Martial Arts Tournament [3]
383 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she defeated Ryle, A message popped in front of her eyes.

「Due to The actions of Host a new skill was created.」

「Skill: Vanishing Step (Active)
Level: 1
Mana Consumption: 10 MP/5 mins
Proficiency: 0.26/100
Info:- Temporarily increases agility of body by 20% (Is Bound to increase as level increases).」

She Smirked and left the stadium. Everybody got back to normal and The matches continued. The Next Match was between The martial Artist who guided Lina whose name was Kevin and Masked Tiger. Kevin just stood there whereas Masked tiger gave a ferocious look to him. Referee Started fight and Kevin stood there still. Masked Tiger charged at Kevin. As soon as He reached there, Kevin moved aside and gave him a neck chop to make him unconscious. "Wow, It ended a lot sooner than I thought it would" Thought Lina in her mind.

After 2 hours had passed, the Quarterfinals were over and what left was Semi-Finals, At this point, only 10 people were left. Lina was at the top of the leaderboard with a 10 win streak. Kevin was at 3rd 7 win and 3 defeated. Ryle was at 7th with 4 wins and 6 defeated.

The Semi-Finals Matches were decided,

Lina Vs Romina
Kevin Vs Ryle
Lucy Vs Raike
Jackson Vs kyle
Masked Tiger Vs Chasing Wind

Chasing Wind was at 2nd position with 9 wins and 1 defeated But Masked Tiger was at last Position with 3 wins and 7 defeat.

First Match began,

Lina Vs Romania, Romania was in 4th position with 6 wins and 4 defeated. Romania said, "I wanted to fight with you for a long time". Lina didn't show any interest and said "Should we begin" While looking at the referee. He Agreed and Counted down - 3.....2...1...Start! - As soon as the referee Said start, Both disappeared from the stadium. Only clashes of fist and strong Vibrations could be heard and felt. "With that strength, You could have been in 2nd Position, Why bother to hold back?" said Lina. "I have been holding back to use it all against you." Romania Replied. She smiled and said, "Nice, you can match up to my normal speed.". Lina Activated Vanishing Step and became a little more agile. "Wha-" she said while Lina Punched her on her face. She was badly injured and she fell from the stadium. The referee wasn't even surprised anymore and declared Lina as the winner.

The Second Match was between Kevin and Ryle. She had fought both and knew that Kevin had a clear upper hand in this fight.

Ryle's Attack Strength is more powerful than that of Kevin but What was the point if he couldn't Land them on Kevin As Kevin's agility was more than that of Ryle. Ryle Charged at him and as Lina Predicted, Kevin moved faster than Ryle and Hit hit hard on his back which was enough to make him fall from the stadium. The Second Match ended and Kevin was Declared as the winner.

Third and fourth Matches were carried out with Lucy and Kyle winning Respectively. The Last Match Was rather peculiar which piqued the interest of Lina

It was between Chasing Wind and Masked Bear. The referee started the match but the strange thing was that Chasing Wind was not moving but Masked Bear was constantly being hurt. Even though people around were confused about what was going there, Lina could see it. But what Scared her most was that he took out a sword to kill Masked Tiger during his finishing stroke. Lina Quickly withdrew her sword and Dashed to the Stadium. She blocked his Sword and said, "Did you think that you would cheat and no one would know". He looked at her and withdrew back."Tch" He said. The Referee Closed in and said, "You are disqualified." This Made him Extremely Furious and he Attacked the referee but luckily Lina Blocked Him and injured his hand. He cried in pain "Arghhh". He Was Knocked out by Lina and he fell onto the ground. She held her on her back and said: "Continue Matches, I will get him to the infirmary."

As she reached the Infirmary she said while looking at him "I know you are not Unconscious, Wake up". He withdrew back and was quite Angry. She said "Does your family has some problem? The way you are angry it shows that you need money urgently.". After Hearing this he said "Yes... It's for my sister. She has a dangerous fever and the operation need $300k.". "Alright I understand, But nothing Comes free, you know?" Said Lina. She further added, "You will help me whenever needed, It won't be anything dangerous but your speed is amazing.". After hearing this he readily agreed to her conditions.

She went back and Participated In the Competition. Soon after 3 hours, It finally came to an end. Lina got 1st Place. Kevin got 2nd followed by Lucy in 3rd place.

She received the Cash Price of $500k in her bank account. As soon as she got the money she went to the infirmary, asked Chasing wind where her sister was admitted. He guided her and he paid the bills for him. He gave her his address and Lina left the Hospital. After that, She Went Home and saw Her mother Talking to the landlord. The Landlord was demanding The Money from her. Lina came in front of him and Threw $5k in front of him. She said "You got your money right? Now Scram". The landlord took the money and He went away. Tears rolled down her mother's eyes and she hugged her. Watching her daughter Support her encouraged her but she also told her that she should focus on her studies. Lina Nodded and went onto her room because she was Tired. She went and looked at a notification which appeared during the tournament but she didn't notice it

「Host Has Successfully got a little Fame from winning The Martial Arts Tournament.」
「Rewarded with +10 AP, +1 LUK, One Random Piece of Rare Boots」

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 4
EXP: 215/500
HP: 182/182
MP: 182/182

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)
STR: 21(+1)(+2)
VIT: 14(+1)(+2)
LUK: 9(+1)
INT: 14(+1)(+2)
AP: 10

She decided to put 5 AP on STR and the rest on INT.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 4
EXP: 215/500
HP: 182/182
MP: 222/222

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)
STR: 26(+1)(+2)
VIT: 14(+1)(+2)
LUK: 9(+1)
INT: 19(+1)(+2)
AP: 0

Another Notification Popped up after she did that
「Host Has reached 20 STR points and Hence a Hidden Strength Skill has been Unlocked.」

「Skill: Vital Strike (Active)
Level: 1
Mana Consumption: 5 MP
Proficiency: 0/100
Info:- Strikes the Vitals and Exploits the weakness of the Enemy.」

「Host Has reached 20 INT points and Hence a Hidden Magic Skill has been Unlocked.」

「Skill: Raging Thunder (Active)
Level: 1
Mana Consumption: 50 MP/10 mins
Proficiency: 0/100
Info:- Creates Thunder and can be used as needed by the user.」

She was not shocked to see the hidden Skills but smirked. These skills made her a lot stronger than before.

14