Chapter 12 – Courting
10.2k 9 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The flame of the mercury blood was a beautiful silver in colour, the mana that was burning in the atmosphere let out a phosphorous glow. It began to eat away at the rope binding them and August took his hand out of his mouth, gasping for breath as he was holding his breath without realising.

The ropes were broken after another minute passed, and all sorts of dirty talk was spoken as they picked up the flame and put it against the prison bars.

There was no need to bother making sounds at that point so just as the rune burned out and faded, August asked them, "A few drops back in his cave will light up soon... what now?"

His words were odd but not to the point that the guards would think something is wrong. The girls, however, understood that their distraction to help their escape is coming soon and it was going to be a race against time.

"Do you think that butt-slut has a sex class? I can feel the mana shifting... I might just use him if he does has a skill for sucking dick."

"Ugh, no. I ain't swingin dat way. Even if he is finer dan most babes, he still got a dick. You have'm t'yo self. I'll pass on dat."

The elf smirked at me, their body language was really expressive, he could tell immediately what she was thinking. "Oh how nice, I can see you twitching down there whenever someone talks about using you like the little slut you are. Now get down and lick it clean."

What stunned August was that she really put out her small, green boot. The gate was already a non-issue without the runes, but the mature elf looked like she was preparing something, some kind of magic circle.

"Come on, get on all fours and put that delicious behind up in the air. If you want me to 'use' you afterwards, then polish my shoe." August understood just then and what he understood made him happy; this was her way of asking for permission. If he really wanted to let this sadistic elf torment him after they escape then he should do as she says but if he wasn't up for it then he should stay standing.

He smiled at her and mouthed 'thank you' but his smile became even wider when he felt her getting shy. But he didn't let her look away, he made sure her eyes were on his as slowly squatted down, keeping his back arched and his legs open. He used every bit of appeal his thicc ass and thighs had as he did a slow 'slut-drop'.

The elf's breath quickened, the bulge that had been softening got even harder than before, and her eye's never left the most seductive boy she had ever seen. The pleasure of domination and control and the thrill of making such a beautiful and adorable boy, one that clearly belonged to an influential family, crawl like a bitch and lick her boots was driving her crazy.

His eyes never left hers as he licked her shoes, kissed them, nuzzled like a dog to its owner. She almost come on the spot when he lifted her boot and placed it on his adorable face; he was asking her to step on him. There was no way she was going to miss out on this chance, her brethren might all be great to fuck but none of them could understand her sadistic needs.

As people of nature and the forest, it was rare for a desire to dominate and monopolies to appear, this made elves the best to have in your harem and also made sex very liberal in elven society. At least, for the futanari elves, sex was liberal due to their strong libido and weaker than even normal elves' fertility.

August was in a daze, his exhausted mind was much more honest about what it wanted and he was fortunate that this elf also liked his suggestion. He felt her small boot step harder onto his face, grinding it into the floor, his hips also ground his overworked penis against the ground but before he could do more, the foot on his face stepped harder.

"I recall telling you to keep that ass up in the air! Did I give you permission to hump the floor? That's the floor that I stepped on, did I tell you that you can use that pathetic excuse for a clit to touch it?!" It was the first time she met someone who would let her do this, the first that showed gratitude for being abused like this.

'I'm not letting you get away even after we escape. I'll give you so much pain, so much pleasure and make you mine!' She couldn't let the first person who could accept this side of her get away, not when he's just so... ummph♥.

 

Traits:
  • Sex Slave - Ownership = "Rune Weaver" Hertha Dökkálfar desires to claim Ownership over you. As she is significantly higher level than your current Master, only the Sex Slave's permission is required.

Do you agree? Y/N

 
Do we kill kitty or does the bandit have a chance to one day breed August again?
  • Live - August going to miss those barbs scraping his prostate, let them meet again one day! Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Die - Fuck that douche, he's not the only feline out there! August can take bigger and better! Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Cliff-hanger: Is he dead? Maybe not? Maybe neither? Surprise us author! Votes: 11 15.1%
Total voters: 73 · This poll was closed on Sep 2, 2022 12:06 PM.
125