02 A Fallen Star That Can……..Talk?
445 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thousands of light-years after traveling into the space that ship finally hit a planet it is a miracle that it has intelligent living creatures in it or is it a fate well no one believes in it anyways and hitting the earth impact have cracked the crystal jar, after all, it has protected those particles for all of those years.

Elena turns to watch that no one from the family has come to look at this so she slowly starts to walk to see how fallen star looks like from close is it a light?.

when she comes close and sees there is a strang box type thing (Small Ship) and it is glowing from the heat like red coal that burns at the end of it, she can even see the heat coming from it with her eyes then suddenly front side blast open up and give her a jump scare, she looks inside  and sees a jar with a lots of little dust moving like infinity she wants to touch it but she doesn't want to burn her lovely hands so she tries to touch it with a stick and finally the crack in the jar brake and all the particles come out of it she got scared but do move she doesn't want this thing to notice her but it is all in for nothing as soon it is completely got out it goes straight to her body  she watches all those small dust merging in her skin like it is becoming a part of her skin and once all of it complete she pass out.

==============================================================================
System Reboot
(Author: Dam That took a whole 1Hr To complete that system reboot picture Like It?)

Elena POV

When I open my eyes I was in my room and a bunch of things is floating around, It looks like I am seeing things and I think I am going crazy then my door burst open and my mother come in and hug me.

Mother: "Elena... Elena, what happened I feel your body pass out through my magic what then I come running here to found you outside tell me are you alright?"

Elena: "Mother I think I am all right I just pass out because I hit the grate fallen star with the stick so it might have become angry and punished me"

Mother: "Fallen Star?.... ohh you mean your thing outside how many times I tell you don't play at night you have to rest you here me night is fro sleep and the day is for play geez look how big you are and you still not taking care your body I wonder what would happen after your marriage"

Elena: "Mother about marriage...

Mother: "No but I already drag it this long I don't think I can do anything about this anymore"

Elena: "But they also say that they won't let me go outside mother"

Mother: "Your father is angry at me for dragging your marriage this long I don't think he will listen to me anymore overall I am just a third wife if I was first I would definitely take my daughter out to see the world"

Elena: "But mother you are the most lovable person in the world how can anybody not listen to you I know I wont"

when her mother heard her she hug her tightly with tears.

Mother: "my dear Elena you don't know how the world works you only talk to me and it is not your fault it was mothers I don't give you my powers when you are born"

Elena: "That is not true I love you the most mother"

Mother: "alright you should take some rest you already pass out by not taking proper rest and promise me you will not play in night"

Elena: "I Promise I will never play in night mother"

Mother: "take care your self I will be going now"

Elena: "Hmmm I wonder how can I learn how the world outside work...."

???: "I can tell you"

Elena Jump scared

Elena: "..."

11