ch 17: So how do i go about this? (part two)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gal: Well... it’s complicated?

Takeshi: Yeah, thought so.

Gal: Generally in Genjigan you build your own gang by accruing a strong group of people,usually friends, and go around conquering class by class.A lot can’t conquer a single entire class, but do often conquer parts of them. Sometimes x class has two big groups aga isn’t one another and with quite a bit of tension.Things are rough around here.

Takeshi: Was that that we say today? With the bald guy and the red hair guy? Class conquering?

Gal: Yeah, it was. If they were already out of their class and hunting other classes then they or their little group had already conquered their own class as that is usually their first sight.Which is really bad news ,because conquering even one single class usually takes some time. Baldie and the spiky red hair super saiyan looking dude are bad news.Teacher did a crazy move on baldie,but baldie will be prepared next time,and teacher won’t be around 24/7 to protect your sorry life

As her sentence finished she stroke up a smile that stretched from end to end. Man she really is evil.

Eitherway, red hair dude is really bad news, that’s for sure. If he really beat those 20 guys all by himself, without even a drop of blood on his shirt, then that means that guy is a beast of nature that should never be poked with. But if i have to conquer Genjigan and unify it, then i see no other way then to either come to fists with him or somehow convince him to join my side and the latter seems impossible. The same thing goes for baldie. I am not even sure baldie can have a conversation with someone for more then 5 seconds. His imposing presence alone croaks most men’s voices.

Takeshi: I am still confused about something and i gotta clarify this. What do you mean by conquering? Gotta ask,since i don’t know we on the same page.

Gal: By conquering i mean you own it.

Takeshi: Own it?

Gal: The class might as well be your own personal army.Once you conquer it, it means you have a total control over the class and if even one doesn’t obey your will, you can just snap their fingers and make them listen and obey you.That’s what conquering is in genjigan. And that’s why your desire is impossible. You can’t tame all the wild dogs of genjigan

Takeshi: You forgot one thing.I am not here to just conquer but i am here to unify genjigan into one gang. And by the way- gal started snickering-i won’t force anyone to stick with me. So our definitions of conquering are different.

Gal:Wait,you mean Unify as in, make people obey your gang out of their own will? Gf that’s it then you are in for a surprise AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

There she goes again.

Gal: No one has been able to conquer genjigan much less convince these meatheads and crazies to follow only one man . Anyway,why are you so hell bent on unifying genjigan?
Takeshi: It’s a complicated and long story.
Gal gal streched her arms up in the air and then slowly moved them to the top of the bench.

Gal: Well, i got all day.

0