Chapter 10 – The two elves
10.5k 5 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days into a new world and he was so desensitised to all the sex stuff that he didn't even react and just used it to plug his overflowing butthole. He also didn't react when it changed size and expanded to fit his abused ass that was forced wide open over several days.

He then left the cave... with slightly dead eyes and only after pouring a few drops of the mercury blood onto the bed he had been living on since he came here. He then lit a fire on the opposite side of the bed to give himself some time, he wasn't sure if the burning of mercury blood would alert strong people due to it also burning mana.

"Well... let's just readjust my mentality. After all, it makes sense to get a size-changing buttplug right? I am a sex slave by Class, right?... fuck." August just sighed as he sneaked between the trees, he was worried about the guards but that wasn't a problem for him either.

He just walked up like he owned the place and as he expected, nobody dared to stop him. The two bandits who stood guard looked at him in curiosity and amusement, their minds thinking about the sweet voice this little boy-toy let out as he hung off of their boss's cock.

"You here to take care of their needs, slut?" The guard chuckled at his partner's words.

This was why August was confident, it was because when he was here last time while being used as a cocksock, the bandit had gloated at the two elves and promised to lend August to them while he was still full of cum.

They were wearing cloaks so August couldn't see their faces but their figures were definitely a woman so either they like pretty boys with tiny dicks or they were futas and wanted his ass too. Because their scathing remarks were a moment or two slower at the offer compared to before that.

The more time passed, the more August remembered of his time pleasing the tigerman. Honestly, he wasn't sure of was going to die from shame due to all the things he said or if wanted to remember more in hopes of recalling more information that would be useful to him.

"Just shut up and let me be done with this already... or what, you want to have a turn without permission?" He made himself sound annoyed yet resigned but he never once stopped as he walked in, praying they wouldn't stop him.

He was holding a layer of leaves with a drop of mercury blood. If they searched him or made him open his hand then it was game over.

"Pfft, I ain't interested in yo stretched out ass, bitch. You better off in the stables, hahaha!" August couldn't begin to express how irritating yet arousing the pleasure he felt when that bastard spanked his ass as he walked past.

They were kept inside another cave, this place was a little lower down the mountain and much deeper inside. Unlike the room he was in before, there was barely any light and the air circulation was horrible. There was a row of cells with some runes on them, but the runes were clearly less than the lamps and the quality was lower.

There were half a dozen cells on both sides and he found his targets at the very end.

"Are you two the elves?" August asked tentatively, he knew the guards could hear him with their high levels.

"Pfft, that overgrown kitty actually lent us his toy? Did he give up using aphrodisiacs to make us talk?" The voice was a deep, feminine voice. She was tall; even while sitting on the ground of her cell, she reached up to August's collarbone. Her chest was at least E-cup and her long legs that peaked out of the cape she wore were enticing August to forget the urgency of the situation.

He continued to talk as he opened the layer of leaves, thankful for the small amount of light being enough to see what he was doing.

"He said that this is the last taste you will get, after this it's talk or be pumped so full of that you will go infertile from unreleased need." He could see the second elf stiffen up after the leaves were fully unfolded. She was shorter and was standing, she was a head taller than August, and she looked like the more short-tempered of the two.

Her aggressive body language made him think she was going to start cursing at him just like she did with the bandit leader when he was here previously. Thankfully, she stopped herself and reached out for the leaves.

"So? Open your mouth, let's see if he trained you properly... hey! You dumbasses! Can we get a fire in here? How am I supposed to use this slut if I can't even see how he looks when he's gagging on my dick!" He gritted his teeth at her words, 'I might like the whole sex slave thing but even the people I'm trying to save are like this? Fuck! It's turning me on but even though I know she's just trying to get some fire I'm a little pissed.'

Before his thoughts could go any further, he felt a warm hand pat his head. At that moment, August felt like he was looked at properly for the first time by the elf sitting to the side. It was the first time he was looked at with more than just calculation, condensation or lust since arriving in this world.

133