Chapter Eleven
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early the next morning, still curled up in thick animal skins, Luo Ji, who was about to wrap himself into a spring roll, was awakened by two system prompts...

System prompt: Congratulations to player 'Luo Ji' for getting 100 civilization points (from Mingjing Lake)

System prompt: Congratulations to player 'Luo Ji' for getting 6 civilization points (from the 'Mirror' tribe)

"Ah?" Luo Ji, who was so tired yesterday, who hasn't recovered his breath yet, just feels his brain is in a mess, he can't hear what the system is saying at all, and he can't even open his eyes. After an unconscious response, he was dazed and tugged at the animal skin wrapped around his body, turned over and continued to sleep.

This state lasted for about ten or twenty minutes, and then, all of a sudden, he woke up on the spot! He sat up all of a sudden, looked at the simple tent he was in at the moment, felt the cold wind blowing in from the gaps in the tent from time to time, Luo Ji shivered suddenly, and his mind was completely clear...

"I'm not dreaming..."

Rubbing his head vigorously, sorting out the thoughts in his head, he finally returned to the state, "Yes, Mingjing Lake can provide a fixed 100 points of civilization every day, but I didn't expect that the tribe can also provide civilization every day. Points, but this is really shabby enough at six points, is it because the tribe's population is too small? Or is it too backward in development?"

Resisting the urge to retract into the hide, Luo Ji walked out of his tent with a burst of perseverance. No matter which world he was in, getting up in winter was a test of willpower.

"The patriarch is up! The patriarch is up!" As soon as he walked out of the tent, several children in the tribe suddenly shouted in laughter.

Luo Ji could clearly feel that everyone's eyes were focused on him at once, which made him blush a little. Judging from this posture, he seemed to be the last to fall, and the people of his tribe obviously They are all waiting for his patriarch to give instructions.

"Cough cough..." He coughed twice to ease the embarrassment in his heart, and Luo Ji said slowly, "Anyway, sir, get ready for breakfast."

As soon as these words are spoken, everyone will look at me and I will look at you. For a while, they don’t know what to do. In this era of scarcity of food, they don’t have the concept of breakfast, and in the end they are still in the tribe. The old man came out and said, "Patriarch, all the food was eaten last night. If you can't catch the prey today, everyone will be hungry."

"Isn't the bones of those roe deer still there? Just use those bones to make a pot of bone soup." Luo Ji was obviously prepared for this. In fact, if he hadn't caught that carp yesterday, he was going to take it. The bones of the roe deer were used to make soup, and thanks to that fish, the bones of the roe deer were taken as his breakfast today. Although drinking bone soup early in the morning was a bit greasy, it was better than working on an empty stomach. Besides, the bones are all nutrients!

With a per capita loyalty of more than 90, they basically wouldn't question Luo Ji's orders. Now that they all knew what to do, they naturally took action one by one.

And Luo Ji is also gradually entering the state. It does not need so many people to cook soup. Let the women of the tribe collect vines and make a few more fishing nets, while the children continue to dig the bait, and the men carry a few A stone, go to the frozen Mingjing Lake and smash a few more holes. Obviously, he intends to develop the fishery well, and the 20% fishery bonus of Mingjing Lake cannot be wasted.

Yesterday, when they started casting nets to catch fish, it was already afternoon. As a result, they got a carp. Today, they started to do it in the morning. They smashed a few more holes and cast more nets. How could they catch a few more fish? When the fish comes up, these wild fish have high nutritional value after boiling soup. As long as the nutrition can keep up, and the stomach is a little hungry, it should be able to survive.

The milky white and delicious fish soup obviously left a deep impression on his tribesmen. They were obviously still hungry, but they were full of energy.

After giving these instructions, Luo Ji was looking at the remaining bones of the roe deer. There were quite a lot of bones in a whole roe deer, and he would definitely not be able to finish cooking in one pot. No more, according to Luo Ji's meaning, don't save it. After one pot is finished, cook a few more pots so that everyone can have a bowl of hot soup to drink.

After a pot of bone soup was boiled and briefly distributed to the crowd, Luo Ji nibbled at the straight bone in his hand and asked the four warriors in the tribe and a few other men who were relatively capable of fighting to sit down.

"Brothers! We're going to do a big job today!" Luo Ji pulled Luo Jin aside while talking, "Yesterday, Luo Jin took the risk and tracked down those guys and found their stronghold. It’s time to start! We have few people in our tribe, and we don’t have enough people to do something casually, which is not a good thing, so today we have to take the initiative to defeat the enemy and grab the population of the other tribe!!”

"Oh oh oh oh!!!" At this time, the morale of the Mingjing tribe's warriors was booming. After hearing Luo Ji's words, they raised their stone spears and stone axes and let out a loud roar.

Looking at the reaction of the tribal warriors, Luo Ji was naturally very satisfied. Someone like him who likes to play strategy development games knows very well that he can either farm or be a wolf.

The so-called farming is naturally to develop one's own urban tribes with peace of mind, dig resources, train troops, and then do city defense and so on, and being a wolf is simple, to put it bluntly, it is a war mad, and go directly to rob other people's cities and towns. resource.

Originally, according to Luo Ji's character, he actually liked to farm with peace of mind. With his back to Mingjing Lake, after the development of the fishing industry, it was definitely very stable, but there were always people who didn't want him to live too safely.

The barbarians yesterday were typical 'wolves'. After the fight was over, the opponent was killed and injured. It was estimated that they could be honest for a while, but when they were healed, they would definitely run over to grab them again. Food grabs resources.

Get started first! Instead of waiting for those sluts to get hurt, it's better to give them a pot now! By the way, he can grab the population of their tribe and use it as the manpower of his tribe to speed up their development. It is precisely because of this that he chose to conquer the barbarians when he decided on a military development project last night!

After eating breakfast, Luo Ji didn't do much dawdling. He didn't want to drag the battle until after dark. He grabbed a stone spear from the side, brought ten tribal warriors he had selected, and set off aggressively. span

1