581 Succubus
1.2k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Satisfied?"

 

Aware that her time with her man was about to return to being shared with others, Robin couldn't stop herself from pouting as her soft fingers continued to play with his family jewels, massaging them as she planted her cheek onto the man's chest, comforting herself with the warmth and beating of his heart.

 

Emerging out of his shadow like a zombie would, Lemon lifted herself up before taking the other side of his shoulder. With a quick finger swipe from the bottom of his cock to its tip, she swiped up a little mixture of their essences and plunged the delicacy into her mouth, moaning in ecstasy as she did so. Seeing the half-elf glaring at her, Lemon knew exactly how to tease the girl to her benefit, pushing herself higher as she dragged her nude breasts across his shoulder to kiss the man.

Whilst she would usually plunge her tongue into his mouth, to taste every inch and corner whilst battling his tongue for supremacy, Lemon abused her telepathy with the man to entice him into sticking his tongue out. Which allowed her to lick and suck upon it as if it were a lolly pop. With a teasing snare, within the corner of her eyes, she snickered as her green eyes landed upon Robin's.

 

Rather than sit around with her fingers fiddling around inside her vagina, and watch her monopoly over her beloved be taken entirely, Robin equally dragged her tits across his bare skin before battling the succubus' longer tongue with her own. 

With their friendly competition going in full throttle, Asai now had on one side, a demoness intertwining her tongue with theirs whilst her breasts squashed themselves into him, all the while her fingers were stroking his cock. On the other hand, the saintess enthusiastically tried to cover Asai's lips with her own saliva, as if marking her territory whilst her spare hand also stroked and massaged his cock below.

 

Endorsing their cute little rivalry, his inactive hands that were being squashed between squishy thighs twisted around to begin stroking their flowers, teasing them, sliding across their slipper surfaces before teasing their beads in return for spoiling him with so much care and pleasure. When the two finally had enough with exchanging saliva between the three, without a single exchange of words they began to attack his ears on both sides with ASMR, kisses, tongue slurping and sweet whimpers that flooded his mind with dopamine.

With their efforts increasing, the man also began to shift-gears, assaulting them deeper in as his plunged as many fingers into their slimy cunts as possible, pushing out against their upper walls whilst his thumb continued to squash down from the outside, finding the heat, the warmth of their pussies to be pleasant to touch upon. As the three continued to further their efforts, their moans and sweet whimpers also rose in loudness, hitting the man deep in-between the slimy-slurpy ASMR that tickled his soul.

 

He wasn't sure how they were coordinating between themselves, as Lemon was supposedly only capable of telepathy with him alone, due to their bond, but the two contrasting beauties upon each shoulder kept timing their shifts on his penis. Swapping between massaging his balls and pleasing the bottom of his bridge, whilst the other spun circles, tornadoes and twirls around his head, throwing him into a constant twitch and spasming as their smooth thighs kept his legs down.

Managing to catch a glimpse of his cock being stroked, pulled and bullied by their divine-hands, he caught sight of a small bottle of lubricant, just gently hovering over his tip whilst slowly dripping droplets of its slimy-essences, lubricating both their fingers and his cock as a rising heat pressured his jewels into releasing their treasures.

 

Unable to hold himself back, regardless of how many mathematical equations or poems he recited within his head, with such high-definition ASMR slamming directly into his soul, with their slimy fingers making his cock feel like it was submerged within tentacles and slime, his cum fired out in strings that landed upon his chest, abs and lower-abdomen.

Just from the smell of his cum, their brains instantly released another shot of serotonin as the addictive sweetness of his blessed seed titillated their brains. A phenomena commonly found with coffee drinkers who would only need to smell coffee beans to begin arousing their brain power and feeling good.

 

Like hungry hippos, the two beauties left the man's ears and sought to clean his chest, his abs from the sticky white essences with their tongues, dragging them across his skin as their hands continued to stroke and pull upon his penis, hoping for more.

As if having enjoyed a heavenly massaged, situated upon the softest clouds within the gentle skies, Asai brain was successfully turned to mush as every brain cell, line of thought, was forcefully fixated upon imagining the two vixens servicing him.

Panting, breathing deeply as his cock was bullied into further submission, a ruined orgasm that sent shivers through his balls due to his afterglow being beaten and squashed relentlessly, his [Masochist] kinks shifted the soreness of his penis to that of extreme pleasure and delight. Especially with Robin Sol taking the initiative to performing a cleaning fellatio upon his cock, deliberately allowing her teeth to scrape against his skin, triggering further spasms as she did so, another shot of sperm shot out and fed her hunger.

 

With his body clean, albeit sticky from saliva and vanilla scent lubricant, the man was finally allowed to breathe, to enjoy his climax as his eyes hazily gazed upon the stars above. However, such respite was short-lived, as Lemon swung her legs around and penetrated her slimy venus fly trap with his rod, plunging it in deep as she sought to crush him with a vice-grip.

Since she had already received her fair share of protein injections directly into her womb and mouth, Robin finally relented and sought to spoil her man by giving him a lap-pillow, helping him so that he could obtain a better view of the succubus who rode him like a cow-girl. With the half-elf's breasts hanging just above his head, and her hands stroking and caressing his cheeks and neck with tender loving care, Asai began to wonder whether or not he had saved an emperor or a city in his previous life or something, to receive such heavenly-blessings.

 

Spinning herself around, to present the human with a clear view of her curvaceous ass bouncing upon his hips, front row seats to his cock entering and disappearing into her flower before emerging being covered in her murky-white nectar, and repeat. Lemon increased the intensity of her pussy, pounding away at his penis that was already quite sore from being abused and wrung dry from a certain you know who. To add more guilty-pain to pleasure, Robin left scratch marks across his abs and chest, leaving little lines like a cat that instantly translated to pleasure as [Robin's Desire] ensured the half-elf was equally sharing such dopamine injections to the brain.

"F-fuck!"

Grunting, his hips shot off the bedrolls and caught the woman's ass in mid-air, slamming in as his cum shot flew true. Lemon's hands quickly latched themselves onto his ass, holding and keeping him snuggly deep inside her sloppy pussy, ensuring not a single drop of sperm was wasted.

After a minute of twitching and spasming, his penis was finally allowed to leave. To Asai's dismay, the succubus quickly swung around and chugged his cock into her throat, a finale of sorts, another cleaning fellatio. 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

"W-wait! Let me set up the tent! N-NO STOP!"

 

A neuroscientific explanation

Gasoline, coffee, glue or wet earth, these addictive smells obsess us. They have the power to send us back to distant memories. If these so particular perfumes matter to us, it is because they possess an emotional power rather extraordinary. The explanation lies in the mechanisms of the sense of smell. Odors are directly confronted with the area dedicated to emotions in our brain, to be then memorized and finally conscious. So even if the memories are shaped by all our senses, a particular smell is enough to revive them in our nervous system.

Something I should've commented on much earlier, before the third party sites casually ripped and pasted the story to their sites. Thus, making me unable to edit and add further information to those versions of Isekai Rohan.

To all the readers reading from third party websites, the [ Author ] and [ spoiler ] things you see are from scribblehub.com the original site of the novel. I've seen how messy it looks on those sites that don't have such code/format. Also, I've seen sites that don't even copy the spacing I deliberately apply, so the prose and flow of the story becomes one big fat thesis/essay etc. Just so you know.

I do recommend reading on scribblehub, as you get access to comment-conversations/trivia and the votes/polls, for the best/intended experience.

 

kophzi

17