaque body. It didn’t really look bigger to me, but then again, I hadn’t really paid their core any attention the first time we met. Of course, I answered by saying as much.

"Huh, maybe it’s just my imagination." Vel just shook her head, content to leave the matter there since I didn’t seem to notice it.

However, I was still curious as to what this would have meant. "What’s the significance of if Saph had their core get bigger?"

"The size of a monster’s core is almost directly an indicator of its strength. If Saph’s core actually did grow, then that would mean they got a little stronger, which can happen slightly over time, but mostly just happens when they kill and devour living creatures." Vel kindly explained this to me.

"Stronger you say…" I mused aloud. "Now that I think about it, Saph’s vibrations were stronger than they were last time. Could they have levelled up since we parted ways with them yesterday?"

"Monsters don’t have levels, just tiers, which have significantly different power levels," Vel responded, reminding me that her father had mentioned something along those lines when he was explaining tiers to me and how they were applied to people.

"When a monster grows stronger, it just gains stats, which might be the case here, although I suspect Saph only gained one or two stats at most. They are probably still a ways off from gaining enough stats to cross the 1st tier threshold and evolve into something stronger."

Hearing this, Saph let out an excited gurgle, as if the idea of becoming stronger excited them greatly. To be fair, the prospect of becoming stronger and evolving my class also greatly excited me, so we shared that. It wasn’t just a monster thing.

"Do you mean evolve in the same way we have class evolutions or is it different for monsters?" I asked, wanting to learn more while we were still on this topic.

"When a monster evolves, they see both a physical change and a sudden spike in strength. How a monster changes during its evolution depends from case to case, but it is generally determined by its environment and the things it has hunted to get stronger."

"Cool," I grinned with perverted delight as I reached out and pet the slime held in the woman’s hands. "I hope you get the ability to make tentacles when you evolve. I really want to experience what it’s like to be thoroughly fucked by you. Oh, and not just my pussy either, but both holes at the same time. That sounds so damn nice…"

Saph let out another excited gurgling noise in agreement with my sentiment. Vel, however, just laughed and shook her head. "I must say, your class really does suit you doesn’t it."

"Damned right it does." I returned the young woman’s laugh as I slid my hands around her waist, where they immediately roamed down from and gave her butt a slight squeeze.

After I had my fill of groping her butt for the moment, it was time to continue with our plans for the morning. "Should we start heading for this place you wanted to show me? If it’s as beautiful as you say it is, I’m sure it will make the perfect spot for all three of us to roll around and fuck each other’s brains out."

"Alrighty, then. It’s this way, follow me." Vel started to walk off into the forest, having no complaints about my suggested activities for the morning.

Likewise, Saph was happy to just go along with the flow. Luckily for them, that also included being carried the whole way there by Vel. I would have killed to have someone carry me instead of doing all this walking, but at least it was good exercise. Of course, it wasn’t the best kind of exercise we could have been doing since nothing really bet sex, but I wasn’t all that disappointed. Mostly because I was absolutely certain that lots and lots of sex awaited us as soon as we reached our destination.

Once more, we continued to walk through the verdant green forest, travelling for at most a quarter of an hour before reaching our destination. In the grand scheme of things, we probably weren’t travelling all that far into the forest, but when the scenery looked nearly identical the whole way there, it made the trek feel a whole lot more tedious.

Eventually, though, we made it to another clearing in the forest, one that was quite beautiful, just like Vel had said. However, this clearing was much larger than the one in which Vel’s home was situated. In addition to being quite large, the clearing was filled with vibrant red flowers, almost creating a sea of red. The only part of the clearing that didn’t have flowers growing in it was a small walkway of flat, overgrown rocks that led to a stone circle in the centre of the clearing.

There were six dark stone monoliths that made up the circle, each rising about two metres into the air. These stones were fairly overgrown at the base, where they protruded from the ground, but up top, their stone was weathered and bare from the elements against which they had stood the test of time. The inside of the circle was about three metres across and completely bare of flowers. Instead, the ground was just covered by thick, soft-looking grass.

"What is this place? It’s amazing" I asked with my mouth agape and eyes staring out over the sea of beautiful red flowers as I followed behind the young elven woman who had navigated over to the pathway leading to the stone circle.

"It’s an old druid grove." Vel explained as she made her way inside the circle. "The elves of old, who once called the forest their home, would come here to commune with the spirits of nature. But sadly, the druidic magic that gave this place its strength has long since faded. Now, all it does is help the flowers around it grow."

Before too long, I had followed behind and joined Vel in the stone circle. My immediate attention was affixed to the stone monoliths, which I lightly trailed a handover. There were hints of carvings once adorning the stones, but time and the elements had worn whatever was inscribed there away to the point it was no longer eligible.

It truly is amazing. To think I never would have gotten to see a sight like this if my life on Earth hadn’t ended as it did.

As I continued to gawk and stare wide-eyed at the sights around me, eventually my attention drifted back to the young elven woman who brought me here. Apparently, I had been a little too occupied by the sights, because by the time my attention returned to her, Vel had enough time to strip off completely and was just standing there, butt naked with her hands on her hips and an expecting look on her face.

At that moment, between the sight of the incredibly beautiful scenery and my completely naked companion, I couldn’t have been more thrilled about how this second chance at life was turning out.

42