Martial Arts Tournament [1]
438 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Sleeping, She woke up like any normal day, Prepared her school bag, Went down to have breakfast with her mother, Left for school

She was walking as a faint voice Whispered something which she couldn't Interpret. She knew that it was a Message from Detection Skill which gave her message but her level was not high enough to interpret the message.

She Became a little cautious of her surroundings and continued walking. She began Walking and Noticed that someone was following her. He radiated some Spiritual Energy Needed for Cultivation which meant he practiced Martial Arts.

Though she didn't practice Martial Arts, She did memorize all the Martial Art Techniques in her previous life. Not her but Chungmen did. She was very lucky as there was a divergent up ahead where she could confront the man following him.

As the divergent came close she prepared to move left. After she Turned left she Turned around to confront the guy but He didn't seem to appear.

A voice spoke from her back "Thought you could catch me?". She immediately withdrew her body and got into a position of Combat. The Martial Artist Charged to Harm her but she quickly dodged it and punched his belly area which sent him flying back. He was coughing due to her attack. "Such Strength, Are you a Senior Martial Artist?". She remained silent and didn't answer his question Instead, She Asked him "Why were you following me".

"You had an Aura of Martial Artist, I like to challenge Strong people and hence followed you." He replied While looking at her. She didn't doubt him.

"I am getting late for school right now, It would depend On Fate if we meet again." She left after Saying this to him. He thought "A school kid with such power, huh?"

It was 8:00 Am when she reached school. She went to her classroom and sat on her bench. After 5 mins the teacher came in and everyone stood up to greet her. After greeting the teacher approached Lina and asked: "Have you done the homework 3 times.".

Lina Took out her notebook and asked: "Yes ma'am, The Homework was very Easy". Her Teacher was Suprised because she gave the hardest problems possible for her stand level to everyone. There was no way it would be easy. Hiding her Suprisement she said "Well done.".

The other students were surprised as well as they found the homework very difficult yet Lina did it without any difficulty.

In the lunch break, she was hanging around the halls of the school. Her best friend, Stella came to her and said "Well done! you do have changed a lot.".

During the maths period, Lina Fell asleep again but this time the teacher didn't bother her and let her sleep. After dispersal, she went home and Looked at her quests.

The quests now had been divided into two parts, Daily quests, and Mission Quests

「Daily Quest Issued」
「1. Complete Homework: 0/1
Deadline: Today
Reward: +1 INT, 50 EXP Failure Penalty: -1 INT」

「2. Quest to Stay Fit:
Push-ups 0/10
Crunches: 0/10
Jog: 0/1 km
Pull-ups: 0/10
Deadline: By Today
Reward: +1 VIT, +1 STR Failure Penalty:-1 VIT,-1 STR」

「3. Help Your Mom with housework
Deadline: Today
Rewards: Better relationship with mother, Failure Penalty: Slightly Bad relationship with mother」

「Mission Quest (Optional for leveling Faster, System Will Initiate these quests when necessary」
「1. Kill Slimes: 0/30
Deadline: None
Reward: 1 Piece of Uncommon Additional, 100EXP Item Failure Penalty: None」

First, she completed her homework as usual which was easy. Second, she went to Exercise and completed the second quest. Lastly, she Helped her mother Clean House

「Daily Quest Issued」
「1. [Completed] Complete Homework: 1/1
Deadline: Today
Reward: +1 INT, 50 EXP Failure Penalty: -1 INT」

「2. [Completed] Quest to Stay Fit:
Push-ups 10/10
Crunches: 10/10
Jog: 1 km/1 km
Pull-ups: 10/10
Deadline: Today
Reward: +1 VIT, +1 STR Failure Penalty:-1 VIT,-1 STR」

「3. [Completed] Help Your Mom with housework
Deadline: Today
Rewards: Better relationship with mother, Failure Penalty: Slightly Bad relationship with mother」

「Mission Quest (Optional for leveling Faster, System Will Initiate these quests when necessary」
「1. Kill Slimes: 0/30
Deadline: None
Reward: 1 Piece of Uncommon Additional, 100EXP Item Failure Penalty: None」

She looked at her Stats.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 3
EXP: 115/200
HP: 159/159
MP: 159/159

AGI: 3(+1)
STR: 11(+1)
VIT: 14(+1)
LUK: 8(+1)
INT: 14(+1)
AP: 15

She noticed that she had an extra 15 AP she earned yesterday and was thinking about how to spend it. She remembered the fight this morning and Thought she needed Agility. She said "Put all points to agility. She could feel that her body became a little lighter than before.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 3
EXP: 115/200
HP: 159/159
MP: 159/159

AGI: 18(+1)
STR: 11(+1)
VIT: 14(+1)
LUK: 8(+1)
INT: 14(+1)
AP: 0

it was only 4:30 PM at that time and she wanted to take a small walk. She changed her clothes and left the house. Her mother was not at home as she went to work, She wanted to help her mother as soon as possible so she could spend her life at ease. While moving on the streets she met the Martial Artist again. She exclaimed "Oh? We met again". He replied, "Yes, we did meet again.".

She was reluctant to talk to him but asked: "Is there any way to make a large amount of cash?". The man didn't ask why she wanted money but he replied: "Yes, there is a Martial Arts Tournament being held tomorrow, The First prize of this tournament is $500,000". Her eyes Lit up after hearing about the cash prize. She immediately asked Him "Please tell where It is". The man replied, "Uh-Uh, First there is a condition, Fight me". She quickly agreed to his condition and got into combat position.

The martial artist charged at him but her movements became even faster than it was the morning they met. At that point, he couldn't match up to her speed and she didn't hold back and hit him on his Belly again but this time it was more powerful than before.

He got send flying back and this time he couldn't speak properly. "Yowu atre resally powerful sister" (You are really powerful sister) he said while stammering.

16