Chapter 15 – Royalty, how typical!… sort of
8.8k 6 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August stiffened at her words, but he knew that it was for the best; he didn't want to be bound to that fucker as his sex slave. Not to mention, he felt a lot more consensual chemistry with these girls instead.

Traits:
  • Sex Slave - Mastership = "Rune Weaver" Hertha Dökkálfar desires to claim Mastership over you. As she is significantly higher level than your current Master, only the Sex Slave's permission is required.

Do you agree? Y/N

He had clicked yes so he was sure that she knew his class and might even be able to see some of his info since he was her sex slave. Anything was better than that guy though, "Yes, mistress." He felt pleased when something twitched on his back in response.

"I would love to fuck you right now but let's wash up first, I feel so unpleasant."


"I get he's exhausted but does his ass have to look so inviting while we wait? Damn it." August opened his eyes blearily, he felt much better than before. The fatigue that dragged on his mind was much better, but he couldn't even recall when he fell asleep and his memories cut off from the moment they escaped.

He must've collapsed after all the tension drained away after fleeing which led to him sleeping against the elf's soft bosom.

He heard Hertha complain and chuckled, his vision cleared up after he rubbed them clean. "Thank you for waiting, next time you can just use me while I sleep. I'm really happy you held back even with the aphrodisiac."

Hertha's long ears turned red and she rolled her beautiful amber eyes, it was her aunt who spoke. "We're not brutes sweety, we at least need your agreement before we break such a small boy-toy like you, don't expect mercy once we start okay?"

Hearing something like that from such a deep, feminine yet comforting voice was more than enough to wake him up. "Yes, ma'am!... Oh right, I know mistress Hertha's name since she became my mistress but we haven't introduced ourselves, right? My name is August and I no longer have a family name, I was travelling when the caravan I was part of was attacked and then I was captured by bandits while hiding in the forest."

"Looks like you've had it rough in many ways August, I'm Breina Dökkálfar and the distant relative of the current king of the dark elves. I'm not particularly important or someone of status but I have a reputation for my spirit magic amongst my people. Your new mistress here," She smiled as she said that, "Is much more significant than me as she is one of the three candidates to be the next priestess of the royal city of Dökkhertô, she was only caught up while I was being captured."

August was stunned, he immediately stood up and bowed elegantly to the two, "I never imagined I was in the presence of royalty, not to mention that of the legendary dark elves. It's an honour to have such a distinguished mistress."

"Haha, no need for empty flattery. The reason I took a liking to you is that you crawl because you enjoy it the same way I enjoy seeing you crawl, not because you fear me or out of servitude. If I wasn't someone you approve of, there was no way you would have obediently let yourself be my slave." Despite saying that, Hertha didn't seem displeased. She just laughed and stood up.

Her long black hair gave her unruliness a touch of elegance as she pulled it behind her long, elven ears. Her honey skin tone and strong physique gave a wild feel that was contained by her high-quality clothing. The dark green of her clothes hard streaks of black and forest green, its luxurious look resulted in her giving off a charm of a woman raised in an aristocratic warriors household.

She then looked at him and said, "If you're hungry then eat when the food is ready. We just finished setting camp here and I'm going to take that bath I promised myself, so hurry and eat so you can get in and clean with me. I'll fuck you within an inch of your life while I'm at it."

August smiled as he saw her huge cock under the form-fitting pants, "I might be hungry but you could always just 'feed' me." He licked his lips as he looked at her aching cock, his message was clear to both futas who couldn't stop themselves from breathing heavily in excitement.

"Strip and pull that plug out, then get over here and undress me." She used water magic and made a huge ball of floating water, quite possibly the most unique bath he could ever imagine.

"Yes, mistress!"

111