Ch 12: What comes around often comes in twos (Part one)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were halfway through the class, and so far it has been a quiet and enjoyable experience.I don’t like studying much, but Mr Nagasaki is a fun dude, and anything that doesn’t involve getting my ass kicked is a good experience as far as it concerns all the possible experiences that can be experienced here at this school.

Gal gal was absently mindedly looking at the window, with her eyes glaring at the open blue eyed sky. I don’t know much about gal gal, but i do know that she doesn’t seem to be a typical girl. At least none that i know of. Not that i know of many girls.

Despite her being a literal sukeban wearing delinquent gyaru with the strength of seven tigers, she has treated me incredibly well, and even seems to treat me as if i was her little brother. She did say that i reminded her of someone she knows, so maybe that’s why she has treated me so nice till now. Or maybe she is just nice. Kinda hard to imagine delinquent girls being nice ,but once i become the strongest guy in all of genjigan(I NEED TO DREAM TO SRURVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE), i will probably be able to meet a million nice delinquents girls and maybe get to fall in love one day and even hold hands...

A man can dream

Dream...

Suddenly the back of my head was slapped hard.

Then i heard whispers coming from the back

Gal: If i ever see you with that perverted look in your face,with more water falling out of your mouth then the Niagara falls, then i will kill you in ways you didn’t think were possible.

Yup, i retract everything i have just said. She is pure evil. I was just dreaming about hand holding...

Bitou
Bitou: Yo, you gotta ciggie?

Tanshiro: Yeah, and?

Bitou: Give me one men.

tanshiro groaned and threw his hands down his pockets

Tanshiro: Man why do you always gotta be such a cheapskate?

Tanshiro handed me a ciggie,and i lighted it up. I gave it one good puff, and my tense muscles suddenly relaxed

Bitou: It’s genetics man.Genetics.

Tanshiro: genetics my ass. You are just a cheap shit.

We were sitting in this room located in the basement of the school. It’s our own special hideout. It’s gotta this black leather sofa, a guitar and even a tv.We barely watch it but sometimes it’s about having a good decorum you know? As long as it doesn’t come from my pockets, that is.

Tanshiro looked around and he gave a puzzled look.

Tanshiro: Yo, where the fuck is toshiden?

hmm...

Now that i think about it,i haven’t see him in a good while. Is he off at juno mashi trying to chase skirts again?If that’s so,then he is probably in a dump somewhere after they have beaten him by the sixth time this week.

I don’t get his deal honestly .Delinquents girls are trouble all the way. I still don’t know if he is up playing a game where he tries to fool as many people as he can into thinking he actually is that fucking stupid.

I mean,who in their right mind likes delinquent girls?They are rough, unkind,always seeking fights, have no class,and probably couldn’t take care of a kid to save their lives.My female delinquent cousin once tried to cook an egg and she ended up burning her house and the neighbours house. Anyone who chases delinquent girls has gotta be a complete fucking idiot.

Tanshiro: Someone is coming down the stairs.Is it him?

Bitou: dunno and don’t care.

I put my legs up on the coffee table.I just want to relax and take a nice little nap...

Thump!

Tanshiro: Toshiden!

Toshiden had kicked the door right open and somehow it didn’t drop to the floor like all the other times.

Toshiden: Bitou, I need to talk to you.

Bitou: If it’s about that money i owe you, then i just wanna tell you that things are on their way and that soon you will have your money

Toshiden darted and grabbed me by my shirt

Bitou: Dude, what’s wrong with you? Get your grubby hands off of me
.
I grabbed his hands and applied enough force for him to get the message, but he kept his hands there.Just what exactly happened?

Toshiden: Dude, your cousin yamamoto, just got his ass beaten by this random freshman.

My ear perked up and my face tensed up.

Bitou: What?

0