ch 8 : Can i do it(Part two)
10 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Was this enough?

I kicked him with the same intensity as that of a lion in a life or death battle. Right after the first kick, the guy seemed shocked and in a daze as if he was bordering on semi consciouscnes. My fight or flight reactions kicked in, making me kick him again in the jaw.

Thud

And then i kicked him once more for good measure.

Sham!

I took two steps back and observed him. He was out.

No matter how cliche it sounds, his pride was his downfall.

I was sweating profusely and i for whatever reason started to shake.

Whisper 21: Hey, was that to much for you boy?

Whisper 1: dude, did you see that kick? Fucking wicked man.

I looked at gal gal and saw that she her mouth was agape,as if in total surprise at what had just happened.

Whisper 5: Yo that was a total fluke man.I am going to beat his ass right now

Shit. Of course delinquents would want to fight me now that i am someone they can beat up for easy credit.A weak looking guy that beat someone who looks slightly above average in terms of looking strong at fighting?That’s their dream when it comes to making a names for themselves.

Whisper 12: Yeah, i bet i can beat him too.

Whisper 19: Me too.

Gal Gal got up and shouted.

Gal: If you guys fight him,you guys will have to fight me too!

All of a sudden things got tense.Gal gal might as well have challenged them to a fight,and delinquents don’t take kindly to not being considered the hottest thing since walmort super spicy peri peri spicy sauce.

The delinquents who spoke up about fighting me and even those who might have been interested, started looking at each other. After a few glances, none of them got up and they just sat straight looking at the school board.

Gal: Yeah,thought so.

Whisper 4: You are lucky we don’t beat up girls.

I guess they felt intimidated by us both. It’s true that we have had just defeated two guys and that gal gal demolished her opponent with only one strike, which probably scared these guys doubly,s ince they would lose their face and honour by being beaten by a tiny girl and by beating with only a few moves.I guess being beaten by a small guy also wouldn’t have done them any favours. Or maybe they really don’t like hitting girls. Doubt there is much chivalry here but who knows
.
Gal gal came up to me and asked if i was alright. I shyly nodded,and unexpectedly she grabbed me by my hand and dragged me to our side

I could see some guys smiling and some even snickering, but none said anything in fear of gal gal.

She shoved me to my desk and then whispered

Gal: if you get up one more time to do something stupid like that, i will beat you up to a deadly pulp.Compreende?

Takeshi: But i...i didn’t do anyti-

Gal: Shut up! I hate being indebted to people,so don’t play mister hotshit on me ever again.

Huh. I guess we are more similar then we thought.

Takeshi: Okay, will do mom

Gal gave a half smile and returned to her seat.

The clock started to move, and people started to loosen up and talk to one another. I hate tense environments, and the fear that someone might pop out of nowhere to fight, was making my nerves swim faster then a fish running away from a fishermans net. But gladly, it’s now all gone.
For now that is.

Whisper 14: Hey, is this the entire class?

Whisper12: i guess.Wait,there is this open seat over there.

Whisper 14: Maybe it’s just a leftover seat.

Whisper 12: Maybe.

Then we all started hearing footsteps clearly coming from only person coming from the end of hallway...

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0