ch 1: This did not just happen.
111 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                                   Passerby

Me: Hey, what’s up with that?

Friend: What?

I pointed at the building on the far end of the street, whilst my friend looked quite confused. When he saw where my finger pointed at ,his face strained a bit and he said:

Friend: That? You really don’t know?

At the end of the street there was this building that looked like a school but it’s state made it hard to call it one.

The entire building was painted with graffiti that ranged from random scribbles and lines to actual art that one could find spattered about in the trendiest areas of the city.

Half of the windows were shattered ; fire and smoke could be seen sputtering from the roof as if someone lighted up a fire. I could faintly even see some sofas and trash thrown around inside the school.

But that’s the least amazing. The most amazing thing here is that there is a literal brown horse sitting right next to the gates at this supposed school. Not just some tiny pony or some tiny horse but an actual huge horse straight out of those tv horse competitions.

Just happening is inside of that place? Was the place abandoned? Some of the schools around here were rough looking and old, but none of them looked abandoned. Was the place cursed? If you took out some of the people that could be seen inside of the school and one or two other elements, it certainly would look like a horror movie set.

I shook my head and my friend said:

Friend: This is why i told you we shouldn’t have taken this route.This is one of the most dangerous areas around here. That building over there is genjigan high school. Does that name ring a bell to you?

I felt a lil bit embarrassed but reluctantly shook my head again.

Friend: I know you are new to the city, but even that school is infamous around the entire country. Genjigan high school is considered the worst school in the entire city and possibly the worst school in the entire country. Heck, i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the worst school in the entire world. It’s filled with delinquents and the worst kind of people imaginable. They are wild, they fight all the time and they don’t like doing anything but fighting and scheming . It’s an all male school, but i think there is also a female all school that’s also filled with delinquents. Some say that the yakuza and the mafia recruit some of their members from here.

He gave a slight pause to recover from that sudden outburst.

Friend: In short, you really don’t want to come over here.-he sighed- Man i really shouldn’t have tried playing tough. The quickest way to anything is usually the most dangerous...

Me: I am sorry...

Friend: It’s alright. Let’s just hurry up and go.

We started quickening our pace when we heard glass shattering and we immediately looked to see what was happening.

Friend: they are crazy!

We could see two students holding down what looked like a teacher from the window. They seemed to be laughing. I guess they were trying to teach their teacher a lesson. Funny word play not intended. This place is beyond crazy

Friend: We should run.

Me: I agree

And we ran as fast as we could so we could live our amazing highschool life, where we will have much fun with ours teacher, our classmates, our festivals and even find the love of our lives... Unlike all of these losers lol

                                                                                                                 Takeshi

Hi, my name is takeshi and i am done for.

I am being sent to genjigan highschool, even though i am a completely normal(well more like below average but whatever) student who previously went to your local average school and never had any sort of trouble whatsoever.

Okay,sure, i robbed candy as a kid once, but only i know that(and you too now), and there is no way that anyone could have ever know that.

As soon as i heard the news, i immediately called a number of people, to see if the situation could be remedied in any way whatsoever, but it was all in vain. I was told that, they sending me here was a mistake, but that it would be hard for them to do anything about it now, since as soon as anyone hears that i am in genjigan highschool by mistake or not,they won’t accept me in any way whatsoever since everyone is afraid of the school and anything related to it.

In other words i am screwed.

Sure, i could simply not go to school, but i promised to myself that i would never make auntie sad,and since she is a country bumpkin, the words genjigan don’t mean anything, but highschool does, and the last thing i need is to make her worry and make her come here out to the city, in fear that her dear little nephew is becoming a street fighting,pot smoking,alcohol jugging delinquent simply because he stopped going to school.

To her school is a place of wonders and discovery, filled with friends, possibly love and much happiness. To me the only thing it will be is a lot of suffering.

But heck, i want to have a good school life.I want to have friends, i also want to have female friends,and possibly fall in love with one of them and have a cute relationship...

I want to go on school trips, go out with my friends to downtown and have fun trying out all the trendy shops.

I went out of that bumpkin village, so that i could experience a better life. Had i stayed at the village, i would have ended up in a dead marriage(if that), surrounded by people i hate and who hate me, in a trash job that will never in a million years bring me anywhere, and where raises are seen as myths.

I came here in search of happiness, but now that is quickly dissipating and turning into a mirage to stare at whenever i want to lay down and fantasize...

Wait maybe genjigan being bad place is just a myth to scare people off.

Yeah, there is no reason to think so negatively about it. People lie all the time, maybe this is just one more of them lies. Heck even i have said a lie or two. Maybe the myths started with some bumpkin turned city boy going backhome and trying to scare bumpkin boys about how cool they are and how cool the cities are. I just gotta be positive. Positivity and good vibes is the key. As father used to say you just gotta get up and give them a firm handshake and everything will be alright. In other words, i just gotta try.

Well today is my first day of school,and i am already on my way there,so it’s only a matter of time...

 

 

                                                                ---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
                                                           If you enjoyed the story,please consider rating,following,
                                                           commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
                                                           Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

1