Chapter Five
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to the Beetlejuice franchise and co. nor do I make any money from this. I only like to use them for my own twisted amusement and that is payment enough.

- Just a short filler with Lydia's thoughts and some more interaction between the couple, also with a small splash of the reality of parenthood. Kids always do have the damnedest timing :) -


Scrubbing at the dirty cup in hand, Lydia thought on the events that had transpired last night. She had sex; lots and lots of hot and vigorous sex with Betelgeuse. It really shouldn’t have surprised her with all the sexual tension that had been smoldering for the last two months. Both tried to push the attraction to the side and ignore it while they took care of their child, but It had been only a matter of time before it ignited into a roaring fire. Boy did it ever burn.

A flush of color rushed to her cheeks, and a groan flew out of her mouth when one foot shifted to another, causing the tender flesh to ache. 'Damn.' Whined the woman while fumbling with the cup in hand. 

After breakfast, she would need to grab some pain relievers before going about the rest of the day. Never had she ever been this sore nor had she been contorted into so many positions in one night. Hell, she didn't think she ever had sex all night long period. 

The last two sexual partners she had cared more about their needs than her own. They also could only do the deed once, and the sex was rather vanilla compared to what she and Betelgeuse had done. 

The dead man was like an energizer bunny; he had an abundant amount of energy and knew how to use it. No wonder the specter was so full of himself because he knew exactly what he was capable of between the sheets. Betelgeuse had other brag-worthy assets, and she was surprised that the poltergeist hadn't started crowing about that as well. Lydia could imagine him joking about massive packages and how he could relate. She softly snickered while rinsing off the cup then setting it on the rack to dry before going back for another dirty dish.

Cold lips gently kissed her neck, causing the distracted woman to jump and drop the plate back into the soapy water. His deep chuckle shook her as he bent down to whisper in her ear, “Good mornin’.” 

Her cheeks bloomed with more color, as his lips traveled up her throat. He lightly brushed along her sensitive lobe, earning a throaty moan and pleasurable jolt to her already throbbing core. “Betelgeuse…” she groaned as his large hands gripped her waist and spun her around to face him. Leaning his blonde head towards her own, she watched as his rugged face came down and caught her lips. Lydia kissed him back with the same intensity that he was showing her. Hastily, she flung her arms around his neck while he gently shoved her back against the sink.

When he finally pulled away, his deft fingers reached up and carefully brushed the tips lightly across her cheek. His hand softly cupped her jaw as his thumb ran along her bottom lip, peering down at her with concern. “How ya feelin’, Babe?”

She leaned into his touch and gave him a small smile. “A little sore, but nothing I can’t handle.” 

He leaned in again, his lips just hovering over hers as he spoke. “Good, cuz there’s some things I forgot to show ya last night.” His grin turned wolfish when her lips parted breathing hitched while her face flushed even more. He trailed slowly from her mouth to her ear, his husky voice sending a shiver down her spine. “Plus baby, I wanna see how many times I can make it rain.”

Lydia felt her legs tremble and the throbbing in her core magnified. Bloody hell, she had never been so turned on by just mere words. Her blush spread from her face, moving quickly down to her chest. 

His green eyes followed the colorful trail to the curves of her breasts, mischievously grinning while ghosting a finger over the fleshy mounds. 

At the touch of her husband, the young woman shivered, and before she could open her mouth to respond a sharp squeal resounded throughout the room. They both winced and swiftly focused their attention to the table where hazel eyes stared at them in amusement. Her little hands struck the top of the high chair tray, clearly advising her parents to pay attention to her and not to one another.

A flustered Lydia quickly stumbled out of her husband’s embrace and could have sworn she heard him mutter under his breath something like, “Great. My own kid is cockblockin’ me.”

Smothering a giggle and shaking her head in amusement, she made her way to the oven where she had stored the food earlier to keep it warm. Grabbing some oven mitts, Lydia turned off the oven then pulled out the heated food. She kicked the door shut with a foot and carefully made her way to the table. 

While Lydia had been grabbing the food, Betelgeuse had snagged Lulu’s bowl of sliced bananas and her sippy cup from the fridge. He dumped the fruit onto her tray and sat her sippy so that it was within her reach then ruffled the tuff of hair earning a little giggle. 

Laughing, the poltergeist sat down and juiced two full coffee mugs, one in front of him and another in front of the place where Lydia always sits. Picking the cup in front of him up, Betelgeuse took a long draw as his still heated gaze watched her every move.

Heat rushed to her face once more, causing the newlywed to conceal the effect of his hungry stare by dropping to the plated food in hand. Christ, she was getting turned on with just him staring at her as if she were the breakfast. A breakfast covered in berries and whipped cream. 'Oh dear,’ thought the woman while nibbling on her lip to hold the moan tickling the back of her throat.

Moving to the table, Lydia tried controlling the tremble as she placed the food on the glossy surface. She then hurried to her designated seat covertly eyeing the man while doing so. Plopping down she pretended not to notice as his nimble tongue darted out and slowly licked away a droplet of coffee left on his lips. The action caused the flush to deepen and delivered another jolt of pleasure straight to her core. 

Biting back another moan, Lydia swore she spied the corners of his mouth twitch up in amusement. It was as if he knew what he was doing to her. Knowing him, he did, and the sneaky bastard was enjoying every moment. She wasn't sure if she should be annoyed or amused at the man, though the latter was winning.

Fighting the smile that wanted to break through, Lydia shook her head and tried to ignore the provocations while reaching out to dish up some food. 

Her cheeky husband continued with the heated and veiled smug looks throughout the meal, leaving the young mother with a feeling that she was going to need all the energy she could get today. 

That pleasant thought from earlier sprang to mind, and she wondered if they had any berries and whipped cream in the fridge. If not, the newlywed could always persuade her husband to juice some; it wouldn't take too much persuasion. Maybe remind him of what she did last night and how much better it would be with something a little sweet and tarty. Just thinking about that had the juncture between her thighs throbbing. Her dark gaze flickered to the dead man, the blush now replaced with a mischievous curve to her lips.

Her husband's brows rose in question, but the woman just grabbed her cup of coffee and lifted the drink to her lips, eyes twinkling over the rim. He would have to wait until Lucy's naptime to find out.

0