03 Are You An Evil Sprite
499 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???: "I can tell you"

Elena: "..."

Elena: "Who is there show your self it is rude to enter a lady room"

???: "I don't have a physical body so I can't fulfill your request user"

Elena: "User???... I don't order anything tell me who are you Are You An Evil Sprite?"

???: "there is no such thing as evil sprite and I am Quantum Artificial Nano Data Store Project in short "QANDSP" User"

Elena: "are you always put "User" end the end of every word?"

QANDSP: "You are User"

Elena: "My name is "Elena" I am not the User guy you get the wrong person"

System Profile Update User name [Elena]

QANDSP: "Explaining the meaning of the User it means You are in Control you have the authority to use me you are my master...

Elena: "OK...OK so you are like my personal servant and what about that QANDA thing"

QANDSP: "QANDSP Quantum Artificial Nano Data Store......."

Elena: "Wait Wait so are you that Star Dust that merges with my skin?"

QANDSP: "About that, I apologize for inconvenient we have to stabilize your body after merging...

Elena: "Wow so you really are fallen for the sky I will call you Star Dust... no Fallen Star no fallen got the evil vibe in it I will call you "Star" from Now".

System Update Adding new handler [Star]

Elena: "And what are these symbols that showing in my eyes are this your doing?"

Star: "that is the command log showing you the update logs"

Elena: "I don't know what you say but please would you turn it off"

Star: "it is off now"

Elena: "So what are you Star and I don't want to hear that Quanti thing tell me what you do"

Star: " I was made billion or maybe trillions of year before the purpose of making me is to store all the human civilization knowledge and save it for the future. civilization who live in the milky way Galaxy planet called "EARTH"...

Elena: " So you know everything about the people who live in the earth city"

Star: "..."

Star: "Sorry I have to do this"

System Install basic knowledge package

User stand by for Installation in ten-second

Star: "you might want to lie down you are going to pass out now"

Elena: "Alright"

I lie down on my bed and enter the world of dreams today I finally made the first friend.

==============================================================================

Fallen Star By Billy Raz

(Author: Because this picture took all day that is why the chapter is short Next Picture is with the HUD Elements and some world from the story)

12