2-What comes after
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was no way around it, I was dead. Surprisingly though, death wasn’t that bad. You just kind of floated there in the dark nothingness. There was no hunger, and it was the perfect temperature. The only drawback was that there was nothing to do except sleep, and so I did that a lot, drifting into and out of consciousness. It was quite nice to finally get some rest.

 

Then there was a great tremor that ran through the afterlife. I could feel it trying to reject me pressing down on me from all sides. This place was so nice, I wasn’t going to leave without a fight! I kicked and punched and tried to scream, but this had no effect as usual. The tremors were inexorably forcing towards a place I obviously did not want to go.

 

The crown of my head pierced the void fist entering its icy grip. Worse still I could feel a giant pair of giant hands gripping me. While there are several types of giants in Frisia all of them eat people. I struggled to survive giving a massive kick. This just sent the massive tremors into overdrive as I squirmed and writhed trying to free myself from the giant. I had come close to dying once already, I was NOT going to become giant feed now.

 

Despite my struggle I was eventually forced into the cold space. This brought up an interesting fact that had apparently not been an issue previously. Currently I am not breathing. However, the giant gave me a sharp blow to the chest, starting my lungs. There was no choice but to start screaming. What can I say, it was a stressful day. I didn’t have long to cry though as the giants quickly shoved my face into a feeding sack. Its rich creamy broth filled my stomach that I didn’t even know was empty. Belly full and body feeling like rubber, I just drifted off to sleep.


Authors Note: There is a reason why you don’t want to have any memories before 5 years old.

0