Let’s pull the Lottery
119 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the monsters she could see no more red dots on the phone so she decided to return home and rest for tomorrow's exam.

The next day,

"So, Let's see where am I seated in the exam." Lina thought in her mind as she approached the Seating arrangement board. She saw it was the same class as Stella. She went to the class and sat down on her desk. She saw and Stella and smiled at her and she did the same thing. The invigilator was an old woman and Lina didn't pay much attention to her.

"Supplement." A voice said just after 5 minutes of the starting of the exam. It was Stella's and everyone was Shocked. It had only been five minutes and she filled 6 pages within that time frame? The teacher wasn't bothered by Stella and passed her a supplement.

Another 10 minutes went by and this time Two students rose their hand. One was Stella who needed the Second Supplement and the other was Lina who was taking her first supplement. The paper wasn't long but still, Stella was taking her second supplement. Several Minutes passed and Lina during that time, asked for the second supplement. 

Only an hour remained now and Stella had already finished. She got up and Submitted her paper and left. Just 10 minutes later Lina also Finished her paper and left.

"Wow, You completed the paper within an hour, I am Impressed," Stella said as Lina came out "You finished first" Lina Replied. 

They both left the School after a little bit of chit-chat. Meanwhile, the red-headed girl following was still writing her exam and she speeded up because she wanted to follow Lina.

***

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina

Title:- The First One(+1)

Level: 16

Cultivation: Foundation Establishment Early Stage

EXP: 39935/46000

HP: 676/676

MP: 614/614

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)

STR: 43(+1)(+2)(+10)

VIT: 36(+1)(+2)(+5)

LUK: 9(+1)

INT: 40(+1)(+2)

"Let's focus on earning money right now." Lina thought in her mind. She was walking on the road as she encountered an old man and a handsome man along with him. Lina Could see an essence of Cultivation in the Handsome man but it was relatively weak to cultivate to a higher stage. She shook her head as she saw him and the Man noticed her.

"Why did you shake your head after seeing me?" The man asked. 

"It wasn't because of you" Lina replied. The old man Intervened in their conversation and said, "The way you walk is like a martial artist, Do you also study martial arts?". She didn't reply back. The old man further added, "Let my son fight you, You both can learn something from each other.". The Man Then took a Fighting stance. Lina Sighed and said, "I am ready". The way she said it taunted him. He dashed at her to hit her with his hand but Lina rose her two fingers of the right hand to stop his palm. She rapidly grabbed his hands and squeezed them hard. The boy cried in pain. The old man stood there seeing their fight. Lina thought that the old man was looking down on her. She squeezed the hand more tightly, tight enough that his hand got fractured. The old man Then intervened and said: "Please show mercy on my son, Grandmaster." 

"Grandmaster?!" The son yelled in confusion. Lina then Release his hand and since Chungemen was a scholar in his previous life, He applied his very first Martial Skill which he learned in his previous life. 'Acupuncture treatment'. She grabbed the hand of the man and hit the specific acupuncture points to get his hand recovered from fracture. She then turned to leave. "Respects to grandmaster" The Man Humbly bowed to her and said. "Grandmaster? I don't know what you are talking about" She said as she leaves. 

A Message popped up in front of her. 

「Host Successfully obtained a new skill Acupuncture Treatment」

「Skill: Acupuncture Treatment (Unknown)

Level: -

Proficiency: Max

Info:- Treats any Muscular and Bone Injury. Is Obtained by the host using Outer World knowledge.」

As she was moving, she noticed another option in front of her. Lottery.

She said "Lottery open" And an actual big slot machine appeared in front of her. No one could see it as people walked past it. She saw something was written on the slot machine. 

「Loterry Slots

Info: Welcome to the world of gacha rolls. Here you could get lotteries of items and weapons and even skills. And sometimes you can have bad luck and get nothing. 

Single Draw: 4500

Multiple Draws (10×): 40000」

"Let's try it" Ah though in her mind. She extended her hand and clicked on Multiple Draws. The Slot machine opened and 10 items with a question mark on them appeared in front of her. It levitated and spun around her. She extended her hand to one of the question marks and An item came in front of her. 

「Succefully Obtained Mega Potion」

She then extended her hand to another one. 

「Poof, Your money went in air. You got nothing.」

She did another three and she got nothing. 

"Is this a Joke? She thought to herself as she angrily extended her hand to another one. 

「Succefully Obtained Heavens Wrath」

She extended her hand to the rest of the question marks. 

「Successfully obtained Skill: Autobiography Memory」

「Successfully Obtained Emerald Pendant」

「Successfully Obtained Skill: Life Saver」

「Poof, Your money went in air. You got nothing.」

「Succesfully Obtained Skill: Fireball」

She was happy to get some Good skills but also sad that she got nothing from 5 draws. She then looked at her stats. 

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina

Title:- The First One(+1)

Level: 16

Cultivation: Foundation Establishment Early Stage

EXP: 39935/46000

HP: 726/726

MP: 664/6164

AGI: 23(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)

STR: 48(+1)(+2)(+10)

VIT: 41(+1)(+2)(+5)

LUK: 9(+1)

INT: 45(+1)(+2)

AP: 40

Gold: 7600G

She sighed and left for her home.

9