04 Not Now Mother I Am Watching Dubai
809 13 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when I woke up I jump and says to Star.

Elena: "STAR HURRY UP LET ME SEE. I WANT TO SEE IT".

Star: "what are you wish to see Elena?"

Elena: "The city of Earth the wonders hurry up"

Star: "With your authority level you can only acquire knowledge from the early 2000 years do you wish to proceed?"

Elena: "I don't care just show me every city hurry up".

Star showing one by one all the city's around the plant earth throw the video recording from 2000 to 2010.

Elena: "That......"

SFX "DIP"

Tears start to fall from her eyes.

Elena: "They build this..... those majestic cities and everyone was like touching the sky and all of this was build by people like...ME.

They are all like me everyone was without magic power and the build those skyscrapers buildings cars plan bridges...... wait how I know those things... so star give me all this wisdom the knowledge of all of those people.

Elena: "let me see all the world I want to see all of it"

and after that, she starts her journey of google map around the world...

A few hours after her door of the room open and a graceful figure come into her room and found her daughter standing in the center of the room smiling foolishly looking up and down wandering around in her own little world.

Mother: "Sigh... it is all my fault it is because of me my daughter is still like a five-year-old child"

she blames her self for her daughter living all of her life in this cell called her room no matter how hard she tries she can not give knowledge of outside this "Room" she is alone here, after all, that man even forgot about his own daughter after her berth until recently someone from the family offer her for political marriage...

Mother: "It is all my fault...

Mother: "My dear daughter look at this it's your wedding dress"

Elena: "Not now mother I am Watching Dubai"

Mother: "..."

Elena: "Oh mother I want to tell you something you know last night a star fall from the sky and give me all the knowledge about the people who build lots of big cities and everyone lives there are just like me not even single one of them have a single magic power... show her mister Star"

Star: "your authority level is not high enough to use the holographic image without proper instrument I can only show you"

When her mother heard her she almost burst in to tear her daughter word like a dagger stabbing her heart.

Mother: "Elena I promise when you got married they will let you out from the house to see big cities"

System Detect [Lie]
Information detect called [False Promise]

Elena: "Alright mother but I don't want to see the dress right now I am busy leave here I will see it after"

Mother: "I leave it here and I am going now I have some work to do"

Star: "Your mother Lied to you"

Elena: "I know even if you don't show it on the terminal log"

Star: "What crime did you commit to lock-in here"

Elena: "There crime I commit is being born and the punishment is life sentence"

Star: "I don't find it in my data it is a new crime did I record it but this does not make sense according to this every living thing should be criminals"

Elena: "This crime is exclusive for me ignore it... sigh star is not meant for feeling mortal emotions after all"

Star: "my data analysis says you are feeling sad do I suggest this the thing called Classic Movies From 2000"

Elena: "Yes But first tell me about this authority thing that keeps disturbing me"

Star: "Oh yes did you see the number in the corner of your eyes"

Elena: "yes there is 1 showing"

Star: "That is your authority level, for now, the more you understand about anything from Earth more authority point you gain once it hit the bar your authority level will go up and more advanced knowledge and technology you will be able to unlock you already had half of the Bar if you watch few movies your level will go to 2 in no time"(Author: Something like Leveling system but instead killing monster it was like the more you search on the internet the more XP you gain)

Elena: "Alright let's start this movie thing"

And after that, she spends all night watching every good and famous movie from 2000 to 2010 she can not watch all the movies from that time but she is already hooked up she is almost on the level 4 now she even forget the beautiful dress her mother left for her Star really underestimate her sprite for......learning?

Star: "..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Escaping Elena

(Author: sneak peek for the future Escaping Elena How is it?)

13