Ch 19: The red devil of what?(Part two)
16 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cousin: I did nothing wrong, fuck you.

Tanshiro looked at me and i just continued puffing my cigarrete.This little shit is to keen on hopping out of his own lane.

Bitou: I will ignore that just because you are my cousin.- lil cousin didn’t say anything and kept looking straight as if we weren’t there,with a line of sweet coursing through his face.-what are you planning to do?

Cousin: I am planning to kick his ass to the moon that’s what i am going to do. Just let me get out of this shitty bed ,and his ass is mine.

I puffed my cigarette real deep this time and just absorbed the delight of smoking. This little shit is only going to cause more troubles for me. I have to sort this out quick.

I sat on his bed.

Cousin: Hey, i need some space

I grabbed his jaw where the swelling seemed the worst and pressured my fingers in there

cousin: FUCKKK

It must have stung deep, but this little bastard needs that

I got my face really close to his and said.

Bitou: Look you little shit, i am going to solve this out for you, but if you move even one fucking finger after i settle things with this guy, on him or any of his boys or even do anything potentially stupid, i am going to kick you harder then that bastard kicked you and believe me you won’t end up in a infirmary after it.

Cousins face was strained with pain and even more sweet could be seen in his fat face

Cousin: Okay, Okay i get it.

I dropped my hand and got up.

Bitou: Let’s go tanshiro.We have problems to solve.

We left the infirmary and left that sack of shit all on his lonesome self. Doubt he will learn a lesson but if anything he will just make me happy, since i will give him the beating of a lifetime.

Takeshi

Guy 1: Hey,where are you going, red devil of okiwara?

I saw two guys approaching us. One of them(guy 1) was a slim guy with those fat round earrings in one of his ears, with a low key medium length stylish hair. The ones that are pushed back, you know?

The other looked like a sleazy skinny guy(guy 2) with long black hair. They both had the same height,which i imagine to be about 5’10.

They looked like trouble,but honestly everyone in Genjigan looks like trouble.Don’t know about the red devil stuff they are talking about, so i guess they are confusing me for someone else.

I looked at them and spoke up

Takeshi: Look, i have no clue what you are on about, so i gotta assume you two got the wrong person.

Guy 1: Nah, believe me we got the right people. You know, despite the rumours i never imagined you to be like this. Short i had heard, but this unassuming. That’s just...i don’t know the word. Weird?

Takeshi: Again.i think you guys got the wrong person.My name is takeshi

Guy1: You are the guy who kicked my lil cousins jaw to high heaven ain’t ya?

Takeshi: What?

Oh no...

0