4 Years
101 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          4 years it's been since I was cast out from Heaven, I was awake when they banished me, and they made no effort in hiding why they did it. They are idiots though I mean I hadn't even used or found my powers yet, they could have manipulated me or anything but no they banished me, the one angel that could kill anyone they wanted, a bunch of idiots.

These 4 years I have felt no joy, no happiness, none of the things I felt in heaven. Pain and Fear are all I have felt here. The one thing I wish I could see, one thing that would make it all better is to see the sky again, I miss the sky, not seeing it has been terrible. Instead, I have seen only darkness or these artificial lights for 4 years. Not seeing the sky has been mentally tortuous, almost as bad as the actual physical torture I am put through. These doctors as I hear then being called bring nothing but pain. Those smiles they wear terrify me.

The doctors try and make me feel better by saying that I am saving people, that the organs they are taking from me are saving people that the feathers they rip from my wings are being studied to save even more. Well technically they only said I was saving people, but I know it must be from my organs and my feathers after all I am fully awake for my "donations" as I heard it being called a couple of years ago. I am given a steady stream of a paralytic, so I don't move and ruin the goods but I am awake and can feel it all. In my head it makes more sense to just knock me out and keep me in the dark about what's going on but apparently my body repairs itself to quickly to allow me to stay knocked out for more than a minute. 

Oh right about my body. This world has powers called quirks, just over 80% of the world has them: from super speed, spikes growing out of their bodies and walking through walls there are always new and similar quirks being discovered all the time. I am an actual honest to gods Angel so my body has angelic powers and characteristics. These powers usually get trained before we are sent to do out various jobs either in heaven or in other lowers worlds but due to the betrayal I encountered I have had no training other than basic flight. These doctors think I have these quirks but they are idiots too dumb to see the majesty of a true Angle.

I won't get into the characteristics of all beings that inhabit Heaven, but all angels have wings like I do, we take pride in our feathers making sure they stay clean, our wings enable us to fly, protect the weak and various other things depending on your job. I never got trained in my other special powers as an angel of death, so I am in the dark about it but one thing all beings in heaven have is high regeneration. It's one of the reasons why an angel of death is needed, after all heavenly beings can literally heal any and all wounds on our bodies, that's why they take all organs except my brain every day and rip out my feathers constantly. 4 years of everyday torture. I just want it to end. At least in the hell dimension once the punishment is completed the souls get released, I feel I won't ever get to leave.

"Please stop, Please Help."

"Oh sorry little girl, we need these donations to help save more people, don't worry it'll be ok... Nurse inject the paralytic and make sure the hand vice is in place."

"""Yes Doctor!!"""

---Distant rumbling and destruction sounds---

The sounds caused all doctors and nurses to pause and look around, the doctor tried to get some info, but I didn't really care.

Maybe an earthquake is happening, it won't kill me but ide rather be buried then tortured, so let it be.

The building never collapsed though instead the wall burst open and what came in what a massive man. I had seen many gods, demons and devils who are technically much bigger but from where I was laying down strapped to a table, he seemed like a giant.

"FEAR NOT LITTLE GIRL FOR I AM HERE!!!"

for the first year or so I cried all the time during my stay here but once you've been ripped open several hundred times you burry your tears but for the first time in almost 3 years I wept, but this time it was tears of hope, was it finally going to be over?

"All Might how did you get down here?"

The Doctor finally spoke and I found out what his name was, All Might, kind of a weird name but I loved it.

"EVIL DOER I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO RESUE THOSE WHO NEED IT AND CRUSH THE VILLANY THAT LURKS IN THE SHADOWS!"

Before I could finish comprehending, what was said, all the doctors and nurses were tied up and knocked out and I was free from the table being held in All Mights arms, my feathers were plucked earlier that day so they have only partially frown back, and while I hadn't eaten much my angelic body prevented me from starving or becoming emaciated. 

"Thank you"

that was all I could say, it was finally going to be over.

"IT'S ALRIGHT LITTLE GIRL, I AM SORRY I WASNT HERE SOONER. HOW ABOUT WE GET YOU OUT OF HERE."

"Yes ide like to see the sky."

All Might took me out of my hellish prison and into the outside world. As soon as I felt the sun his my eyes I felt the pain of not seeing it for so long but I was used to pain so I kept my eyes open and stared up. 

"Beautiful."

I whispered that one world that caused All Might to pause momentarily.

I kept staring that the wonderous blue sky filled with clouds and even some birds, it wasn't until a felt a finger wipe away a tear did I notice that I was crying. I was about to be taken into a small tent but asked if we could stay outside a little longer. All Might was nice enough to obliged and said that we can stay out here as long as possible but that eventually they would like to ask me some questions. I agreed as long as All Might was there and we were outside.

I felt for the first time happy and content but never once did I smile.

5