A Quest from the Association
119 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While in Taxi, Lina saw the beautiful landscape scenery through the grass. She admired the beauty of the world, suddenly she remembered that she hadn't informed her mother about it. She took out her phone and noticed 27 miss calls from a number. Understanding the emergency of the dialer, She decided to call them after informing her mother. She dialed the number and her mother immediately picked it up. "Hello Mom, I would be staying over Stella's house and wanted to inform you about it." She said nonchalantly. " Sure, No problem. Take your time. Stay safe" She said sweetly before hanging up the call.

After this, she immediately called the number which had been used to call her about 27 times. The dialer picked up the phone after 2-3 rings. "Hello, Who is it?" Lina asked in a respectful tone. " Ahh, Miss Lina. It's me, Hank. I am so glad that you decided to call me back." Hank said. "Oh, I had been waiting for your call frankly speaking, That 5 million I knew was not given to me for nothing. So tell me, what can I help you with?" Lina said smiling faintly.

"I will cut to the chase, Miss Lina, The Association has been recently attacked by a certain Mysterious Organization. Our files of confidential information have been tried to hack by them again and again. We were successful in tracing the IP to their location. We sent out some part of our teams to be dealt with them but they disappeared without any trace. The mission is somewhat risky and I would like you to rescue the units we Sent and if possible, Kill the leader of the organization" 

"Disappeared? Be more specific, what does disappear mean?"

"I used 'disappear' because we gave the member of units a transmitter, It could be turned off by only two ways. first, the transmitter was deactivated and second... it was destroyed completely."

"Makes sense, Send me the location you traced, But... I have my doubts. Would they be stupid enough to stay in the same location after getting traced? Wouldn't they move from there?"

" Apparently that should be the case but it's not. Either they think the Association is not capable, Or they have something which makes them believe that Association can't do anything to them."

"Alright, I will look into the matter. See you later."

"By the way, I forgot to tell you they disappeared at 23:51 pm"

" What does that have to do-"

*click* The call ended and Lina was Quite confused. But she concluded that since he mentioned this small detail, it will be useful somehow.

Suddenly, A message popped up in front of her eyes 

「A Request-Type Quest has been Issued」

「 (•)Assassinate/kill the Mastermind of the Mysterious Organization threatening The Association

(•) Rescue the units deployed by the Assocation」

「Quest Type: Request」

「Quest information: The Association has been recently attacked by a certain Mysterious Organization. Their files of confidential information have been tried to hack by them again and again. The Association was successful in tracing the IP to their location. They sent out some part of our teams to be dealt with them but they disappeared without any trace. The Association would like you to rescue the units they Sent and if possible, Kill the leader of the organization」

「Rewards For completing: 

[1] +10 AP  

[2] Random Ability Gacha Slot

[3] Hidden Quest Reward ???     」

「Penalty For Failure:- -50 trust with association」

The Taxi driver who was driving the Taxi was listening to her words carefully and got nervous.

"Is this what they call the potential of the new generation?" He thought to himself.

"If my Hunch is correct, The newly awakened, 3rd host must be involved with the Organization... " Lina thought as she placed her phone back inside her pocket.

8