ch 17: So how do i go about this? (part one)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

takeshi
Takeshi: Dangers?

Gal:Look, i have only heard the rumours, but i do know quite a few people who went to genjigan, so i would say the rumours are pretty trustworthy.

She gave a slight pause and then continued speaking in a hurried manner, making me a bit worried.

Gal: Like all delinquent schools, you get a lot of reputation by kicking the baddest of delinquents, but kicking the baddest simply isn’t enough when dealing with Genjigan or when dealing with any school worth talking about.

Takeshi: What do you mean?

Gal: In any other normal school the amount of delinquents can be counted with my ten little fingers, but in Genjigan every single student, apart from exceptions like us that is, is a delinquent. Even more, a lot of bigshots from other cities and prefectures come to Genjigan alone to search for a big fight and to garner a reputation for themselves. For delinquents, Genjigan is like getting into oxford. The only difference is that you don’t get million dollar buddies and a cute british girlfriend and a red rolling carpet to 6 figure job.

Takeshi: So you get nothing good, huh...

Gal: Exact-

Gal immediately stopped and looked at me weird

Gal: Are you implying something?

Takeshi: No?

Gal: HMMMMM

Takeshi: Hey, i am being honest.

Gal: hmmmmm

Men who knew delinquent women were this crazy

Gal: Okay, i will skip this one for now. Eitherway,where was i?

Gal dragged her tiny tinger to her mouth and might as well have had a huge red glowing question mark on the top of her head.

Takeshi: Something about Genjigan being filled delinquents and big shots?

Gal: Oh, right. So Genjigan is filled to the brim with delinquents and even though the strong delinquents can do impossible feats with their bare hands, it’s normal for them to form gangs and for random delinquents to be recruited into said gangs

Takeshi: Makes sense. So you telling me i will have to face multiple gangs with multiple people?

Gal: Pretty much.

Takeshi: Does every delinquent in Genjigan join a gang? Will i get beat up if i fight one of their guys?

Gal: From what i know, no, but most of them do. And to your other question ,it depends,but they usually don’t intervene unless you are an absolute nobody whom they can easily crush.Gang fights can escalate quick,so not every gang leader is quick on the finger. But, for now you don’t need to worry much about that. School started today and it takes for a while for freshman to settle in, plus the other years are often not to happy about recruiting random scrubs, so the whole recruitment process takes a while.

Takeshi: Sounds fair.

I started to eye up this ant who was crawling around my feet. I kind of pity it. Maybe because i am in the same situation or maybe it’s for some other reason. It’s a story told through countless ages isn’t it. The ant against the giant.
Takeshi: So how do i exactly build a gang?

Gal: Well... it’s complicated?

0