Chapter Twenty Eight The Following Night
600 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Double Release Chapter 2/2

Hikaru slipped into her bedroll. For the first time in days, she was alone in her own tent. It felt nice being alone for once. Outside, Amy was keeping those two goblins busy. While Ruri had already gone to her own tent. This meant that for once, she was all alone and there was no chance of anyone walking in on her. She had already discarded her traveling clothes and her boots were sitting in a corner of her small tent. She had undone her chest wrap and was now wearing only her panties. The flap was closed, and she felt a mix of feelings. One of the biggest was curiosity, and she was also a bit horny as well.

She slipped a single small hand under the hem of her panties and began to slowly stroke her sex. She had always wondered what it felt like to feel pleasure as a girl, and she didn’t want to wait any longer to find out. As her hand gently rubbed her sex, at first she didn’t feel much. However, a gentle heat began to build in response, and she soon found herself wanting more stimulation. She began moving her fingers faster but kept her stimulation to her outer labia. Her fingers slowly began to get sticky as her juices began to leak. Relishing the new sensations, she basked in the building heat for a moment or two before her fingers started to probe deeper. Her fingers were hampered a bit by the fabric of her panties, and she accidentally brushed her own clit. The brief accidental contact sent a surge of pleasure up her nerves, and she almost moaned out loud. A small surge of fear had kept her from moaning, but it also raised her excitement.

With her other hand, she undid the ribbon and lowered her panties, giving her better access to her own depths. Reaching deeper she probed and teased her own entrance causing a small orgasm. Sticky fluid further coated her fingers, and her gaze shifted to her breasts that she had so far ignored. She remembered that a girl’s boobs were also an erogenous zone, and her curiosity led her to tease them. Using the same hand that she had used to remove her panties, she began to massage one of her boobs. At first, it just felt a little weird, and she decided to use a bit more force.

She ended up using a little too much force and had to suppress an urge to cry out when a surge of pain came from her breasts. Internally noting to be gentler with her breasts, she gingerly rubbed her breast for a bit, while down below her other hand worked at her moist sex. Getting a bit bolder, but not yet ready to try her clit yet, she reached deeper into the sensitive flesh. Causing more of that enjoyable heat to build in her abdomen.

After some rubbing, she began figuring out how to make her breasts feel good. Brushing against one of her nipples caused an electric tingle that sent her over the edge, and triggered a mild orgasm. Her vision blurred a bit, and her muscles spasmed. When it cleared, she wanted more, and quickly went back to work at her sex. Unnoticed by her, a certain girl had opened her tent flap and was watching her now. She was too engrossed in her own satisfaction, and curiosity to pay attention to the tent entrance.

Finally deciding to try playing with her clit her fingers gingerly approached the sensitive little nerve bundle. Brushing it lightly again sent a strong surge of pleasure, but this time she didn’t shy away. Gently she teased the little nub, each little touch sent surges of pleasure up her spine and caused small orgasms. At the same time, she was using her other hand to play with her left nipple, rolling it between her fingers gingerly. She was finding that her nipples were quite sensitive, and each touch to her nipples caused electric tingles to merge with those being caused by her playing with her clit.

Hikaru quickly managed to bring herself to the brink of orgasm, and let herself stay there for a few minutes as she relished the sensations she was feeling. Heated breaths escaped her mouth, and fear of being found out kept her voice down. However small moans still escaped her mouth. Finally, she brushed her fingers around her clit, as firmly as she dared touch the sensitive little bundle of nerves. An electric tingle rushed up her spine and sent her over the edge. Her vision went white, and her back arched. Her pussy spasmed and clamped down on the few fingers still penetrating her sex. The resulting suction pulling them a little deeper into her body. Her already swollen nipples swelled up a bit more, and sticky fluids spilled from her pussy. Fortunately for her, she had peed before she had entered her tent, or she might have peed her bed.

When she finally came down from the high of her orgasm, she simply lay there basking in the afterglow of her first sexual experience as a girl. Sleep took her not long after, but little did she know that a certain someone had caught her. Nor did she realize that tomorrow was going to be a little awkward for her. As she was sleeping that someone, came in and tried to wake her, but when she didn’t wake they cleaned her up, and her bedroll as well.


A certain goddess watched what happened from a distance. She had warned the girl to be cautious but it looked like her warning wasn’t being taken that seriously. Well, she had foreseen several ways in which Amy would end up getting what she wanted, and it seemed to her that the young Hikaru had just taken her first steps down one such path. Well, at least it was one of the better paths she could take.

Well, the path wasn’t quite set in stone, but she had already seen that Amy was very good at getting what she wants. Not to mention, she had observed how she had managed to wrap Hikaru around her fingers. She already had Hikaru doing what she wanted most of the time. The fact that she had spent an entire week as a girl was proof of that.

Then she turned her attention to the naked female goblins that had followed them. As a goddess, she could see right through the two little goblins and knew that both of them wanted children from the three that beat them. Female goblins were quite smart, and the one was a shamaness, and that meant in addition to nature spells she knew a few fertility spells. That didn’t include any female-female fertility spells, but she planned to learn some. All these two really wanted was to rebuild their clan, and they were willing to waste away a few years as servants if it could help.

She liked what she saw, and weaved together a minor blessing for these two, but it didn’t escape her notice that she wasn’t the only one with this idea. A certain dragon that she was friends with had the same idea and was giving them a minor blessing as well. Being compatible, their minor blessings weaved together and formed the mark of an extremely rare greater blessing on both girls as they slept. A blessing that would influence their evolution, which was already quite close for both girls. Along with the blessing the two were granted names, that were woven into the fabric of their being. Names that would be suitable for what they would soon become. 

Then her attention shifted to the young half-dwarf that had chosen to tag along with this adventure. She knew that the girl came because she craved adventure, but she had chosen to aid Hikaru and Amy on what was essentially a divine quest. As she was, she might not do well with the corrupted mana of a corruption zone, so as the girl slept the goddess and a certain dragon worked together and weaved her an appropriate minor blessing. Nothing as grand as the pair of sleeping goblins ended up getting, at least not initially, but this one was designed to grow. The more the young dwarf aided the designs of the goddess, and dragon god that had blessed her the more power and protection she would gain. 

 

Seeing nothing more to do, she returned her attention elsewhere. Despite the late hour, her vessel was hard at work, taking another test in the Red Temple’s halls. She had pressed forward a bit harder than before and was already facing the boss of the seventh floor. One that was proving very distracting to her tired, and somewhat aroused mind. Especially given that she was as naked as the last boss, and even more attractive in appearance.

19