Chapter 8 – The next step
10.8k 5 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good slut, you didn't miss a single drop." The tigerman patted August's head, his sexually destroyed body somehow came from even that!

"Time to check on those fools and see if they've as ordered. Get some sleep." With that, he put on his leather pants and took his weapon, it was a large warhammer bigger than August. He stepped out and left a dazed August, still absent-mindedly lapping up the cum and juices on his lips, the taste and smell of sex on the dick was so pungent it would have made him pass out normally, but it just sent his body further back into rutting instead.

He felt his eyes get heavier, his exhaustion was so bad that he felt the need for sleep despite having just woken up. As he felt the bed rugs get closer and his eyes begin to close, a sharp slapping sound was heard.

August held his red cheek and shook his head, his body might have been fucked to oblivion and beyond but his will wasn't broken. He wasn't resigned to this, he wasn't satisfied with staying here. During his endless haze of cock-sleeve sex, there were a few things he remembered and one of them was a cage with two elven women.

Those women were shockingly untouched, every other woman was played with except them two. The two most likely reasons are: first, they were valuable hostages from a powerful family and so they wouldn't dare hurt them. Two, they were powerful enough that capturing them was the limit of what they could do.

August hoped it was both because his hopes of escape were only possible with the two of them. Breaking them out should be easy, the cage wasn't the problem but rather the odd rope binding them. He doubted normal blades could cut and normal fires can't burn it.

He fought to stay awake and looked at the workbench, a cheeky grin that felt like August might still exist under that swamp of harrowing lust appeared.


Basa had spent his entire life trying to avoid working under others, he hated having to accommodate another person. He hated having to look away when others stared into his eyes, he hated how his mother grovelled and served the man who killed his father. He hated power as it made him miserable but he also loved it because it was just too addicting.

He was one of the rarer beastkin who liked to stay in his beastification all the time, it was a strain on one's stamina and magic but it was also a great way to train. The feeling of being larger than anyone and the fear and awe of his subordinates was worth it.

When he couldn't be the top dog in the city, he gathered the local trash and became king of the forest instead. This bunch of trashy riffraff were trained to the point of torture by him, now obedience to him was second nature. As for their resentment, how much could they resent him when they realised they were all now as strong as regular soldiers?

He walked through the shacks and checked the fortifications, his mood was at an all-time high due to his new toy. That little bitch boy was a rare product that he might never find again in his life and the best part is, even when he used it through an entire tiger's mating session, it didn't break.

He was sure that brat had some kind of class designed either to take a beating or specifically for sex, it's impossible for him to handle all that otherwise. He listened to the laughter of his men, the moans and screams of the ladies from the last caravan they plundered and sighed in satisfaction. So long as his power continued to develop this way, he would soon be able to change class to a bandit king, he even managed to breakthrough his max level limit at some point in his mating session, what luck!

"Boss, the traps and defensive measures were checked last night and the patrols are doing their jobs properly, a few are being lazy with training but they always make sure to do the minimum. There were a few slaves that managed to commit suicide but it looks like the woman also killed their daughters with them... how should we deal with the guards who didn't keep an eye on them?" This subordinate was one of the few who could read and calculate, she worked as a secretary of sorts. Well, it was her way of surviving as a slave, either that or be a plaything like the rest of her companions.

"Just whip them until they collapse, unless the hostages or those two have something happen to them, the punishment won't involve maiming or killing. But make sure, you keep track of the punished. Three punishments and they lose a limb." He had been keeping an eye on this woman, at first she wanted to escape but now it was clear she enjoyed her position and power. He grinned to himself, 'I knew you had it in you, but to think you would adapt and even enjoy your benefits so quickly. Not bad.'

He could see it in her eyes, after he walked around to keep an eye on things with his toy attached, her eyes would always wander to his groin. Her desire to be the woman of the strongest man and the lust of seeing his huge cock were barely held in check, only her fear of him stopped her attempts at seduction.

Before he could contemplate on whether to bestow her the right to serve him, his subordinate in charge of the hostages appeared. "Sir! Sir! That toy of yours... he, he somehow broke the ropes!"

A horrible premonition about whose ropes were ripped appeared.

143