ch 10: An intruder(Part 2)
10 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whisper 2: He conquered his class already?

Whisper 5: Is he a beast?

Silence was the only thing that could be heard now. bulldog was grinning with the kind of smug that only a delinquent could pull off. He slightly leaned his head against his shoulder in anticipation of someone getting up and shouting out a target for him to beat senseless.

Suddendly, a weak looking delinquent clumsily got up and very slowly raised his head up, and his trajectory had it continued to it’s final destination, seems like that it would have ended up pointing at our side.

Shit!

My nerves started shooting up. Even my stomach started rumbling. Me against that guy? That would be worse than David vs Goliath. It would be more like a cockroach against the leviathan. The Power gap was so huge,that going around the seven seas in a raft seemed more feasible then winning a single fight with this guy. Heck,even getting a punch in, might have been impossible, if the speed that he demonstrated whilst uppercutting that guy goes for every single one of his motions.

Heck, i am not even sure if gal gal would have been able to even so much as scratch him and she eviscerated three guys brutally in a span of 3 seconds.

Maybe that guy pointed not because he was looking for an easy target for bulldog to beat,but because there was actually a pretty powerful guy on this side.Doubt that, but maybe one of these guys is secretly strong.

But, wait

What is that sound?

I think i have been hearing it for a few seconds now,but with this entire commotion i hadn’t paid much attention to it until now. Sometimes they say that when death approaches or when it comes near, as in scythe to your neck kind of near, that sometimes our five senses and even our minds become completely pure and devoid of any imperfections ;letting us hear all that is going around us,without even the greatest tragedies overflowing our senses and closing them up.

Step!

Step!

It must be steps.All of a sudden a well dressed man burst into the room,and looked around. He had a small briefcase by his hand; and had you seen him in the street,you would think he was nothing short of a millionaires row yuppie. He had the slick hair with gel spread all over it, an expensive suit that could have very well been produced by the armini brothers, and the kind of face that despite being battered a bit by age, could still be envied by any man and would be desired by any women.

His sudden burst made the weak looking guy stop his guiding hand,and he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Bulldog seemed kind of confused, and slightly annoyed at having been interrupted with what might as well have been a clown who just came into Genjigan after a failed acting audition.

The yuppie looked at us with a smile whilst unpacking his briefcase at the teachers desk and said

Yuppie: I am sorry guys, who knew that taking care of horses was so time consuming,huh?

He gave a short laugh.

I am so confused. Is he the guy that owns the horse that is outside of the school? If so,that is even more confusing. The guy could probably be sporting a ferrari or a nice bmw, but he isn’t? I mean horses are expensive, heck i know how much they cost backhome, but a horse? To school? Is that even legal?

Yuppie: Oh well,anyway.-he gave a slight pause and sat at the desk-so do you guys know who i am?

I don’t know who you are,but anyone that saves me from this situation,might as well be an angel.

0