Serial Killer
144 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she was prepared for her exams, She didn't know what to do. She decided to look at her new phone. An App was mysteriously Installed in her Phone. The app looked like a red-eye with something inside. As soon as she clicked it, A map like structure appeared on her mobile. There were multiple red dots in it which were very far from her location. Only one of the dots were close to her area. The dot constantly moved within the area. What is this? she thought when a System pop up came in front of her.

「The Host must be confused with App Downloaded on the phone. This is the App of the System, Only Host can see and access the app. Since the world changed twice already, Some monsters escaped. So, we request the hosts in the areas to clear these monsters. There are appropriate Rewards for the Host to help the system clear them. Though it isn't mandatory and has no penalty」

She was quite confused but also knew that it was a serious problem if the monsters managed to escape out and roam in free. She didn't care about the strangers but what about her loved one? They could be the target. She was noticing 2 dots on the map but suddenly something happened, Something Unexpectable. One of the dots disappeared, This meant that one of the three hosts was in her area. If the Host would be friendly, that could be good but what if he/she was hostile to other hosts for world domination? She would be killed. She closed her phone and put a password to her phone so that no one other than she could use it.

She checked her inventory and saw a piece of Rare Additional item. she got from clearing the 2nd Floor. She immediately clicked open it and a Slot came in front of her. She pulled it and it stopped on an item. The rare items were marked under Blue but the Slot stopped at Yellow. She was confused about what it meant, Was it good or bad?

A pop up came in front of her,

「Obtained Item Successfully」

「Item Name: Demon Lord Ring

Effects: 10% AGI+, 10% STR+, 30% INT+, 50 DEF+, 30% Critical Rate +

Item Info: This ring is said to be obtained by the demon lord, The lowest Rarity of item worn by the demon lord

Rarity: Legendary」

"What the....." She thought in her mind if Legendary equipment is the lowest then what's the highest.....

She stood there stupified not knowing what emotion to exhibit seeing the Effects of the Ring. She was Overjoyed but at the same time, her voice got stuck inside her body. 

She equipped the ring and checked the stats.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina

Title:- The First One(+1)

Level: 12

Cultivation: Foundation Establishment Early Stage

EXP: 39935/46000

HP: 676/676

MP: 614/614

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)

STR: 43(+1)(+2)(+10)

VIT: 36(+1)(+2)(+5)

LUK: 9(+1)

INT: 40(+1)(+2)

AP: 0

Gold: 17600G

There was no actual change in the stats. But she could feel her body getting Light and a lot more active. She went down and thought of taking a break. She switched on the TV to news and it happened, what she feared the most. Four people had been killed by an unknown Identity. She immediately got up and yelled "Mom, I will be right back!".

She rushed towards the area where the Dot was left. It was hard to chase it since it constantly kept moving. she saw a Red-Figure move into an alleyway and she followed. It was quite agile and big. The figure noticed her presence and turned back.

There was no info except its name and level.

「Name: Hell Mob

Level: 49

HP: 280000/280000

Weakness: ???

Element: ?」

Her mind went completely blank. It was a level 49 monster. It would be almost impossible for her to deal with it. 

She tried to escape but the real game started when it detected her presence. She tried to run but when she turned around, the monster quickly changed its position and moved in front of her.

"I think I will lend you a hand" a figure from the shadows spoke. It was a deep Female voice. She threw a dagger towards the monster. The throw was so strong that it pierced through the Monster to hit on the ground and made a Deep hole.

She looked at the Monster's stats again

「Name: Hell Mob

Level: 49

HP: 93826/280000

Info: ???

Weakness: ???

Element: ???」

"Whoever she is, she is stronger than me. I, at my level, would be an ant for her to squash" Lina thought in her mind. Another dagger was the thrown with a limited amount of power, The monster fell to the ground Helpless.

"It's all yours now," The figure said and her presence disappeared completely. She looked at the stats of the monster.

「Name: Hell Mob

Level: 49

HP:3/280000

Info: ???

Weakness: ???

Element: ???」

She, without any thought, charged and used Vital Strike to finish it. It only did 20 damage. 

「Congratulations, The host completed a special Mission」

「Rewards:- 300k EXP, 7 days pass for Spiritual Temple, 30k Gold」

「Host Leveled Up!」

「Host Leveled Up!」

「Host Leveled Up!」

「Host Leveled Up!」

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina

Title:- The First One(+1)

Level: 16

Cultivation: Foundation Establishment Early Stage

EXP: 39935/46000

HP: 726/726

MP: 664/664

AGI: 23(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)

STR: 48(+1)(+2)(+10)

VIT: 41(+1)(+2)(+5)

LUK: 9(+1)

INT: 45(+1)(+2)

AP: 40

Gold: 47600G

She felt like she was cheating... But she couldn't reject it because she needed to level up fast to get stronger. She only knew one thing, The other host which helped her was not after world domination and she was friendly.

***

"Grow a lot and we could Compete together one day, This was just a jump boost." She whispered.

"Status Open" she yelled.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Stella

Title:- Impossible Deed(+39)

Sense Power: 129 

Job: Dark Lord 

Level: 119

EXP: 2847580/45000000

HP: 2286/2286

MP: 2236/2236

AGI: 200(+10) 

STR: 200(+10)

VIT: 185(+10)

LUK: 80(+10)

INT: 180(+10)

AP: 0

"I think I should Clear Floor 48 soon" Stella Thought in her mind

9