01 Fallen Star In My Backyard
684 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the endless space, there is a huge space ship fleeing from hundreds of space ships endless amount on laser bullet hitting the ship force shield can see from every were in that ship command room there is a crystal jar in that jar there endless little particles floating in like infinity style and there is a dignified man in the military dress was standing in front of it.

Solder: "Commander our force field is almost out what we gonna do?".

Commander: "If they want to kill us they have destroyed us already they want this".

Solder: "Commander how do they found out about this?"

Commander: "They don't. if they do, they have destroyed this ship already they are after it from centuries they probably have thought that we have important information about it they would have never have guessed we found it".

Solder: "Commander what are we going to do?".

Commander: "Load it into the spacial ship we can never let this glory of humankind into there hand and hurry up we don't have time here".

Solder: "Yes sir".

Solder: "Everything is ready Commander".

Commander: "Ok launch it in ten-second".

Solder: "Sir our force field is going out at any moment".

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0 a small little ship launch in the space and disappear with the shock wave and right on that time the ship shields are down and the whole ship blackout every magical thing stop working including the light after that lots of armed solder teleported on the ship.

Enemy Commander: "Commander Light What A Pleasure, our lord heard you know about the thing we are looking for can you share it to us? we promise not to hurt anyone here".

Commander Light: "And What Might That Be?".

Enemy Commander: "Not talking hun don't worry we have a way to make people talk without using force or asking kindly".

after that, a wire comes out from his shoulder and attached on the head of Commander Light and start seeing his memories.

 

Enemy Commander: "YOU...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE".

Commander Light: "We... have... launched it into space... you... will never fiend it"

Enemy Commander: "THEN EVERY ONE DIE HERE THAT IS AN ORDER"

after that all the Enemy Solders vanished and ship blaster in to dust.

==============================================================================

Elena Stone s a 18-year-old teenager She is tall with pale skin, red hair and blue eyes very beautiful was sitting in her courtyard watching the starry sky.

Elena: "Even after all of this years they still now let me out... you know father says to me that my marriage is next week with some family master as a second wife".

Even if she sounds sad there is only a smile on her face a smile that doesn't look happy, that smile had stayed on her face from god knows when.

Elena: "why are they doing this to me just because I wasn't born with magic or anything they lock me here and now  they just locking me in somebody else house why don't they leave me be if I am that much of a shame why don't they kill me when I was born?".

Yes, Elena was born without any magic talent or martial art even if she smart from others she will never find it because of her father the lord of the house lock her here all of her life never see her after her birth.

 Elena: "I wish mother comes to meet me soon she is the only person who sees me as her child after all".

she watch all the stars on the sky an one star on shine more brightly from any other star.

Elena: "the don't even care how long I stay here that is the only thing I am thankful for them".

the star she watching start shining more.

Elena: "Mister Star do you want to cheer me up so that is why you are shining more than others?"

That star starts to shine brighter and brighter.

Elena: "Well thank you, thanks to you I am all cheered up".

That star starts to look like it is coming close.

Elena: "I wonder after my marriage can in sit like this and watch you all night... probably not.....why are you look like coming closer and closer..... OK, I AM ALL CHEERED UP GO BACK TO THE SKY DOOON'TT FALLL OOONN MEEE".

Elena starts to running.

SFX "BOOM"

SFX "SHOCK WAVE"

When Elena sees that she is fine she turns to sees that where she was sitting there is light coming from and like a small meteor hit that ground.

Elena: "Is this a fallen star?".

Elena comes close to it.

Elena: "WOOW.....WHAT IS THIS?"

11