Extra Scene Disciplining a Demoness?
926 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys this is a bit short for a chapter hence being called an extra scene. It does have some sexual content in it, so if you aren't comfortable with that you can skip it.

Ria moved down her hall towards the sound of a horny demoness. Her feet hit the ground more forcefully than normal, but she had just been told that the demoness was having sex in her room. As she got closer to her room the scent of lust and pheromones got stronger.

Reaching her door, she threw it open to see the naked body of Ixil on top of Horon. Her back was towards the door, and she didn’t even turn to face her. Instead she lifted herself and then dropped herself back down on his rod. At least that is what she thought was happening as she couldn’t really see from this angle. The room smelled heavily of sex, and her sheets were soaked with Ixil’s juices, and semen.  Before she could even say a word Ixil spoke up, “Are you going to join in? I promise it will be fun,” in a seductive lilt, broken by the occasional heated breath. While at the same moment she saw Horon shudder underneath the demoness.

Red with anger, she shouted, “What do you think you are doing in MY BED!

The demoness looked over her shoulder, and tilted her head cutely, and replied, “you're so cute when you're mad.” Then she gave a flirty giggle, and Ria was thrown off slightly by the response, as that was not what she expected someone to say to a Master Archmage.

Then her anger took hold again, and she started to stalk forward. She had only closed half the short distance when Ixil pushed herself off Horon and hopped off the bed. Turning to face her, which gave Ria a good view of the cum dripping from her crotch, and down her thighs. Horon was sprawled out on the bed with a satisfied expression on his face, and his dick was still rock hard, but she doubted it would soften anytime soon. Demonesses had a special gland that gave their sexual fluids special properties. In effect, the fluids contained both powerful pheromones that would attract others to the demoness, and an aphrodisiac. That enhanced pleasure, and stimulated production. It was all part of how they fed on the mana of others.

She ignored the boy stretched out on her bed, and grabbed the demoness. Who didn’t resist as much as she expected. Allowing her to easily bend the girl over her knee, and then she brought her hand down on her bare butt. Instantly the demon moaned, clearly enjoying the spanking. That annoyed Ria, but not much as an evil smile came to her face. One that, thanks to her position was missed entirely.

Unlike Arlie, Ria had no need for chants. As she was skilled enough at magic to create new spells on the fly, and not need a chant for it. Arlie had mad good progress for her age, but she had only progressed through the easy stages. Low mage, Mid Mage, and High Mage were markers in a mage’s development that were all easy to pass through. The later ranks required a level of mastery that often took decades to achieve. Taking inspiration from an existing spell she changed a few of its properties, and cast it while running a finger down the demoness’s spine.

If she had been able to see the girl’s face she would probably have seen a panicked expression form. Instead, she noticed the girl begin to squirm uncomfortably, and in a panicked voice and a stutter say, “What are... are you doing?”

She didn’t answer as her spell had already taken effect, and then her hand came down on the girl's butt. This time she didn’t moan, but instead screamed in pain. She attempted to get away, but her strength betrayed her, and Ria was easily able to keep her there for the next spanking. Each spanking brought forth another scream.

When she finally let the demoness go, her butt was red. Horon was no longer on the bed, and was instead awkwardly standing in the corner as he tried to pull his pants over his erection. Ria barely paid him any attention. Instead she turned to the naughty demoness. “Clean this mess up. I want it to look and smell exactly as it did before.”

Ixil with her eyes down, meekly replied, “yes, mistress.” Then she went to work on cleaning the room. Ria was not surprised by this reaction. She had just proved herself the dominant in their relationship, and as such a switch had been flipped in Ixil. Ria spent a couple moments enjoying the moment, and then left the room. 

She headed straight for the main room where she found the girls had made dinner. She also noticed the change in the looks the twins were giving her, and realized they must have heard what happened in her room. Which she knew was going to make dinner awkward.

 

23