2. Binkies!
1.4k 15 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I blinked in surprise and my mind spun.

Why was I a bunny? How was I a bunny? Mom was right, this was impossible.

My ears twitched again as Kimmie lunged forward to grab me, and I reacted almost on instinct. I leapt off the chair and dashed under the table, between mom's legs and under her chair, then out through the hall and into the living-room.

I could hear my whole family scrambling to chase me, but by the time they got to the living-room door I was tucked in behind the sofa where they couldn't see me. I could hear them plain as day, even though I couldn't see them either I could tell exactly where they were.

My little heart was racing but I wasn't scared. If anything I felt kind of excited, like we were playing a fun game or something.

I waited till Kimmie was near the sofa, Dad was over by the recliner, and mom was just inside the door looking around the bookcase. I crept to the end of the sofa, and suddenly launched myself with a burst of speed.

I was having so much fun as I dashed past Kimmie and behind mom that I did a little jump and twist as I kicked my legs out. I felt happy and giddy and I just did my first bunny binky! Right after my binky I continued my dash out into the hall. As soon as I was out of everyone's sight I took a hard turn towards the stairs.

The stairs looked so much bigger now, like a mountain or something. But the individual steps weren't that high, and it wasn't hard for me to zoom up to the top where I ducked into my bedroom.

My family were still fumbling around down in the hall, they had no idea where I'd gone. Mom looked in the kitchen again, dad checked the laundry room, while Kimmie started up the stairs.

My bed seemed really high up but I managed to jump onto it, then bounded up to the head next to my pillows. I plopped myself down there and got super comfy, with my feet all tucked in underneath the rest of me. Then I just kind of chilled out and relaxed, with my ears resting flat against my back and my eyes kind of half closed.

Not that I was falling asleep or anything, I just felt kind of calm and happy and content. And somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was doing a bunny-loaf.

I could still hear my little sister as she got to the top of the stairs, and she saw me as soon as she looked in my bedroom.

"Mom, dad, the bunny's up here!" she shouted.

My parents immediately started hurrying up the stairs, while dad called "Don't touch it Kimmie! Leave the rabbit alone!"

My sister ignored dad and started slowly approaching me. She had her hands up and ready, I could tell she meant to try and catch me but I wasn't going to let her. Not that I thought she might hurt me, but my little sister suddenly seemed like fifty times bigger than me and I knew if she got ahold of me she'd be hugging and petting me for hours.

It was hard to stay still, but I waited till Kimmie was only a couple steps away. Then I sprang into action. She dove at me as soon as she saw me move, but once again I got clear. In two bounds I was at the foot of the bed, then even though it was a long way down I jumped off. As soon as my feet were on the floor I zoomed straight out the door.

Mom and dad were at the top of the stairs and I darted around their feet and back down the stairs. This time I ran into the laundry room, and found a good hiding spot behind a stack of clean towels.

Upstairs mom was telling Kimmie to stop chasing me, while my little sister kept asking where the bunny came from.

Meanwhile dad came back down the stairs. He stopped in the hall and called, "Kenzie!? Please stop running around, we need to figure out what's going on, we want to help you! Where are you hiding?"

After that Kimmie started asking who Kenzie was. She also asked about me, using my boy-name. She wanted to know where her brother disappeared to and if I was the one who brought the bunny.

I hadn't really prepared to talk to Kimmie yet about me being trans, but I knew I'd have to have that conversation soon. Like since things went so well with my parents, I'd definitely have to try and talk with my sister next. Except my unexpected bunnification kind of disrupted the whole coming-out thing I was doing with mom and dad.

As I continued hiding in the laundry room it slowly started to dawn on me that even though I was having a ton of fun my parents were obviously upset and worried. And I didn't actually want to be a bunny forever.

I didn't even know how it happened, and my mind started to race. I thought back to what was going on when I changed, and it wasn't hard to guess it had something to do with that little bunny plushie. It didn't add up at first though, since I'd been playing with the thing on and off for a week. So why did it change me tonight and not any other time since I got it?

There were only two things that were different tonight. The first was how emotional I was from coming out to my parents. The second was mom asked about it and I accidentally called it a bnuuy. And as unlikely as it seemed, I was starting to think it was that second thing.

I'd been stressed and emotional lots of times over the past week, with all the thinking and planning I'd been doing. Every time I thought about telling my parents I was trans I got uptight. But I was positive that was the first time I said 'bnuuy' out loud.

It sounded silly when I thought it through, but it was the best I could come up with. The plushie bunny and the word 'bnuuy'... Except I couldn't talk as a bunny so I couldn't say the word. I realized that might be a problem, and it left me feeling nervous again.

I launched myself out from behind the towels, then out into the hall. Mom and dad and Kimmie were all out there, and I managed to dash between dad's legs then around mom's feet. I dodged my little sister as she tried to grab me, then ducked into the kitchen.

As soon as I was in there I spotted the bunny plushie under the kitchen table. It must have fallen down there when I changed, or maybe it got knocked off the table when my parents freaked out or something. It didn't matter how it got there, being on the floor was perfect since it would have been harder to get up on the kitchen table. I ran straight to it and practically pounced on it.

With the little plushie pinned under my front paws I thought 'Bnuuy!' as loud as I could.

A moment later my parents and little sister all stormed in through the kitchen door, then all three of them stopped short and stared wide-eyed at me under the table.

Dad gasped, "Son? I mean Kenzie? Is that you?"

I pouted as I realized it didn't work. Dad would have recognized me if I was back to normal, so I was still a bun. My pout turned into a frown as I looked down at the little knit plushie I was clutching in my hand and I tried to figure out if there was something else I was missing.

My family were all still staring at me, but Kimmie spoke up next. "Mom who's that girl under the table, and why is she naked?"

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at my sister, then looked back down at myself again.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" the words tumbled out and I was practically bouncing with excitement right there under the table.

I was a girl! I was human again but my body was all different from before, and I was a girl! I was also completely naked, sitting crosslegged under the kitchen table, but I'd be embarrassed later. Right then I was way too happy for blushes.

"Mom! Dad! Kimmie! I'm a girl!" I shouted happily at them. I was so happy I wanted to binky some more, but for the moment I just tilted my head then flicked my ears with joy.

Mom grimaced, "We can see that dear. Now how about you come out from under the table and put on some clothes?"

"Ok mom," I replied happily, and followed that up with a giddy giggle. I'd only just noticed my voice. I sounded a lot like Kimmie now, cute and girly.

With my plushie bunny clutched in my left hand I twisted around and reached out with my right hand to grab the clothes off the chair behind me. I pulled my hoodie on first, and was surprised to find it suddenly seemed huge. My hands didn't even come out the sleeves, and I was almost lost inside it.

While I was doing that my little sister demanded, "Who are you? Why did you call my mom your mom?"

"Sorry Kimmie!" I apologized as I pulled up the sleeves till my hands appeared. I added with a big grin, "I'm your big sister! I used to be your brother, but now I'm a girl and my name is Kenzie!"

I stuffed the plushie back in the hoodie pocket for now, then looked at my pants. I couldn't put them on while I was cross-legged under the table so I scrambled out towards the wall so the table was between me and the rest of my family. Then I got to my feet and immediately frowned, "That's weird."

The table was way higher than I remembered. Like normally it was about waist-high on me, but now it was more like chest height. I turned to look at the chair behind me and it was big too, like my feet definitely wouldn't reach the floor if I sat on that. And now that I was on my feet I realized just how huge my hoodie was, the waist part was down around my knees.

My eyes were probably as wide as mom and dad's were when I finally turned around to look at my family. They were all still standing by the kitchen door a few meters away but they were all bigger than I remembered.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped again as I looked down at myself. Then I looked up at my parents and exclaimed, "I'm tiny!"

Mom and dad exchanged a worried glance then dad said, "Just try and calm down, ok son? I mean Kenzie? Maybe there's a way we can fix this, or something we can do to get you back to normal -"

"No!" I half-shouted as I stomped my little foot. "Dad this is perfect! I'm Kenzie and I'm a girl and this is everything I ever wanted!"

Mom grimaced, "But hon you're... You've got... Maybe you should go look in a mirror?"

"Yeah!" I grinned. "I need to see what I look like!"

I scooted out from behind the table, then hurried for the kitchen door. But as I was moving past my family I stopped short and found myself staring wide-eyed at Kimmie. At the same time she was staring back at me. Or more specifically she was staring at the top of my head.

I didn't know what she was looking at, but what caught my attention was the fact that my little sister was actually taller than me! She was three years younger, she'd just turned fourteen last month. She was in grade eight, and I'd been a whole head taller than her when we all sat down for dinner earlier.

Me and Kimmie stared at each other for a couple seconds, before I remembered I was going to look in the mirror. I hurried past her and into the downstairs bathroom. When I reached up to turn on the light I found my hoodie sleeves had slipped down over my hands again, and the light switch was way higher than it ought to be. I could still reach it though, then I turned around and got my first look at myself.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped happily. "I'm so cute!"

I had a cute little nose, my lips were full and pink, and my eyes were wide and a dark brown colour. My hair was somewhere between light sandy brown and dark blonde, and it was longer than before but stopped just above my shoulders. My ears stood up about twenty or twenty-five centimetres above my head, they had cute short beige fur on the backs while the insides were lighter, sort of a light beige-pink.

I had a wide smile on my face as I practiced twitching and turning my ears. I could even relax them so they folded back. They were super soft, and when they were relaxed I could pull them down to hang on either side of my face, they reached down past my chin which was kind of cute and funny-looking.

When I let go of them they popped back upright again and I giggled a bit.

Then something else occurred to me and I reached around behind myself. I pulled up the back of my hoodie as I twisted around to look, then let out another happy giggle. Sure enough there was a little fluffy beige tail back there.

I looked at myself in the mirror again, and I was so happy I did another ear-flick while my behind and my little tail started twitching and wiggling with joy.

One of my ears twitched slightly and I realized I could hear Kimmie asking my parents what was going on. Everyone was still in the kitchen, so I turned and dashed back that way.

They were all sitting at the kitchen table again, so I squeezed behind dad's chair then climbed up into mine. It was kind of wild how much energy I had, but I figured that was just from the excitement of suddenly having my biggest wish come true.

The next few minutes started out a little awkward as mom and dad and me tried to explain who I was and what was going on to Kimmie. Except none of us actually knew what was going on, only that I'd turned into a bunny then a bunny-girl and that I was super extra happy.

It turned out that explaining how I was really a girl was super easy. Kimmie already knew about trans people, and she totally accepted that I was trans without any problem. Where mom and dad were accepting and supportive but also emotional my little sister was just like, ok whatever.

The only part that was a bit awkward was having to look up at her all the time. She was almost twenty centimetres taller than me now, which was weird as heck. I was pretty sure I didn't mind being tiny though, it was just going to take a bit to get used to it.

And that was the thing mom and dad wanted to talk about next. They were all worried about what I'd do for school on Monday, since I looked completely different and nobody would recognize me.

Oh yeah I also had bunny ears and a tail, my parents were still a little freaked out about that too.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already finished this story and are onto the next one, and you could be too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

101