ch 9: An intruder(Part 1)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The steps came slowly and were getting louder with each step. Finally the steps stopped at what seemed to be the front door.

Bam!

The door was bombed into space and split in half as soon as it hit the wall.

Whisper 2: Wtf!

Now standing where the door once stood,was this 6’4 incredibly bulky bald headed dude. His broad shoulders and his mean mug would terrify anyone , and that coupled with his mighty bulky physique made him seem like a force of nature that no one should reckon with. He was the living impersonation of a ravenous bulldog.

He took two steps and someone close to bulldog got up and shouted in his face:

Whisper 2: Who the fuck are you punk?

Bulldog intermediately uppercutted him sending him flying upwards and toppling over his desk

Whisper 19: He got whopped!

Whisper 12: Who is this guy?

Whisper 21: I don’t know.

Whisper 4: Wait,is he bulldog from shirukawa?

Bulldog headed to the teachers seat and crashed there letting out a creak. He put his legs up on the table and started rummaging his ties

Whisper 8: Didn’t that guy beat up 9 genjigan guys when he was like only in his second year of middleschool?

Whisper 14: Wait, now that i think about it, i do remember hearing something like that.

Whisper 16: You think this is that guy?

Whisper 14: Probably.

Whisper 23: A buddy of mine went to his school. He told me that none of the legends about him were lies. He is the real deal

The situation in the classroom was beyond tense. I hadn’t looked at gal gal yet, but even she must be feeling some uneasiness. One look at bulldog was enough for anyone to see that sometimes nature is a cruel and awful place; a place filled with savages and where only the mightiest and strongest of the bunch will survive and conquer.

At last bulldog looked at us and said:

Bulldog: So,who is the strongest guy here?

Everyone started looking at one another, but no one said a single thing. Bulldog looked at the guy i had just defeated and his left eyebrows arched a slight bit. Did they know each other?

Bulldog leaped out of his chair,and crouched down besides the guy i had just defeated and grabbed him by his head.

Bulldog laughed and said:

Bulldog: I always knew you were a fucking joke.You are lucky prince didn’t allow me to kick your stupid fucking ass.

Whisper 3: Oh shit, he knows prince!

Whisper 12: No way! It can’t be that prince can it ?

Whisper 19: It could be the fucking prince of korea,who knows.

Whisper 20: Shut up,dumbass. Who else could it be but the purple prince?

Bulldog got up and shouted:

Bulldog: Now you dumbasses listen to me and i won’t repeat myself. Who is the strongest guy here? If i don’t get an answer quick,i will start beating every single one of you one by one. I conquered my class that way and that was to boring, so i am looking for some fun.

Whisper 2: He conquered his class already?

 

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0