Chapter 4 – Barbed and dangerous
14.8k 11 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August tried to escape again, but a wet and heavy smack across the face slammed him back down into the bed. He looked up and saw the heavy, masculine meat that was going to enter him, 'I was dick slapped so hard I hit the bed face first.'

August felt his baby cheeks were stinging, the strong musky smell of the wet stains left on his skin made his head spin. Before he could try and escape again, the tigerman reached out with his furry, clawed hands and pushed August's head into the rugs beneath.

The feline's breath quickened at the luscious view before him. He never imagined that an ass that big could be paired with a waist that small. The way those hips flared out and how they sway with each movement, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep until he got a taste.

The hemp pants didn't do a thing in hiding how tight and round its owner was. *Smack* He lifted his heavy cock and dropped it between his cheeks.

Despite the obvious difference in size, his cock fit perfectly due to just how juicy August's ass meat was. Head down and bottom up was the tigerman favourite position, the power it gave him over his partners always sent a shiver down his spine.

Just as August registered what was happening, he felt something else that reminded him of a fun fact from his past life. Something that sends genuine fear deep inside him; felines have barbed penises.

He could feel them as the thick cock slid up and down his butt crack. The harder the bandit got, the tougher the barbs felt as they scraped across the hemp and made his skin tingle.

"Fuck, I knew you were going to be worth the potions. I've got a few more to make sure you don't break, so no need to worry your fuckable not-so-little ass about it." He reached out and pulled off the pants, slowly. He watched in a trance as the milky skin was squeezed out of its confines, the way it indented due to the hemp pants pressing on it and how it billowed out after it came free.

The feeling of this little bitch boy's bare skin on his cock was heavenly, he couldn't stop himself from thrusting forth. The ass meat was so voluminous that even with his dick buried his hips still made a *pah* sound on impact with his parted cheeks. The wet, sticky fluids along the shaft were good lubricant and so, August was forced to give his first-ever buttjob.

"C-can't you just d-do it like this and finish? I'll compensate you, my hidden wealth is worth the trade-off. Really!" August decided that if he couldn't escape then it was time for plan b; buy some time.

But before he could persuade the bandit any further, the barbed phallus pulled all the way back. The barbs were more concentrated near the tip which made him let out an involuntary moan as cock-head was buried in August's ass crack.

He then started to feel the pressure building up on his back door, it was clear that this was the bandit's reply to his attempt at negotiation. August tensed his butt in response, this was an instinctive response to the attempted invasion of his bowels. Unfortunately, all that did was make the tigerman groan in satisfaction because of the increased pressure around the tip of his cock, this goaded him on as he pushed even harder.

"That's it, keep tensing your fine ass meat. Other bitches need to shake their hips but your ass jiggles more just by tightening and relaxing, what a fucking talent. You sure you're family didn't raise you to give away for the sake of an alliance or something?" He continued to prod August's asshole as he spoke, slowly raising the pressure with each thrust. If he wasn't being held down then he would have been knocked off the bed by how hard the tigerman was thrusting into his victim's behind.

During all this, August tried to move his feet and hands but they were stuck to the bed and wouldn't move an inch; he suspected it was either some kind of item or more likely a skill of the man looming over him.

Whimpers were slipping out of his lips, he couldn't bring himself to accept this as a final outcome. Honestly, he was so fucking hard his balls were aching from how exciting being dominated by an alpha tiger person was, but it pissed him off that the one to enjoy his new, luscious body would be the same guy who almost killed him for no reason whatsoever. It was obvious he was too poor to rob too!

And yet, all his protests meant nothing when his soft butthole finally gave in and stretched wide for its first master.

148