Chapter 17 – A s*x slave
12.3k 12 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August felt the huge balls under his tongue lurch up so hard that they bruised his tongue and chin on impact, the cock in his mouth rumbled as cum so thick it was half solid passed through. He was almost disappointed he couldn't taste it but even those thoughts vanished in pure pleasure when the cock in his ass let out even more cum than the one in his mouth.

His empty stomach was soon full, his hands were dangling in the air along with his feet. The two cock just jerked in place as they refused to cum anywhere other than the deepest place they could reach. August could feel both were not far from each other inside him.

"Who said you can stop licking my balls? Keep working that mouth while I cum you slut! I'm cumming, cumming so much! This, o-oooh, fuuuuck." Grunts and moans of satisfaction on both ends just made August want to work harder to milk their cum.

Even as his dick dribbled cum onto the ground, his body was accepting more and more than he could ever let out, and the huge cocks throbbed again and again.

"Fuck yes! You get so tight when I dig my nails into your ass! I can feel your prostate too, your inside tremble when I hit it. Do you like that? Fuck, I just keep coming!" She moaned when his body twitch as she thrust back in, her orgasm just wouldn't end.

After another minute had passed, the two finally let out a sigh of relief. A huge load that they had held in for weeks was finally free and it was in what was probably the best hole they ever tried.

"Hey...hey! Shit, I forgot to let him breathe. Why didn't he tap out?" Breina was startled to see him lying unresponsive on her cock. His mouth was still sucking on autopilot, making sure there wasn't a single drop left.

She pulled out in a hurry after that, and the cock pulled out in an amazing sight to behold. A cock as thick as his neck just kept on appearing the more she stepped back, a shaft covered in saliva and cum.

The tip of her cock came with a wet popping sound and Hertha held his hips so he didn't fall, "I might want another round but that one load was so good I'm fine with relaxing for a while... without pulling out of course. He did say I could use him plus, he is my sex slave after all."

Silence reigned for a moment as only August's gasps for air were heard, he soon recovered and opened his eyes as he moaned in satisfaction from the full feeling of cock in his ass and over a gallon of semen inside him.

He looked up to see Hertha's green eyes look at his, she then started thrusting again and her erection hadn't softened at all.

It was hard to notice when his consciousness was vanishing but now that it was only him and her cock, he could feel just how amazing it was when she gouged his insides. Her cock was curved and didn't bend inside him so it was his inner walls that accommodated her shape instead, this led to an incredible amount of pleasure caused by her scraping his insides.

"Your dick's shape is dangerous, mmh, it ke- ah! It keeps poking weird places." His sweet moans and gasping voice just encouraged her further. She wrapped her arms around him and fixed him in place so that she could fuck him, the wet sound of sweaty skin colliding was soon heard.

August didn't forget he had another person to serve, he reached out with his small feet and gripped the shaft covered in his throat's juices. "Wow, you ah! you came so much! Mmh, ah, oh! Thank you for the meal, I'm sorry I'm not as good as a normal slut so I'm missing a, ah! aah! Oh god, mistress yes! I'm missing a hole you could use. But please use my pretty feet to get hard so you can fuck me next. Please~~"

"How did you know I got a foot fetish? Yes, stroke that cock with your naughty little feet. Your tiny feet look so small on my cock. Grind the tip with your toes." August tried his best to give a good footjob but it was hard to focus with prostate orgasms coming one after another. Her huge cock was back to full mast soon enough which just made his size 4 feet look even smaller, he used his delicate toes to grip that thick cock-head and rub it.

He looked at her reaction, worried his feet were too small for her to even enjoy. He was happy to see her grab his foot in her hand and grind it herself. August was in awe of such a huge and powerful cock on a luscious, hourglass body; it made him feel just how small he was compared to that beastly thing using his toes to feel good and he loved it.

At that moment, the arms holding him in place also grabbed his arms and only left his legs, but his legs were also in someone else's control. His 5'2 body was no longer his and at this moment in time, it was exclusively being used to satisfy two large, powerful futa with huge chocolate cocks, and all he could do was moan.

"Fuck! Did you get even tighter slut? You're almost as tight as when you were choking on dick. *Grunt* Get ready August, I'm done taking it easy." August came just then, hearing someone say his name while fucking him was more stimulating than he thought. At the same time, the arms around him tightened up, and the thrusts which were close like clockwork sped up and became a blur.

"Uh, Uh! Aaaaaah! Oooohhh God, missstreeesss! Yes, Yes! Cumming, gumming- gumming! Oohh! Cock ish sho goooood! I'm GUMMINNG!!! OH!! FUCK!" His body reacted instantly, his ass tightened even more on her huge, curved dick. The impacts against his ass were downright painful which made his next orgasm even more intense.

The feeling of a huge pulsing cock on his small and sensitive feet magnified in his mind, and that cock that pounded him deep in his colon stirred the semen put in there before. It all mixed into an odd sensation that made him scream, his little cock let out more than ever before as he squirted this time instead.

One hand that gripped him let go and instead slapped his cock, "Squirt harder for me bitch! You're finally squealing but that's all you got in you? Fuck, your dick's even more pathetic than I thought! Squirt more when I tell you to! *smack*!" Another slap send a jolt of pain up his spine, August was almost sobbing at the incredible pleasure it caused.

"Yes mistress, oh! Guh, y-yes! I'll squirt like a good boy!" His feet felt a huge amount of heat wrap around them, his toes scrunch together as the sensation ran up his thighs and made him moan again. His toes were buried in Breina's ballsack, and large drops of pre-cum showed how much she was enjoying the chance to enjoy indulging in her foot fetish using this femboy's dainty feet.

Just as the orgasms started to reach a level of pain that was hard to endure, he felt the curved shaft in his butt swell. "A-are going to cum mistress? I can feel you! So fucking hard and thick, oh fuck yes! Gimme mistress, pleasure, I want it!"

Before he could beg for her cum anymore, the hand that was slapping his squirting cock earlier, now wrapped around his throat and squeezed. His voice was cut off along with his oxygen, but that did nothing to stop the signals of pleasure from multiplying as they went up his spine. "Here it comes so tighten up and take it!"

Another deluge of semen filled August, who was completely satisfied with his first performance in serving his mistress.

124