The World Changes
360 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she got unconscious, she fell asleep. It took her some time to regain her Mana And HP. After she woke up she remembered that she lost. She immediately realized that it was 7:30 Am already. She got ready for school, had breakfast and left the house. Her mother wasn't at home as she went to work.

she reached her school and met her Best friend, Stella.

"Good Morning," she said to her. "Good Morning" Stella replied to her. They were having a nice chat about their problems and daily life.

Just when they were chatting, A Big guy approached them. His name was Elliot and was the President of the Taekwondo Club. He arrived near them and said, "Hello Stella, I usually see you exercising daily in the morning, do you study martial arts?". She replied, "Yes, your observation is very keen I suppose.". Elliot further added "I challenge you to a duel as the leader of the Taekwondo club.

She accepted his duel. Everyone there were surprised as they thought he was trying to bully her. Elliot was already a black belt in Taekwondo On the other hand, Stella, who looked beautiful and was considered in the top 10 beauty looked very weak.

The duel was supposed to take place after the break. The school bell rang as he turned around to go to his class. Lina thought she would stop her, but seeing her so confident about the duel, She didn't. She also wanted to see her strength and thought if things go bad, she would stop him. Little did she know that Stella Was Very powerful and used a kill called Suppress which can suppress the user's power on their will. Even 1% of Stella's strength was enough to give Elliot a severe injury.

Lectures went by, nobody cared for it. Everyone was interested in what would happen in the duel.

It was 12:30 pm and Lunch break in the school. Lina hadn't brought ant food with her neither did Stella. So she invited her to dinner.

The cafeteria which usually remained quiet was so noisy for the first time. Each table discussed the fight and everyone was waiting.

"Hey, have you heard about the duel between the Leader of Taekwondo club and Stella? "

"Mann, I never expected her to accept his duel"

"How could she be so reckless? What if something happened to that beautiful face of hers"

Everyone was passing their comments and placed their bets on Elliot. Who knew that she was so powerful? it was obvious that they didn't hope for Stella to win.

They entered the cafeteria secretly and grabbed their food quickly. A boy sitting near the counter noticed them.

"Hey, Is that Stella?" He yelled to ask. They found them out and the only option was to run. They quickly grabbed their food and ran from there. "Are you sure you wanna do this? " Lina asked Stella in a concerning manner. "Don't worry, at the least, he will only have his legs and hand broken.". Lina got scared by what she stated. She started suspecting her that she was hiding something.

The bell rang, All the classrooms were empty. Everyone was in the building where the Taekwondo club practices. Stella was standing on the left side and Elliot was standing on the right side. A student came in front and said: "I will be the judge.". People were dying out of Excitement. Before he signaled them to start, Stella muttered to herself "Suppress to 1%"

「The Host Successfully Suppressed Her Power to 1%」

The Judge signaled the yellow to start. He attacked her with an agile kick. She stopped is kick with one hand. This was enough to make some people silent. "I will go easy on you," Said Lina while looking at him. He threw another agile kick towards her and she held it. She gave a chop at a particular spot but it did nothing. All the people started laughing.
"No matter how tough she is, She doesn't have Strength!" They said in a laughing tone.

This happened again She held his hand and gave a chop but it didn't do any effect. They were utterly confused about what was Stella trying to achieve. As she did it on both arms and legs. She said, "I suggest you, leave or else you will lose Mobility forever". "What did you say?" Asked Elliot. "You blockhead, Did you think I was playing around? The Chops which I have given to your Hands and legs have made cracks in your bones. if you move it will start to pain and you will lose mobility forever". She further added, "Yeah if you beg for mercy, I might consider Fixing it for you". "Nonsense!" He yelled and tried to kick her but couldn't because an indescribable pain started in the areas where she had chopped. "You..!" he tried to say something but couldn't because the pain was too much. "Ok! Ok! I admit defeat, Please Save me" he begged while laying down on the ground. "That's like a good boy she said and made him swallow a pill. He swallowed it obediently. After a while, his pain went away and he could stand again. This scene made everyone have a fear of her. No one would believe how powerful she was after seeing her appearance.

After Defeating Elliot, She gained a new title in the school, "The Deadly Butterfly". The reason was that Butterflies are usually beautiful but no one would suspect them to be deadly at first. She was both Deadly and cute as a butterfly". Suspicion of Lina grew stronger with the pill she fed Elliot to cure him.

School Ended and she had a lot to do. Help her mother with housework as always, Do her homework, The Daily exercise quest.

within 3 hours she completed all these.

She checked her quests.
「Daily Quest」
「1. [Complete] Complete Homework: 1/1
Deadline: Today
Reward: +1 INT」

「2. [Completed] Quest to Stay Fit:
Push-ups 10/10
Crunches: 10/10
Jog: 1 km/1 km
Pull-ups: 10/10
Deadline: By Today
Reward: +1 VIT, +1 STR」

「3. [Completed] Help Your Mom with housework
Deadline: Today
Rewards: Better relationship with mother」

She looked at her stats after completing the quests.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 6
EXP:2455/3000
HP: 298/298
MP: 288/288

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)
STR: 33(+1)(+2)
VIT: 20(+1)(+2)(+5)
LUK: 9(+1)
INT: 24(+1)(+2)
AP: 0
Gold: 3200G

Just while she thought that she was done, she got a message.

「Since No Host has completed the 100th floor of Demon Hall, World will change. A 3rd Host will be Selected among the people. 」

"A..... 3rd host?" she thought in her mind. She was intelligent enough what it meant. There is another player like her in the world who was the first host. She wanted to know who it was soon.
***
"Interesting, is it already time for the third host?" Stella whispered as she sipped her Tea. "I look forward to meeting you"

14