The Association
127 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She follows them secretly but couldn't follow after they reached the gate because two Big black cars were by the entrance and they took Lina from there by Car. She couldn't possibly outrun a car by running right? So she left the idea and seeing her prowess in fighting, she believed that nothing would happen to her.

***

"So..... May I ask, who is your boss?" asked Lina to the driver. He didn't reply to her. She further added "That's how you wanna play it? Fine by me.". At the same time, she was quite pissed. After some time passed, they parked their car in front of a huge building. The building was an Office where people were constantly moving and talking. One of the people who brought Lina asked her to wait while they report their boss.

She agreed with them and she sat down on the Sofa Placed inside the building. Two Minutes later a tall guy about 6 feet 3 inches long came towards her and asked: "Are you lost, little girl?". She replied, "No, I am waiting for your boss.". The guy looked at her with weird eyes and asked in a serious tone "What business do you have with Boss? He Seldom comes out to meet people.". "Why can't I meet a little girl?" A voice spoke from behind him, He was the same Man she protected Yesterday But there was a huge difference. Yesterday he looked very Ugly covered in blood but this transformation..... He now looks like an angel sent from heaven. Silver Long hair with a dashing appearance. He looked quite Tough. Chungmen who was inside Lina immediately Understood that this Man practices Martial Arts but by doing it in a wrong way he has injured His lungs. "So, we met again?". The Man nodded with a smile but the fact that everyone around was shocked by his gentleness of their Boss towards her.  Usually, He would not meet many people and even if he did, he was quite harsh towards them. 

He asked Lina to follow him. She followed and when they entered the Elevator, The Man Banged the area above the button of the Top Floor. The Substance covering a Secret Button Panel came out and he pressed it.

The lift instead of going to 1 went -1 and no there was no Basement down there. As they arrived at -5, the Door Opened and the Floor, not even a bit resembled like a normal office. It was like a Training ground for Military where everyone was training, Learning to use weapons. As soon as she stepped out, Three People Came out of Nowhere and charged towards her. Her detection skill didn't warn her so she was quite confident that the people don't have any killing intent towards her. She didn't attack them and just as she predicted before their Attacks could connect, They stopped."Why didn't you counter-attacked them" asked the man with her. "They simply didn't mean to kill me. In short, They show no killing intent" Lina Replied. The Man started laughing oddly. "I shall now formally introduce myself, I am Hank, Vice-President of The Association. The Man in white hair said. "Vice-President? Who is the president then?." asked Lina. 

"She is a woman but she is quite powerful, She has a daughter but we currently don't know where she lives. All she does is every week she calls us and gives mission. I have only met her 3 times and she is a formidable person."

*Cough* *Cough* The Man Coughs while ordering a glass of wine for him. Lina could feel that the wine is a medicine for relieving his pain. She immediately stops him from drinking it."You can't drink this.".

"How did you-" He tries to ask but Lina Interrupts him and says "you have damaged your lungs from wrongly practicing Martial Arts". 

"So what have you brought me here for?"

"I want you to join The Association"

"I can't but I can help you with Things related to the Association as long as you promise to help me when in need"

"That would be fine, Here take this $5 million cheque from me"

After she heard the amount, She almost freaked out."S-Seriously?!" she exclaimed with shock on her face. Hank Nodded and gave her the cheque.

She could now buy herbs needed for making pills which would be a source for Spiritual Energy. She left the place after receiving the cheque. She went to the bank right after leaving to withdraw the money from the cheque to her bank acc. She got 5 million dollars now. Wow, That was fast. She became a millionaire in an Instant.

She went to a shop to buy a new Smart Phone for her Mother and her. She took a phone which would worth around $5k for her mother and $4k for her. She went home right after that and gifted it to her mother. "I won a competition in which the cash prize was $10k so I brought a new Phone for you" She lied to her mother. Her Mother Gladly accepted it and said "Keep working hard" her mother said while patting her on the head.

After she left, She pulled out a phone which was the latest model in the Shop, this phone cost more than $50k and was another phone and not the phone which her daughter gifter her. She looked at the message | 5 million transferred in the Bank Account. | "5 million dollars, No mere competition would give that much, Why are you Lying Lina?" she thought in her head.

Lina starts studying in her room and an hour later she is fully prepared for the exam.

9