The Spiritual Temple
534 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 3rd host was selected, Lina immediately knew that she needs to get strong as soon as possible. She was only level 6 and 3 weeks had already passed since the system activated.

She checked her stats.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 6
EXP:2455/3000
HP: 298/298
MP: 288/288

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)
STR: 33(+1)(+2)
VIT: 20(+1)(+2)(+5)
LUK: 9(+1)
INT: 24(+1)(+2)
AP: 0
Gold: 3200G

She also had to Breakthrough cultivation realms but the problem was the source of Spiritual Energy. She decided that she would Retry Clearing the 2nd Floor. First, she will level up to 10 and Obtain a good sword. She also needed skills and needed proficiency which she already had obtained.

She looked at her quests.

「Daily Quest Issued」
「1. Complete Homework 3 times: 0/3
Deadline: Today
Reward: +1 INT, 50 EXP Failure Penalty: -1 INT」

「2. Quest to Stay Fit:
Push-ups 0/10
Crunches: 0/10
Jog: 0/1 km
Pull-ups: 10
Deadline: By Today
Reward: +1 VIT, +1 STR Failure Penalty:-1 VIT,-1 STR」

「Mission Quest」
「1. Clear 2nd Floor
Deadline: By Tomorrow
Reward: 1 Piece of Rare Additional Item, 500EXP Failure Penalty: None」

It was Saturday, and the coming week was declared as a Holiday. The School gave all students a holiday as exams were starting from next week. With Lina's intelligence, she could easily score a perfect score in her exams. Since she never scored a perfect score she would get one or two questions wrong so that no one suspects her.

She went downstairs to the room where her mother was sitting as she didn't work during weekends. "Mom, I won't be coming home for this week as I need to study for my exams with Stella.". Lina lied because she couldn't possibly tell her that she was going to fight demons, Could she? After hearing this and thinking that her daughter finally got serious for studies, she allowed her to stay over at Stella's Place. She took her notebooks and books and pretended to leave the house with it. After she got out, She stored the books in her inventory and muttered: "I am sorry mom.....".

She went near an abandoned place where she could find no one. She said "Enter 2nd Floor of Hall of Demons."

「Host successfully teleported to the 2nd Floor of Hall of Demons」

She wanted to level up to level As soon as possible and started with it. 30 mins of finding and nothing, absolutely nothing. She went a little deeper parts of the area but there was absolutely nothing! not even goblins. It was empty, it looked like she was the only entity that existed on the floor.

As she proceeded, She felt like her body was getting attracted to an unknown force. Even though she tried to go in a different direction, she would always end up in one particular direction. She didn't resist it after she knew that there was no way to stop it.

As time passed, She ended up in front of a big structure made from emerald. There were two statues of Lion outside and it looked weird. There was a door to enter the structure. Surprisingly, there was something inscribed on the door. It read as - Do mo ja ke deri ?- This language was used in Chungmen's life for Dragon Tribe who worshipped dragons. It meant "Do You Deserve to Enter?"

She yelled "Walima!" Interpreted as "yes!" in their language. The ground began to shake and the door opened. As she entered a message popped up.

「Host successfully Entered The Hidden Dungeon Spiritual Temple」

「Congratulations, Host obtained the Title: Outerworld Knowledge
Benefit: Increases Cultivation Speed by 2 folds」

"Wait..... Cultivation speed? How does the system know about cultivation Ranks?" She thought and immediately checked her stats.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One
Level: 6
Cultivation: None
EXP:2455/3000
HP: 298/298
MP: 288/288

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)
STR: 33(+1)(+2)
VIT: 20(+1)(+2)(+5)
LUK: 9(+1)
INT: 24(+1)(+2)
AP: 0
Gold: 3200G

She equipped the title Outerworld Knowledge

There was a new option of Cultivation added. She entered the temple and it was full of Spiritual Energy. She equipped the title Outerworld Knowledge and immediately sat down in a lotus position and Started Meditating to get Spiritual Energy.

30 mins later,

「Host has successfully entered to Body Strengthening Stage」
「Host stats updated」

She looked at her stats

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- Outerworld knowledge(+1)
Level: 6
Cultivation: Body Strengthening Stage
EXP:2455/3000
HP: 288/288
MP:278/278

AGI: 18(+2)(+2)(+20)
STR: 33(+2)(+5)
VIT: 16(+2)(+5)
LUK: 9
INT: 24(+2)
AP: 0
Gold: 3200G

Her HP And MP increased by 50 and Strength increased by 5. She was expecting it.

She decided to stay and cultivate for the day. She sat down again and time went by.

A day passed by.....

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- Outerworld knowledge(+!)
Level: 6
Cultivation: Foundation Establishment Early Stage
EXP:2455/3000
HP: 338/338
MP: 328/328

AGI: 18(+2)(+2)(+20)
STR: 33(+2)(+10)
VIT: 20(+2)(+5)
LUK: 9
INT: 24(+2)
AP: 0
Gold: 3200G

She broke through the Body Strengthening stage and entered the Foundation Establishment Early-stage which gave her a significant boost of +10 STR and 100+ HP and MP. She thought it was time for leveling a bit. She equipped her Title The First One.

「System Host Stats」

Host Name:- Lina
Title:- The First One(+1)
Level: 6
Cultivation: Foundation Establishment Early Stage
EXP:2455/3000
HP: 448/448
MP: 438/438

AGI: 18(+1)(+2)(+2)(+20)
STR: 33(+1)(+2)(+15)
VIT: 20(+1)(+2)(+5)
LUK: 9(+1)
INT: 24(+1)(+2)
AP: 0
Gold: 3200G

She went to the door and a message popped up.

「Exit Spiritual Temple? Yes/No」

She said "Yes" And she was transported back to the 2nd floor. Everything was back to normal and monsters could be seen on the floor. What left was Leveling up.

15