ch 11: An intruder(Part 3)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuppie : Oh well, anyway- he gave a slight pause and sat at the desk- so do you guys know who i am?

No one said an entire thing, and no one knew if bulldog was going to lash out. Bulldog kept staring at the men, as a men who looks at his pets in amusement.

The yuppie coughed and then said

Yuppie: Well i am nothing more then your teacher,mister Nagasaki!

Groans immediately followed, but mister Nagasaki kept smiling.

Nagasaki: Now, now, i see that you boys have been playing around- mr nagasaki had noticed the bodies on the floor sometime ago-,so someone will need to bring the injured to the infirmary. Also,what are you doing there standing my young men? Going somewhere?

Bulldog let out a little laugh shoving his hands in his pockets nonchalantly and started to walk with a slouched up gait.

Bulldog: I was just leaving.

Nagasaki: Go quick kid.Classes are starting, you don’t want to be late!!!

As bulldog got near the teacher,he suddenly hopped in the air and arched his left arm in the shape of a boomerang.

Shit he is going for a punch

The teacher saw him but stood motionless with a huge grin as if he expected something like this to happen ,and when the fist got near his face he immediately bent his knees and his back thus being in a semi crouch and took a small step to just be right under him and right under bulldog flaming fist and grabbed bulldog wrist and flung him in the air to the other side and released his hand making bulldog fly through the air and making him dive right up against the blackboard and dropping to the ground.

Just who is this guy?Everyone had their mouths open at what had just happened. Bulldog seem disoriented but didn’t past out and he wobbly got to his feet.

Bulldog: I will be coming for you.But not today.

Nagasaki: Oh,i am always ready for after school classes!

Bulldog limped his way out like a stray dog who just got abandoned by his pack. Just who is this guy that he is able to strike fear into the worst of delinquents? If anything isn’t he mad himself?

Nagasaki: So who is going to volunteer to bring their amazing friendly classmates to the infirmary?

The entire class apart from me and gal gal put their hands up.

Nagasaki: Wow,wow, aren’t you all a good little pack of Samaritans.

Mr Nagasaki pointed at a few people to drag the people to the infirmary and that they did.

Mr nagasaki now with his arms crossed looked at the class inquisitively with a thinking man’s glare. I have no clue what this guys thing is, but he sure as heck isn’t your typical teacher.

Nagasaki: So, with that out of the way,who here isn’t excited for another great day at the best school in japan?What? Everyone is quiet.Man,you kids need to learn how to loosen up.You aren’t even old and it’s like the cat already bite your tongue.

Not even one single student tried the *i am sick* routine or the *i didn’t go to the bathroom* routine. Mr nagasaki message seems to have hit most of these guys pretty quick,and for now they don’t seem keen to try anything.

He grabbed the chalkboard eraser and started cleaning the board, with a grin that could make any man hope for a better future.

0