The God Shrine
108 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Somewhere far off urban settlements]

★pheuk★

The man who was sitting there in a position with legs crossed suddenly spat blood.

"someone, revoked my curse?" he said as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"hehe, I have to check this one personally," he thought as he smirked.

.....…....

"Grandmaster? what do you need?" The old man asked Lina again with a confused look on his face. I just need some herbs, these are pretty rare though. She asked for a pen and paper and wrote the name of the herbs she wanted. "Although I know the recipe of the Pills, I am only a scholar and not an alchemist. Seems like I have to find an alchemist and train him." Lina thought in her mind with her delicate-looking hand on the chin of her face.

"These herbs are sure difficult to find for even for us but we will try our best to gather them," he said.

Lina then left the mansion and walked towards the home. Just when she took a turn,  She sensed a powerful killing intent but no one was there. Suddenly, a knife embedded in with Spiritual Energy appeared out of nowhere and stuck to the wall with a note at the end of the knife.

She picked it and read, "Meet Me at the God Shrine and fight it out with me.". " I received this much faster than I thought, being a foundational realm, I shouldn't be able I defeat a nascent soul but I have system which makes me equally matched to a late nascent soul stage," she said as she clenched her fists.

"Let's see what a cultivator of the nascent realm in earth capable of."

She continued walking home and got ready for school and left the house. She entered the school to write her test.

"She is here!" the girl with red hair spying on her before exclaimed as she saw Lina.

"Was someone staring at me?" Lina thought in her mind but paying it no heed she proceeded to her classroom. Stella was also sitting there, paying no mind to others she walked to her seat until she noticed Stella. She walked up to her and said, "Hi, prepared for the test?". 

"Obviously, but are you prepared?" she grinned as she glanced at the confident face of Lina. "mhm" replied Lina 

...

After School,

"You got something to do?" Stella asked Lina as she was about to leave. "Uhh, yeah... I had some 'problems' which I want to sort out. You need me for something?" Lina stated and questioned. Stella just nodded her head and left the school.

"Now, how the hell am I supposed to get to the God Shrine?' she thought in her mind as she placed her hand on the forehead.

Lina saw a yellow taxi being droved on the road. She immediately got an idea and stopped the taxi driver. "Yes, ma'am, where you want to go?" The taxi driver asked in a nonchalant tone. "Do you happen to know where is the god shrine located?" Lina asked

The man looked at her weirdly and said "God Shrine? Do you mean Shrine of God?  What business do you have there? There is no one there except for an old priest."

"Where is it?" Lina Restated her question without giving any care about the driver's comment. "Sigh, It's in the countryside. I can rake you there for a 100 bucks" The man said as he gave an evil grin. " Wh-what?! 100 bucks?! are you out of your mind?! That's a total scam!" Lina yelled after hearing the proposal of the Taxi driver. 100 bucks were just a little bit too much to travel short distance but she agreed because she wanted to go there desperately. It would certainly cause problems if she were to break through the Nascent soul stage and enter Nihility or the rare case where a person goes from Nascent to the super Nascent soul stage. A super nascent soul stage is a lot more powerful than that of a mid nihility stage.

But a very few people have ever stepped in that realm and once a person steps in super nascent soul stage, they need at least 30 years to break through to nihility. 

...

An hour later she reached the shrine of the god, There was a temple in which a person was sitting, she could sense it. As soon as she got close a voice was heard, "So you have come".

The man who was sitting inside came walking out with his hands joined.

"Was that sound Sound transmission? Wasn't it a skill of the bijore tribes?" Lina thought in her mind. " Younger one, Despite being at a merely foundational realm you revoked my curse. What a great achievement." He said with a calm voice. Lina chose to remain silent and gave no reply. The expression on the face of the man changed and it became ugly. "You have to pay for it with your life!" The man shouted as he dashed towards her. He aimed the punch at the face but Lina held it with her palm. "Powerful.." Lina thought in her mind. Her whole hand went numb. The man retreated a few steps back and was quite surprised. "System, What are the chances I could win against him?" Lina asked in her mind." Currently, it's 62%" The system replied. "It's 61 now," the system said again. "What?!" she was shocked to hear that. He is cultivating even now? At this pace... " Lina without giving any other thoughts straight up charged at hin. She charged up a punch with her full power but it was stopped and he pushed her back. She again ran towards him and started throwing kicks at him. But The man deflected all her attack and made some distance between them.

Lina glanced at the gauge she was provided which was down to 25%. This was alarming but immediately she remembered that breaking through needed to be in place with no disturbance. She smirked.

"I think, I will use this... even though it will cost a lot of my cultivation base... but this man.... he needs to die"

8