ch 14: What comes around often comes in twos(Part three)
10 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bitou: They know him? So what’s this guy story?

Toshiden: supposedly not much is known, but i heard someone say that he once fought 15 people and almost killed all 15 of th-

Bitou: Bullshit!

toshiden: Dude, it’s not bullshit man. Believe me. I saw your cousin back the infirmary.The story checks out man. His face is all fucked up.The kid is a savage yo!

Bitou: Tanshiro, you got some buddies in okiwara right?- tanshiro nodded- Have you ever heard of this guy before?

Tanshiro: Never heard of anything like that,and i like to think i know everything about okiwara that needs to be known. Plenty of crazy guys over there though.

Tanshiro only moved here when he was 11, so he still prides himself on having been born back back in okiwara.

Bitou: So anything else that is known about this guy?

Toshiden: Yeah. From where he is from, he is known as the red devil of okiwara.

Toshiden gave a little shake and tanshiro made a caricature of some kind.

Admiteddly the name is pretty grim ,but the entire story is sounds like complete bullshit. The whole almost killed 15 guys with his bare fists sounds like complete nonsense, but if toshiden saw my cousins in all kinds of fucked up, laying down at the infirmary then it at least proves that this guy is dangerous.

Bitou: Hey what’s this girl to the *okiwara devil*.His sister?

Toshiden: No one knows man.Some say that it’s his girlfriend,some say that it’s his sister and some say that it’s both!This guy is crazy yo.Pure trouble man i tell ya.

Shit! Not only might the guy be pure insanity,but he might also be a complete huge pervert.Just what is wrong with society? I am not even a year older from most of these young kids, and it feels like the whole world has gone crazy.

Bitou: Tanshiro what do you think?

Tanshiro: Do i need to think?

Bitou: What are you on about? Don’t you care?

Tanshiro: Man, i don’t need to think. It isn’t our year and all i gotta do is relax and have a good one. If this guy is really as crazy as tanshiro says, then it’s only a matter of time before he gets his ass kicked and bad. If not by a freshmen, then by a second year or third year student. It’s all transient. Someone is destroyed and another comes to destroy the destroyer. All you gotta do is relax and watch the passage of time unfold.

Toshiden: Yo, he is right yo.It’s all about the pipe and relaxation dude.But still.shit is crazy yo.

Bitou: Ain’t you all a bunch of fucking philosophers now,huh? Yeah, easy to talk when it isn’t your cousin. Knowing him, he probably deserved whatever beating came to his name, but this still brings dishonour to my name. At the same time this kid needed a lesson. Don’t know what to do about it.

Tanshiro: Look why don’t we go by the infirmary and check this story out? After that maybe we go settle this problem on our own okay?

Bitou: Yeah, let’s go. Not that i have anything good to do anyway. Toshiden go ask around and see where this guy is at. Might pay him a visit later.

0