The Origins
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day that the world saw both a miracle and a curse.
Shadows covered a red-haired man and a silver-haired lady during sunset as the lady cries out loud as she goes into labor.
A giant vortex appeared above the sky as the lady gave birth to the child and as this happened a rainbow, golden-colored light comes out of the sky and lands on the child and as this happened an ancient text started appearing around the new born baby as well as a holy voice appeared and started to read this text. As the voice reads the ancient text a very powerful story was being written to the newly born baby.
The parents of the newly born baby were stunned in aw of the text that was floating around the baby as the text was giving off an unbearable pressure of a higher being, and the more text that was being read the hard it was for them to stand. As soon as the text was finished reading a very large symbol was shot into the sky with the newborn as the center point giving off massive mana radiation with 5 kilometers of the house. This mana signal woke up all the peak experts of the time as they sensed the large spike in mana detected in that area and caused them to all go to the location of the mana surge.
At the same time, another couple had given birth to a baby and another phenomenon occurred, this time a portal had appeared before the holy light had appeared, and out came a humanoid beast. The beast knocks out the parents of the other newly born child and as it raises its' paws a dark barrier forms around the house and blocks off the other beam of holy light, and as the collision occurred a shockwave of mana canceling shock wave occurred within a 15 km radius and overtook the mana surge that happened with the other newly born, this mana canceling shockwave was so powerful that all mana powered devices and all the experts that were on their way to find the source of the mana surge completely lost the trail that was being given out. The experts were shocked there should have been no way that such a large mana surge wouldn't have left any trace when it disappeared.
The next day the first couple had arrived at a hospital to get the baby and the mother care as no matter how powerful humans had gotten this process was still very strenuous and painful, but as the doctors went to examine the mother it was found that not only was the mother completely fine but she had actually grown healthier than before she got pregnant. It was as if the mother got a boost in strength or had been blessed by something. The baby was an even bigger miracle in the eyes of the doctor's, the baby had been emitting a magical aura that healed the patients that were in the surrounding wards. This had awed the doctors as there were story holders in the other wards as well and their wounds were much harder for them to treat and it still managed to be healed the aura that came out of the baby.
In the end, one of the doctors managed to break the stunned silence and managed to say the only thing that the doctors were able to tell the couple.
"Um, Ma'am your child is a boy"
The lady who only managed to have a gentle smile as she looks upon the doctors who are in aw at her child.
"Honey, What should we call our baby boy?"
The man looks back at his wife and said
"I think you should name our perfect baby boy."
The wife chuckles as she thinks of the perfect name.
"I think his name should be… Ethan"
On the other side of the city
The other couple had just woke up from the induced sleep and they wake up to see their baby wrapped in a blanket in a basket.
The husband could only sit there in confusion as he couldn't remember the events of last night. As he calms down he speaks to his wife.
"Do you know what happened last night?" His wife replies as she has calmed down already as if it was the most natural thing in the world. " all I need to know is that I had my baby and my baby is fine, nothing else matters to me more then this."
The husband responds as he starts to smile again.
" then if nothing else matters we should choose the name of our child shouldn't we?"
The wife laughs weakly as she decides
"I've thought of this for a long time now Harris, Their name will be… Auria."

0