Chapter 29 – Threesome Among the Flowers
2.8k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wasted no time before pulling the shirt covering my body off and haphazardly tossing it to the side. Now that I was as naked as the slender, young elven woman in front of me, it was time to pounce on her. As such, the short distance between us was cleared in an instant.

My bare, naked body pressed up against her own as we kissed. Even though Vel and I had done such sensual things with each other many times over the past day or so, not once did the intimacy and passion with which we kissed each other ever falter. The feel of our lips on each other’s and our tongues dancing around each other’s mouths was just too good. Even if we never actually had sex again, I was sure we would never be able to forget the kisses we shared.

Luckily, though, that wasn’t on the table. Both Vel and I were more than a little eager to share in each other's pleasure and explore all the joy that sex had to give. In fact, we pretty much went at each other whenever we had the opportunity, and it didn’t look like that was going to change anytime soon. As was evident by the way I was pinning the young elven woman up against one of the stone circle’s monoliths.

Although Vel’s back was pressed against the smooth, worn stone, my body was just firmly pressed up against hers. My more sizeable, ample tits were practically engulfing her smaller, more petite breasts, but still, we could feel the stiffness of each other’s perky and aroused nipples poking against one another.

Pressed up against each other like that, we continued to kiss on and on. Our hands roamed across one another’s bodies, massaging, caressing, and teasing whatever sensitive spots we could get our fingers on. While this was happening, I instinctively cleared my mind of all thoughts other than my partner and the fun we were having together, allowing my various general skills to lead and guide my touch in a way that I had not quite done before.

Although I had used my general skills to my benefit in the past, they had seen much growth since then. Now the information they held was much more extensive, and I wasn’t so much using that knowledge as letting it dictate my every action.

Before too long, this new course of action was seeing great results. Soon enough, our fervent kissing saw a pause as I slid two fingers up into Vel’s pussy. While I was fingering the young elven woman’s vagina, my thumb always remained curled on top of her pussy, where it played with her clit. However, as this intimate attention caused her to moan and gasp in pleasure, I didn’t move back to kissing her. Instead, the guidance of my skills was telling me to do something different, something that involved my class skills. 

As such, I brought my head closer and closer to hers. For a second or two, she probably thought I was going to kiss her, but instead, my lips were just a slight fraction of an inch away from hers. Our foreheads were lightly touching and we could feel each other’s hot and steamy breath, but all I did in that close proximity was stare into the young elven woman’s sparkling emerald eyes.

Vel returned the passionate gaze even before I activated fascinate and sense gaze, but once I did, there was a certain intensity in her look that wasn’t there before. Of course, those weren’t the only class skills I had, and as such, I activated stimulate.

With my fingers inside the young woman pressed up against her g-spot and my thumb teasing her clit, I knew that particular skill was going to have one hell of an effect on her. What I wasn’t expecting were all the other places it was going to affect.

I had mistakenly assumed that when the skill description stated that it would increase the stimulation a target receives from my touch, it meant my hands, pussy, or tongue. Basically, anywhere where I was purposefully and sexually touching someone. However, in truth, the skill actually boosted the stimulation of even slight touches of mine.

What this meant was that not only was the feel of my fingers on Vel’s pussy greatly heightened but also the feel of my skin pressed against her own, which was quite abundant given that I was practically pressing the entirety of my chest up against her. Of course, this included her nipples, which were quite sensitive. And strangely enough, this also included the touch of my breath on her skin.

Although I had only really been directly touching Vel’s most sensitive parts for a short few minutes, the combination of my class skills being activated was all it took to make the young elven woman cum. It wasn’t the most powerful orgasm she could have had, but it still made her pussy convulse around my fingers and her legs tremble under her weight. That said, it was not going to be her last orgasm this morning. No, she was definitely going to a great many more before we headed back for lunch.

As such, I continued to finger her even as her last orgasm was still pulsing through her body. Once the duration of fascinate ended, I stopped staring into her eyes and resumed kissing her irresistibly cute lips. However, this kiss only lasted for a few more seconds as an aggravated gurgling noise reminded me of Saph’s presence.

Looking back over my shoulder, I saw the foot-wide blue blob that was the slime, which had accompanied us here to the old druid grove. The slime which I had completely forgotten about during that little bit of heated fun I had with Vel.

"Whoops, we can’t forget about you now. Can we, Saph?" I chuckled, to which the slime responded with an affirmative-sounding gurgle.

I momentarily turned back to the young elven woman still pinned between me and the stone monolith, as I quickly thought up what positions would make the best use of all three of us. "Could you be a dear and lie down on the grass for me, Vel?" I asked her. Although, in truth, it wasn’t so much asking as guiding her into the position I wanted her to take since I knew she would be up for whatever I wanted to do.

As such, Vel didn’t even respond with her words, but instead just gave me another quick peck on the lips before skipping over and laying down where I suggested. I joined her down on the grass right away, but to her surprise, I hadn’t found my way between her legs like I probably would have done if I was planning to eat her out. Instead, I had positioned myself straddling her slender, flat belly with my backside facing her head.

Like this, I spread the woman’s legs as I revealed her pussy to the awaiting slime. "Vel’s got a nice pussy, doesn’t she, Saph?" I teasingly trailed my fingers over the woman’s plump outer pussy lips as I said this.

Saph just let out what sounded like a very enthusiastic gurgle as they bounced over for a closer inspection. Or at least I assumed that was what they were doing since I didn’t actually know how slimes saw when they had no eyes.

"Do you want to play with her pussy?" I asked, to which the slime immediately responded with yet another affirmative gurgle. "Then what are you waiting for? She’s all yours."

Saph immediately bounced straight out for the dripping wet pussy right in front of her. A slight slapping sound resounded when they made contact with Vel, but the force with which they met her pussy didn’t seem to be painful. If anything, it actually seemed to be pleasurable, or at least the moan it elicited from the young elven woman suggested that.

"Oh, wow… That feels… Different…” Vel moaned and bit her lip as she savoured the feel of the slime vibrating every part of her vulva all at once. “Different, but good!"

To someone who had never used, let alone so much as heard of a vibrator, it was understandable for her to react that way. After all, she had only really had a day to get used to the feel of the more traditional ways I was stimulating her pussy, and this was something else entirely.

Looking over my shoulder, back at the moaning and gasping face of the young woman, brought me great satisfaction. Between this sight and what I had done to her earlier, I was raring to go, aching for my turn to be touched like that. As such, I wasted no time repositioning myself with a little bit of shimming up the woman’s body.

"Why don’t you put that mouth to good use and eat me out?" I playfully laughed once I had completely repositioned myself so that I was straddling the young woman’s face, with a knee to either side of her head and my pussy right in front of her.

To her credit, Vel didn’t waste any time and immediately began to lick me. Although she wasn’t actually able to use her fingers to assist in this process, which was a little disappointing. But thankfully, the way in which she was firmly grabbing onto my thighs was actually quite enjoyable. There was a certain roughness and force to it that I hadn’t experienced with her yet, which just reminded me that I should see if she was up for a little rough stuff later.

Since I had limited experience with actual sex and hadn’t tried being all that rough during what I had done, I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy the roughness as much as the more intimate and passionate stuff. That said, the idea turned me on, and I had thoroughly enjoyed everything I had tried so far, so I was more than willing to try something new. After all, we could always stop if it got too uncomfortable. 

Ah, but that’s a thought for another day. I should focus on having my pussy licked right now.

While Vel was going to town and doing a very good job of licking my pussy, I was also playing with myself. But unlike her, my attention was mostly focused on my ample breasts, the supple busts of which I was thoroughly groping and fondling with my fingers. Of particular note were my nipples, which I was pinching and teasing every now and then since they were just as sensitive as they were back on Earth. That was actually something I had stipulated in the forms I filled out prior to my reincarnation since I had heard that the nipples of larger breasts were sometimes not as sensitive as smaller one. I didn’t know if that was actually true or not, but I wasn’t willing to take the risk.

After a little spark of genius came to me while thinking about my nipples and a quick test to see if the idea would actually work, I soon found out that I could target myself with my skills. As such, I experienced what felt like a burst of electricity travelling from my nipples, tingling all the way down my spine until it struck a chord deep inside my pussy. Stimulate was quite a bit more powerful than I was expecting. I probably had my charm score to thank for that since it was relatively high when compared to my level.

In fact, stimulate was so powerful that it very nearly made me cum that very instant. However, it just left me on the edge of climaxing, and it was from that edge that I was soon pushed over by the deft tongue of a certain young woman whose face I was sitting on.

Thanks to the power of my skill, how much I had gotten worked up playing with Vel earlier, and the fact that she was so skilled at licking my pussy, I actually managed to squirt without any real penetration into my vagina. Squirting normally wasn’t something I could do all that often. Without the proper g-spot stimulation, though, it was even more of an impossibility.

Although, that was in my old body. Could this new one be better at squirting? I’ll have to actually try it and do it on purpose later.

After my brief but powerful orgasm faded away, I slid off Vel’s face to see if she was still okay down there and that I hadn’t accidentally suffocated her. From the looks of things, though, she couldn’t have been happier. Despite the fact her face was practically drenched in my squirt, the young elven woman had a big goofy grin on her face and was blushing as red as a tomato.

Now that she didn’t have anything to occupy her mouth, Vel couldn’t help but start moaning again. Given how red and flustered she was, I assumed that Saph had managed to bring her to orgasm at least once, maybe even twice already. Which was actually a little bit surprising as the young woman didn’t let her own orgasm detract from the good job she was doing of eating me out.

Even though I just came, looking down at Vel like that, all helpless and flustered, got my pussy purring again, ready for some more action. First, though, I owed the young woman a little help cleaning up. Although I may have possessed a class skill that was perfect for doing just that, I wasn’t going to use a skill for that when I could lick and kiss her clean.

As such, I crawled my way to her and did just that. In between kisses on the young elven woman’s lips and long licks up the sides of her face, during which I could clearly taste myself on her, I positioned myself so that I was holding myself atop her, pinning her underneath me. Once more, our chests were pressed against each other and mine, the clearly bigger one, was practically engulfing hers.

This positioning also meant that our pussies were relatively near each other. Although it was impossible for us in our current position to really rub against each other in a manner similar to that when we had scissored yesterday, our pussies were close enough that a certain blue slime could take advantage of that fact. As such, Saph soon found their way into the prime position where they could vibrate on both Vel and my pussy at the same time.

As much as it may have seemed that having Saph vibrate like that was my reason for positioning myself atop Vel, as I had, truthfully, it had just been a happy little accident. One that I was more than a little pleased to take full advantage of as our fun continued. Oh, and continue, it most certainly did. Not just for one or two more rounds, either.

No, Vel, Saph, and I continued to pleasure each other until we were exhausted, sweaty heaps laying on the cool grass of the druid grove. By the time we were finally done, so much time had passed and both Vel and I had so many orgasms that we were kind of drunk from the pleasure and just content to lie there in each other's arms until we recovered.

37