05 World That Rule By Magic
196 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SFX "Nock" "Nock" "Nock"

??? "Come in"

A young handsome man of 20 years old, golden hair, blue crystal-like eyes walk into the room.

young man: "Father you call me"

Father: "Leon I have some the to tell you before your marriage I feel that you are not going to like it"

Leon: "What is it father if it about my other bride then don't worry I will take care of both"

Father: "It's not about that. you see... your future wife doesn't have any magic"

Leon: "WHAT..... but how. isn't she the daughter of the stone family"

Father: "yes that is why nobody knows about her till now"

Leon: "then how did she survive in that family"

Father: "Her mother is "Fiora" the Magic Bird, third wife of the master of the stone family"

Leon: "....."

Leon: "Father it's ok I will take care of her and find a way"

Father: "I am not concerned about that but after marriage as long as she does not have even a little bit of magic power she can not leave this place"

Leon: "Yes father but I find a way, after all, I am the youngest mage "

Father: "sigh... if only we don't have found that women you will be marring this country princess right now"

Leon: "but what are we going to tell everyone on the day of marriage"

Father: "you don't have to worry about that every marriage that is connected to the royal family or stone family is in the royal cathedral which is cover with a barrier to prevent every one for using magic"

Leon: "Yes Father"

Father: "we are going to see her tomorrow so you can go now"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the dark ally, someone covered suspicious were walking that person stop and knock on one of the doors.

"Whos there"

Said a man throw the little window on the door.

and then that person took out a wite father in front of the door so the man can see it. after seeing it the doorman man open the door.

doorman: "Come inside master will see you soon"

sometime later a man walk-in the room and said to that person

"Good evening I am called shadow what can I do for you"

"you can call me fallen bird now let get to the business I want some information"

a beautiful womanly voice come from the masked person

Shadow: "Yes well what kind of information you want, miss"

fallen bird: "I want information about Leon the young mage and stone family"

Shadow: "The Ston family is to most powerful mage family next to the royal family and Leon is commoner rich family son and also a mage a very powerful one"

fallen bird: "So tell me why is this commoner Leon marrying a person from a powerful Ston family"

Shadow was shocked after hearing that.

Shadow: "you know that Leon is a powerful mage right so tell me what is a mage?"

fallen bird: "Person with the magic power"

Shadow: "Only if, a mage is a powerful spell caster who can wipe a whole army with few spells there are the main force of every country more a county have mages more firepower it has so it is pretty common for him to marry into the Ston family"

fallen bird: "ohh... so tell me about the bride?"

Shadow: "if I knew about it I will but sadly nobody knows how she looks who she is not even her name it's like she didn't exist before but it is the Ston family so they are probably hiding her to keep her safe"

fallen bird: "ok when will be the wedding"

Shadow: "3 days left"

fallen bird: "I want you to tell me which places of this city are the least guarded and detail map of the street"

 

 

7