Chapter 32 – Strangers in the Forest
2.5k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three men were clearly dangerous individuals. Each of them was dressed in thick leather armour that looked like it had seen a beating over its lifetime. Additionally, they all sported a set of weapons that were just as well-used and worn as their armour.

A large, brown-haired, muscular man, who was the one that alerted us to their presence with their voice, had a hefty sword sheathed at his hip. A skinny, black-haired man with a fair bit of stumble had a spear casually slung over his shoulder, while the last man, a young-looking ginger-haired man, was outfitted with more than a few daggers strapped all around his body.

It was the ginger man who spoke first, after a slight pause. "Well, well, well, look what we have here, two young women wandering the forest. One of which is a half-elf no less, and the other… a half-dressed human."

As soon as my state of dress, or lack thereof, was brought to their attention, the men all gave me curious looks. It was clear they found the fact that I was just wearing an oversized shirt intriguing, but they also found my choice of attire rather enticing, as evident by the way the black-haired man licked his lips.

If Vel wasn’t here, I had no doubt that I could have quite a bit of fun with the three of them, but as it was, I would never risk her well-being just to indulge myself. That just left me with a couple of options, run or wait and see where this goes. For all I know, they might not actually mean us any harm.

That thought was immediately proven wrong when Vel, who was clearly afraid for her life, subconsciously stumbled back. This caused the ginger man to instantly react with a flash of movement. Before I could even react, one of his daggers shot out at us, but thankfully all it did was cut a strand or two of Vel’s hair before lodging itself in the trunk of a tree a couple of metres behind her.

"Take that as a warning, girls." The brown-haired man, who I assumed was their leader, spoke up. "Take any more unexpected movements and Lucas here will put the next dagger deep in your chest."

Neither Vel nor I needed much more convincing to behave after that. Even if I didn’t think the men were much higher level than either of us, which I did, neither of us were specialised in combat and would not have stood a chance in a fight either way. Vel had a little more capability in that regard than I did, but all I could do was fuck, and although I was very good at that, it couldn’t save me in a straight-up fight.

But it could prevent a fight from happening for long enough that Vel could go get her father.

"What are you two doing out here, alone in the forest?" Their leader asked with a stern tone that made it clear it was in our best interest to answer him.

Vel and I gave each other a quick look, but before either of us had a chance to answer, the thin, black-haired man said something to his boss. "Hey, Ander, forget that. The half-elf might know something about the Crossroad."

"Shut up, Connor! We’re not meant to mention that in front of anyone." The brown-haired man, this Ander guy, gave the other man a stern look that quieted him immediately.

"Look guys," I said, slowly raising my hands and taking a few tentative steps forward, hoping that I could gradually position myself between them and Vel without drawing the ire of the dagger-throwing man. "We will be more than happy to answer any questions you have and tell you everything we know about this forest. Including what we know about the Crossroad, but you have to do something for me first."

Although I was completely bullshitting about whatever this crossroad thing was that they were clearly looking for, they didn’t seem to see through my lies. That said, Ander did not appreciate my choice of wording. "Oh, really… As far as I see it, we don’t HAVE to do anything. You're the ones that have to tell us what you know whether you like it or not."

"Oh, come on now there’s no need for that." I playfully pouted, trying my best to sound flirty despite the fact that my heart was beating incredibly fast from my nerves. After all, one wrong move and all it took was a flick of the wrist for a dagger to be sent my way. "It’s not like you won’t enjoy what I want you to do. In fact, I think you will love it, seeing as all that I want you to do is fuck me. It’s been a while since I’ve had a nice big man to fuck my pussy senseless, let alone three."

"..." All three men just stood there with their mouths wide open. So, as to prove my point, and that I was a hundred percent serious about this, I slowly reached down and pulled my shirt off.

The moment I dropped the shirt onto the ground and my generous curves were revealed in full to the three men, my heart beat even more furiously in my chest than it did a few seconds ago. My nerves were at an all-time high, which was partly because of the fact that the last two times I had been this forward with men hadn’t quite gone according to plan. 

Both Damien and that angel, Bob, had initially ignored my advances, even though they were clearly interested in fucking me. A part of me wondered if there was something about me that caused them to do that, especially when these three men continued to remain silent in the presence of my nudity. Thankfully, I was relieved when it turned out that at least one of the men was more than a little keen to take me up on my offer.

It was the thin black-haired man, Connor, who was the first to give in to his perverted desires. "If that’s what you want, what kind of man would I be to say no." He chuckled loudly as he tossed his spear to the side and made his way over to me.

As soon as he was by my side, the man didn’t waste a second before digging in and groping my chest. Although he was a little rough for my liking, his touch wasn’t without pleasure entirely and he was clearly enjoying himself, or at least the tent in his pants suggested as much. Eventually, though, he turned back around to his friends and said. "What are you boys waiting for? Unless you're fine with me being the only one that gets to fuck this slut." 

Being called a slut like that only further enflamed the warmth spreading in my pussy. Some women didn’t like being called things like slut or whore, but I knew what kind of person I was and wore those titles with pride, much as I did with being a pervert, which my class was named after.

"Ah, what the hell." Lucas was the next to give in to his desires and find his way over to me. All that was left now was their leader.

In the hopes of further enticing and seducing that man towards my goal, I snuck my hands into the pants of the two who had already joined me. There, I fished out their rock-hard cocks, and began to tease and play with them. Much to my delight, my sensual massage skill apparently also covered handjobs. Which was fortunate because I had little experience with actual flesh and blood cocks. In fact, my first time with Bob was the only time I really got to touch one before this moment.

While I gave the two men handjobs, waiting for their leader to join us, their hands continued to roam my body, groping and fondling me to their hearts' content. One of their hands, I wasn’t quite sure which one of theirs it was, even found its way to my pussy and began to roughly finger me as I moaned loudly and seductively.

"Come on, boss! What are you waiting for? Are you going to join us or not?" Lucas called back, but his eyes were entirely on me as he spoke. "At least tell us if you’re not, so we can get started without you."

Between the two men with their hands all over me, I was having a hard time keeping track of where everyone’s attention was. The distracting feeling that resulted from being fingered and groped all over was just too good. Luckily, though, I had some class skills that would be of great help in this situation, so I wasted no time and activated sense gaze.

Almost immediately, I could feel three sets of eyes on me, but they weren’t the three I wanted. In addition to the two men who only had eyes for me at this moment, the third gaze belonged to Vel, not the other man. A quick glance in his direction told me that the reason he wasn’t looking at me was that he was looking at my young elven friend, who was completely shocked by what was going on. Apparently, Vel had not at all expected that I was going to something like this. The fact that it was happening right after we had officially become girlfriends was probably also playing a part in her surprise, but there was little I could do about that at the moment.

To rectify the fact that the last man wasn’t looking at me, I used to fascinate on him, all the while hoping he didn’t have enough stat points in willpower to resist it. Thankfully, he didn't, and I immediately felt the fourth set of eyes focus on me. Now that all of them were looking at me and no one was looking at Vel, I turned to her and mouthed the word. "Run."

As quickly as I had done that, I turned back to the leader of the three men, who was staring at me but hadn’t yet joined us. In an attempt to change that fact, I said. "You know, I’ve always wanted to be gang banged by a bunch of strangers. Why don’t you come and join us? I’ll suck your cock and even let you be the first one to fuck my pussy.

Even though fascinate couldn’t make someone do something they wouldn’t normally have done, it was enough to distract the man from his larger concern and entice him over to me. By the time he made his way over to me, he had even unbuckled his belt and tossed it along with his sheathed sword onto the ground. Because of this, it was relatively easy to pull his erect cock out of his pants once he got within arm's reach.

Once all three of the men stood around me, I wasted no time hopping down onto my knees. As I knelt there, in the middle of the forest, with the hard cocks of three strange men surrounding me, I couldn’t have been happier. When I had said that I had always wanted to be gang-banned by a bunch of strangers, that hadn't been a lie. Although I did wish it would have happened under different circumstances, this would do for now.

As such, I eagerly leaned forward, taking Ander’s cock, the biggest of the three, into my mouth. Even though it had only been a day or so since the last time, which was also the first time, that I had cock in my mouth, it had felt like it was a lifetime ago. Because of this, I was incredibly delighted to feel the thick, warm, length of a cock slide into my mouth once more. 

However, this wasn’t just a shallow blowjob I was giving the man as I did for the angel. With my two hands occupied giving handjobs to his friends, I had little say in how intense the blowjob became. Instead of just a shallow bit of sucking and licking, Ander thrust hard and fast into my mouth, fucking my throat as hard as I hoped he would fuck my pussy later. 

Now, normally I would have been gagging up a storm after even just the slightest attempt at that, but luckily my gag reflex was nowhere near as pronounced as it had been back on Earth. Which just happened to be one of the things I made sure to include and have fixed for my reincarnation. After all, what kind of second life, filled with a gratuitous amount of sex would I have been living if I couldn’t deep throat a cock every once in a while?

Because of this lesser gag reflex of mine, not only was I giving Ander’s one hell of a deep-throated blowjob, but I was also thoroughly enjoying every minute of doing so. Although none of the men were paying me any special attention, the fact that I was giving them all blowjobs and handjobs at the same time had turned my poor little pussy into a drooling mess. I was so aroused by this whole situation that the grass underneath me was actually getting quite damp.

Unfortunately, as much as I wanted to savour and enjoy this gang bang, I knew that was an impossibility. Vel had silently disappeared a few minutes ago, and no one but me had noticed. That was even despite the fact that fascinate’s duration had run out. They were just having so much fun with me that they forgot all about her. Not that I was complaining, since I was thoroughly enjoying myself, nearly even as much as they were enjoying me.

With Vel gone, making her way back to her home, I had no doubt that she would soon fetch her father and send him to come to save me. Well technically, I didn’t really need saving at that exact moment, but it wasn’t like they knew that and that could quickly change. What this meant was that it gave me a timer before Damien arrived and my fun ran its course. Because of this, I needed to get to the really good stuff as soon as possible. So it was to that end that I activated stimulate while I had Ander’s cock deep in my mouth.

Between the rising pleasure of what I had done so far and the further stimulation from my charm-empowered skill, it wasn’t at all surprising that the man came. Although I tried to swallow down as much of his cum as I could, I momentarily forgot that stimulate works on everything I was touching and, as such, made the two other men, to whom I was giving handjobs, cum.

Since my one and only mouth was occupied with a thick, hard cock already, the extra two loads of cum sprayed out onto me, coating my head and chest in their creamy, white goodness. I looked like a real cum slut now, coated in their cum and clearly enthusiastic over this development.

I didn’t bother to clean myself up yet, even though I had a class skill that would be perfect for that, since I had a feeling those weren’t going to be the last loads of cum to be left on my body before we were done. No, the fun was just getting started and, as such, I laid back, lying down on the grass as I spread my legs and pussy.

As he watched me spread myself for him, Ander’s cock, which had just came in my mouth, instantly started to regain some of its vigour.

"What are you waiting for? I did say you could be the first one to fuck my pussy, so come fill me up big boy!"

42