2.37 Animator – Part 2
590 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a break, which Flora skipped, the class learned about animating mounts. While Animate Attacker and Defender tolerated a bit of metal in the enchanted objects, the material for the mount had to be metal-free.

"Never animate brooms!" The Woodling lecturer said sternly. "The witches won't forgive the appropriation of their culture."

Flora snorted and hoped that flying vacuum cleaners were excluded from persecution. Although she still hadn't built a motor without metal, she had a few ideas on how to accomplish it.

The students proceeded to learn the spell and animated their chairs. The legs of them started to move, and they carried the laughing mages through the classroom.

Meanwhile, Flora carved a board out of a tree trunk. Using Transformation, she elongated the four corners of the board and put wheels on them.

<Animate Mount>!

Instead of rolling, the board wavered. It tried to use the wheels as feet, but got no traction and wobbled in place.

"Try just to rotate the round things, dear," Flora said to it while conveying the idea of driving telepathically. The chassis took the advice and started rolling. Flora hopped on and guided it back and forth with her will. At first, the ride was rocky, but with a bit of practice, Flora smoothed the movement.

Flora was delighted, although a moving chair was arguably more awesome than a vehicle that six years olds would jeer at a soapbox derby.

Next, she tried to take off, but the board remained on the ground. When the lecturer explained that making the mount fly was only possible with the skill at level 100 and the object should have something that it could use as wings, Flora permitted Aidan to level it without a cap.

"I need objects to animate in the boxes, Milady."

Flora nodded but was too engrossed in the lecture to log out.

"I'm astonished that the board was able to rotate the wheels. Although I put a stopper at the end of the axle, the wheels are loose−otherwise, they wouldn't be able to turn. So what conditions must the object fulfill that it counts as ONE? Has the professor answered this question yet?"

"No, Milady."

"Ask her and skip the video to Cetvivos-time that I can listen in."

The video jumped, and the lecturer spoke in slow-motion because of the time dilation.

Flora heard Aidan's voice. "Pardon, Ma'am. What-"

"Stop!" Flora said. "You can't just interrupt a teacher. You have to raise your hand−err, tentacle− and wait until she signals you. And you have to speak slowly that she can understand you despite the time dilation."

Aidan followed Flora's advice.

After the Woodling finished her sentence, she smiled wrily in Flora's direction. "Let's hear what the octopus in the last row has to say."

The entire class turned around, and Flora hoped she wasn't drooling while meditating.

"Thank you, Ma'am. What conditions must the object fulfill that it counts as one mount? The question refers to loose parts on the target." Aidan said in one-third of his usual speed.

"Good question, long dissertations have been written about it by people smarter than me. I go with the rule of thumb: after you rotate the target and shake it, anything still attached counts toward the mount."

"I like this teacher. Aidan, look if she has more courses to offer." Flora said.

They skipped back in the video and soon reached Aidan's question.

Just as the Woodling started on the last spell, Animate Companion, the video stopped. Flora had reached the current time of the class.

"What a mean cliffhanger," Flora complained. "We'll use the time and go over my stat gains that I know what affinities to concentrate on. I'll add the stuff to animate when I set up the new boxes."

All her attributes rose around three levels, even the perceptions. Aidan thought it was because of bonuses from the Sweeping Aptitude Test.

Faith only rose two levels to 89, although Flora spent much of her time in Faith+Ice boxes. The Ice Affinity rose 12 levels to 42 because it was much lower. Scrying rose unexpectantly again by three levels.

"Can you think of any other reason for the growth except that someone spies on me?" Flora frowned.

"No, Milady. That seems to be the only explanation."

"How nice of them to level my resistances! Nonetheless, I don't like being spied on… okay, I signed away my privacy to CentralTank. Maybe I get a little kick out of the fact that people find me interesting. Whatever, buy some anti-scrying stuff for my lair."

When Flora went down the list, she noticed that Aidan had been diligently leveling her new skills from the divine classes. On the other hand, most of the party-role skills were in their infancy. He was missing a party member to transfer aggro.

"You could summon an elemental or even better, use the Golem." Flora had automatically received the last spell of the class, Animate Companion, when she learned the mount skill.

Class:

Animator

Branch:

Magic

Passive:

+ 1 Training efficiency modifier for psychokinetics when you have a golem

Active:

The Golem inherits a fraction of your resistances and abilities

STA:

Animate Attacker:

Animates an object to attack

AoE:

Storm of Debris:

Animates all debris to attack.

DEF:

Animate Defender:

Animates an object to defend

MOV:

Animate Mount:

Animates an object as a ride

SIG:

Animate Companion:

Animates a Golem. It can be assigned spells.

 

"I'll summon, Milady. You have to touch the golem for the new spell, Milady. We have no materials for it in the boxes."

"I'll add the materials. Please, buy the weapons I have liked but don't own yet: a greatsword, a shield, no make it two shields, a small non-metal one for animating and a big one to hide behind, an arcane focus, and a kusarigama. I want only S rated stuff, but keep the expenses low because sooner or later, I'll create my own set."

Flora opened the advanced information for Animate Companion. After she gaped at the wall of text and formulas for a minute, she closed the display, blinked, and then chuckled.

"Ok, I have questions. Nevermind, let's first install the new boxes that you can level this beauty for me." Flora sprang up. "I'm excited!"

First, she speed-carved a wooden doll on a string and hung it around her neck. Due to the minimum weight of 3.4 kg, it was quite heavy. Because the spell required her to touch the doll, she had to put it under her armor. Flora felt like a creep who secretly carried around her murdering puppet. "I won't call you Chucky, that's for sure. Let's call you ImNice."

Flora replaced the boxes with the four new ones in her workshop and the simulation grounds. Next to them, she placed a box with the removable rune-scheme discs and a weapon rack with a greatsword, foci, a rocket launcher, a Kusarigama, a tower shield, and her three mech-suits. She put the buckler in the boxes for animation training.

Aidan had bought the weapons from the market place and because Flora's only order was "cheap and S-rated," the effects on them were a bit strange.

The greatsword was the cheese knife of a giant. Depressingly, it was the coolest looking weapon of the bunch.

Name: Cheese Slayer

Type: Greatsword

Effect: + 3 to Sword-Fighting against cheese or targets that smell like cheese

Effect: + 3 to Sword-Fighting while a food buff is active

Tier: 1(2)

Rating: S

The Kusarigama had a metallic pink finish.

Name: Pink Ninja-Kusarigama

Type: Chain weapon

Effect: + 3 to Chain Weapons while wearing pink ninja garb

Effect: + 3 to Intimidation while doing kata's

Tier: 1(2)

Rating: S

The shield looked like a grey tower, including battlement and a princess, drawn with the skill of a fifth-grader.

Name: Tower-Tower Shield

Type: Shield

Effect: + 2 to Blocking while in a tower, defending or conquering a tower

Effect: Less stamina consumption when climbing stairs

Tier: 1

Rating: S

Name: Elder Wand with Authentic Effects

 

Type: Arcane Focus

Regular Mode: 1 OV Mana-Regeneration

Built-In Skill: Shoot damaging cantrip; Cost: 1 mana; CD: 2sec;

Effect: + 3 OV to every mage skill

Curse: Stops working forever for you when you die while it's bound

Tier: 1

Rating: S

It was a bumpy and crooked stick, just begging to be broken in half.

Name: Mirror, Mirror in the Hand

Type: Shield

Effect: + 2 OV to Physical Power when you ask the buckler Who is the most beautiful in the land. Duration: 25 min.

Effect: + 3 OV to Poison Attacks.

Tier: 1

Rating: S

Flora groaned and giggled when she inspected her new toys. Nevertheless, she learned a valuable lesson: Rating isn't everything.

"Our training focus should be getting the new skills leveled up. Concerning affinities, I want to level my favorite ones, which are Psychokinesis, Lightning, and Ice. Water has impressed me with its utility and Wood with its damage. Leveling Faith is a must because Evailyn said she could only speak freely when I reach level 250 in Faith." Flora thought aloud. "Let's look at the boxes and pools we have available.

Body 1 with pool-values 1 – Cetviwos:

I'm only in Box when in my Lair and currently sitting in a classroom meditating. Hmm, I have portable boxes, but it would be impolite to use them during class.

Body 2 with pool-values 1 – Flora's Workshop:

Boxing Box 2.0 with Faith, Lightning, and Ice. Hands: Twelve -Changing-Finger-Positions Rubber-Training-Glove, Shield.

Body 3 with pool-values 2 – Simulation Ground:

Boxing Box 2.0 with Psychokinesis, Wood, and Faith. Hands: Wrench, Twelve-Changing-Finger-Positions Rubber-Training-Glove.

Body 4 with pool-values 3 – Deriga's Workshop:

Acid Pool with Faith, Lightning, and … a random Element. Hands: Ring. Probably, I can't wear gloves while swimming. Let's try it out another time.

Body 5 with pool-values 4 - Bedroom

No Box. Maybe I should wear Twelve-Changing-Finger-Positions Rubber-Training-Gloves while sleeping."

After Flora arranged her bodys in boxes, she went back to the lecture.

In the classroom, every student had received 5 kg of tier 1 clay. Aidan bought and transported the clay to Flora's bedroom that she could join the exercise.

"We do the classic humanoid model−Two legs, two arms, and one head." The teacher said while she explained the process of working with clay.

Flora was familiar with pottery. The tier 1 clay was malleable but held the form exceptionally well. If they had used earth clay, the heavy arms would have broken away from the torso.

While the other students struggled with the basic shape, Flora added fingers, toes, and a cute face with a bulb nose, a grinning mouth, and big eyes.

When Flora glanced at the screen, she saw the Octopussy creating a Flora-golem.

"Aidan! Don't use my countenance! There are already too many Flora-looking entities in this world. Model someone, we have no qualms about smashing up. Oh, I know! Give the people spying on us something to think about, use the guild leader of the SwordOfMichael." Flora grinned. She didn't know who ran surveillance on her, but her bet was on the CoCC clan at the center of Aito's conspiracy diagram.

"If you form the golem yourself, you get + 1 OV bonus on all stats. Very valuable, even crucial at the lower levels." The Woodling said as she walked through the classroom, helping the students. When she reached Flora, she shook her head. "Oh my, I thought I had taught magic to all kinds of beings, now I can add robots to the list. Very nice work, Octopussy."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Aidan answered as politely as always. The teacher was right; Flora could even recognize the face of Sergius Cathedral.

"The spell Animate Companion only adds the touch sense to your golem. For every five Mana-Regeneration invested, you get one more sensory organ. Our first animation will be for 5 MR/min, so I suggest you add sight." The teacher drew a triangle in an ellipse on the blackboard. "Carve this glyph into the place from which you want the golem to see. Common places are in the eyes or on the forehead."

Flora and Aidan chose the forehead while the teacher showed them the glyphs for smell and hearing.

"Every Golem has at least one magic emitter. You can use a glyph to place it on the body, or you add a crystal that functions as a focus for it. If you can't produce the crystal yourself, it might be advantageous to buy one. You'll lose the + 1 OV self-crafting bonus, but a focus usually gives more bonuses and allows your golem to shoot cantrips." The teacher pointed her wand to a stack of papers. With a flick of her wrist, one sailed to every student. "You get the blueprint for the tier 1 arcane version for free. The shops of the Halls of Magic sell the higher tier as well as elemental and intent versions."

"Aidan, buy all the tier 1 rune-schemes that they have and we don't," Flora said as she carved a wood disk with the arcane rune-scheme.

"At the moment, your golem can't use melee attacks, but when you get better with the spell or invest more mana-reg, your companion can physically attack. You can even equip them with weapons, but remember, they inherit their abilities from you. If you can't wield a greatsword, don't expect your golem to be proficient in it."

Flora smirked smugly. "I know it was a good decision to buy that greatsword!"

The video ended, and Flora instructed Aidan to resume it as soon as the teacher had finished a sentence.

Finally, Flora cast the spell for the first time.

<Animate Companion>

A popup appeared.

Assign two spells.

"Refresh and hmm… Animate Companion!" Flora said, envisioning her army of golems with golems subordinates with golem subordinates with golem subordinates…

Error: Animate Companion is not available.

Assign two spells.

"Refresh and Summon Elemental!" The army before Flora's mind's eye shrunk but was still impressive.

Message from the elemental planes: No elemental with any sense of self-worth would heed the call of a golem. Please affirm your selection.

"No," Flora sighed. "Then Refresh and Lightning Bolt. Oh my, they even manage to suck all the joy out of my new toys. Not all the joy! We will build toaster-robot-golems and then connect them to turrets robots, and I'll have my army with toaster generals!"

Flora cackled while her new golem pelted the dummy with lightning bolts.

Spoiler: Details for the Animate Companion Spell

Spoiler

Name: Animate Companion

Description: Animates a Golem. It can be assigned spells.

Cooldown: 1 min.

Range: Touch

Duration: Link

Cost: 25 mana + upkeep in MR/min

Attribute: Var

Affinity: Psychokinesis

Range: 30 meters from Self (standard link connection)

Golem Max Weight: 50 kg * (Skill OV + MPow OV)% per 5 Mr/min; Currently: 16kg / 5 MR/min

Golem Min Weight: 5 kg - 5 kg * (Skill OV + MPow OV)% per 5 Mr/min, down to 1 kg per 5 MR/min, Currently: 3.4kg / 5 MR/min

Golem Spells: 1 spell + 1 per 5 Mr/min; Spell Level: (Skill OV + MMac OV) Percent of Skills Level * (Mana-Reg Modifier)

Golem Magical Attributes Level: (Skill OV + MMac OV)% of Magical Attribute Level * (Mana-Reg Modifier)

Golem Physical Attributes: corresponding Magical Attribute OV/2 + Value from used Model

Golem Affinities Level (Only when class is active): (Skill OV + MMac OV)% of Affinities Level * (Mana-Reg Modifier)

Golem Abilities Level (Only when class is active): (Skill OV + MMac OV)% of Abilities Level

Golem Senses: Touch is free + 1 Sense Organ per 5 MR/min. [List of Sense Symbols]

Golem Magic Emitter: [List of Magic Emitter Symbols]

Golem Physical Attack Appendages: [List of PAA Symbols]

Mana-Reg Modifier: 1 + Psychokinesis OV% * (invested MR/min / 10);

Modifier: + 1 OV to all Golem stats when Golem is self-made.

[collapse]

Spoiler for Attributes

Spoiler
Physical Attributes LV Mods MLV OV Mods Equip MOV
Power 92 0 101.2 30.2 1 0 31
Macro-control 98 0 107.8 31.1 0 0 31
Micro-control 94 0 103.4 30.5 1 0 32
Vigor 98 0 107.8 31.1 2 0 33
Regeneration 105 0 115.5 32.2 2 0 34
Defense 97 0 106.7 31 3 0 34
Perception 66 0 72.6 25.6 0 0 26
Magical Attributes LV Mods MLV OV Mods Equip MOV
Power 90 0 99 29.8 1 0 31
Macro-control 92 0 101.2 30.2 2 0 32
Micro-control 92 0 101.2 30.2 1 0 31
Vigor 98 0 107.8 31.1 3 0 34
Regeneration 98 0 107.8 31.1 3 10 44
Defense 95 0 104.5 30.7 2 0 33
Perception 54 0 59.4 23.1 1 0 24
Pools OV Mods Equip MOV
Health: 330 0 0 330
Stamina: 630 0 0 630
Mana-Pool: 340 0 0 340
Concentration: 630 0 0 630
[collapse]

Spoiler for Affinities and Resistances

Spoiler
Affinities and Resistances Rating LV OV Mod MOV
Psychokinesis SSS 73 26.9 6 33
Transformation SSS 54 23.1 5 28
Blood SSS 40 19.9 1 21
Entropy C 4 6 1 7
Tempering/Crushing C 59 24.2 0 24
Faith S 89 29.7 3 33
Death magic C 4 6 1 7
Light Affinity/ Radiation Resistance C 69 26.1 0 26
Shadow Affinity C 28 16.6 0 17
Magical Body control C 56 23.5 1 25
Lightning Affinity / Shock Resistance C 58 24 1 25
Ice / Frost C 42 20.4 1 21
Wood Affinity/Poison Resistance C 72 26.7 0 27
Metal / Magnetism C 60 24.4 0 24
Fire Affinity/ Heat Resistance C 61 24.6 0 25
Water Affinity / Acid Resistance C 67 25.8 0 26
Air Affinity / Wind R C 30 17.2 0 17
Earth Affinity / Grav R C 30 17.2 0 17
Summoning C 37 19.1 0 19
Technomancy C 38 19.4 0 19
Scrying C 33 18.1 0 18
Mind C 25 15.7 0 16
Projection C 17 12.4 0 12
[collapse]

Spoiler for Skills

Spoiler
Tier  
U Utilitity T1
H Hybrid T1
number Tier
Range  
T Touch
P Perception
S Self
Casttime  
C Channeled
I Instant
number Time
Duration  
C Channeled
I Instant
var variable
Bo Boost
A Aura
L Link to companion

 

Non-Combat and Hybrid
Mana-Skills
Category Tier CD Rng Ctime Dur Attri LV Mod MOV
Transform Organics Spell, Alchemist;Transformation U 0 T C C MCntr 57 0 24
Transform Inorganics Spell, Alchemist;Transformation U 0 T C C MCntr 65 0 25
Refine Art, Alchemist; Transformation U 0 T C C MMac 76 0 27
Clean Art, Homemaker; Conjuration/Light; U 0 15 3/C 2/var MMac 30 0 17
Candlelight Art, Homemaker; Conjuration/Light; U 0 15 3 10m MPow 25 0 16
Torchlight Art, Homemaker; Conjuration/Light; H 0 15 3 10m MPow 25 0 16
GlammerGlitter Art, Photographer; Conjuration/Light; U 0 15 3 10m MPow 25 0 16
Latern Art, Homemaker; Conjuration/Light; U 0 15 3 10m MPow 25 0 16
XYZ-Ray Magic, Analyst; Scrying U 0 5+P 3 10s MPer 31 0 18
Astral Vision Magic, Analyst; Scrying H 0 5+P 3 10s MPer 200 0 44
Magic Ledger Social; Scrying U 0 5 3 var MPow 25 0 16
Identify Art, Analyst; Scrying U 0 5+P 3 Pop Per 50 0 22
Measure Art, Analyst; Scrying U 0 5+P 3 Pop Per 32 0 18
Zoom Art, Analyst; Scrying U 0 5+P 3 10s Per 31 0 18
Serve Up Art, Cook; Sealing U 0 15 3 var MMac 25 0 16
Repair Art, Technician; Psychokinesis H 0/25 T/15 3/C var Mic 60 0 24
Draw Blueprint Art, Technician; Psychokinesis U 0 15 3 var Mic 26 0 16
Magical Drill Art, Technician; Psychokinesis U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 31 0 18
Magical Squeeze Art, Homemaker; Psychokinesis U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 26 0 16
Engrave Art, Stonemason; Psychokinesis U 0 5 C C Mic 37 0 19
Magical Saw Art, Woodworker; Psychokinesis U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 12 0 10
Magical Hook-and-Loop Art, Homemaker, Transformation U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 14 0 11
Magical Weld Art, Homemaker; Transformation U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 12 0 10
Magic Stir Art, Cook; Psychokinesis U 0 5 3/C I/C Mic 25 0 16
Magic Needle Art, Taylor; Psychokinesis U 0 5 3/C I/C Mic 30 0 17
Telekinesis Spell, Kinetic Mage, Psychokinesis U 0 5 C C Var 91 0 30
Chop Art, Gardner; Psychokinesis/Wood U 0 5 3 I/C Var 25 0 16
Weed Art, Gardner; Psychokinesis/Wood U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 25 0 16
Trim Art, Gardner; Psychokinesis/Wood U 0 5 3/C I/C Mic 25 0 16
Prune Art, Gardner; Psychokinesis/Wood U 0 5 3/C I/C Mic 25 0 16
Mawn Art, Gardner; Psychokinesis/Wood U 0 5 3/C I/C Var 25 0 16
Bulldoze Art, Gardner; Psychokinesis/Earth U 0 5 3 I/C Pow 25 0 16
Mana-Skills Category Tier CD Rng Dur Ctime Attr LV Mod ####
Agility-Boost Technique, ?; Magical Body Control/Athletics 1 0 S B 3 None 62 0 25
Strength-Boost Technique, ?; Magical Body Control/Athletics 1 0 S B 3 None 41 1 21
Power-Jump Technique, ?; Magical Body Control/Athletics 1 25s 10 I I PPow 51 0 22
Bloody Mana Technique, Base 1 1m S 10s I Pow 84 0 29
Power Shot Technique, Marksperson; Ranged Ability 1 25s 50 I 2 PMic 50 1 23
Barrage Technique, Marksperson; Ranged Ability 1 25s 50 I 2 PMic 50 0 22
Cover Technique, Marksperson; Ranged Ability 1 1m 5 I I PMac 25 0 16
Backpaddle Technique, Marksperson; Ranged Ability 1 25s 10 I I PMac 25 0 16
Set Mark Technique, Marksperson; Ranged Ability 1 5m 50 25s I Mic 33 0 18
Power Strike Technique, Warrior 1 0 T I 2 PPow 33 0 18
Power Sweep Technique, Warrior 1 0 T I 2 PPow 33 0 18
Guard Technique, Warrior 1 25s S 10s I PPow 33 0 18
Charge Technique, Warrior 1 25s 15 I I PPow 33 0 18
Battle Cry Technique, Warrior 1 1m S 10 2 Pow 33 0 18
Three Fists for One Technique, Martial Artist 1 0 T I 2 PPow 33 0 18
One Leg for Three Technique, Martial Artist 1 0 T I 2 PPow 33 0 18
Profound Block Technique, Martial Artist 1 25s S I I PPow 33 0 18
Diving Roll Technique, Martial Artist 1 25s S 10s I PMac 33 0 18
Penetration Technique, Martial Artist 1 0 S B 3 None 33 0 18
Shield Bash Technique, Shield Master 1 25s T I I PPow 25 0 16
Shield Cyclone Technique, Shield Master 1 0 S C C Pow 25 0 16
Shield Wall Technique, Shield Master 1 1m 15 10 2 Pow 25 0 16
Battering Ram Technique, Shield Master 1 25s 15 I I PPow 25 0 16
Phy Defense-Boost Technique, Shield Master 1 0 S B 3 None 25 0 16
Blur Trick, Base 1 1m S 10s I PMac 26 0 16
Slide Trick, Free-Runner; Magical Body Control/Athletics/Balance 1 0 S var I PMac 26 0 16
7-Mile-Step Trick, Scout; 1 25s S I I PMac 25 0 16
Use Built-In Spell Spell, Base 1 var L var var var 75 0 27
Access Leyline Spell, Base 1 1m T 30 I MMac 53 0 23
Magical Push Spell, Kinetik Mage; Psychokinesis 1 25s 15 I 2 MMic 69 2 28
Magical Pull Spell, Kinetik Mage; Psychokinesis 1 25s 15 I 2 MMic 101 2 34
Magic Bolt Spell Proto 1 0/25s 15 I 2 MPow 63 2 27
Magic Stride Spell Proto 1 25s 15 I I MPow 55 2 25
Magic Storm Spell Proto 1 0 15 I 2 MPow 73 2 29
Magic Shield Spell Proto 1 25s 15 I 2 MPow 61 2 27
Magic Elemental Spell Proto; Elemental 1 25m 15 L 2 MPow 59 2 26
Magic Re-Generate Spell Proto 1 1m 15 25s 2 MMac 109 2 35
Magic Breath Spell Proto 1 25s 2 3 2 MPow 51 1 23
Magic Halo Spell Proto 1 1m S 10s I MPow 50 1 23
Magic Beam Spell Proto 2 0 5 C C MPow 34 1 19
Blink Spell, Arcane 1 25s 15 I I MMac 25 0 16
Arcane Spring Spell, Arcane 1 1m S 10s I MMac 25 0 16
Energy Choke Spell, Energymaster, Psychokinesis, Lightning 1 25s 5 C C Cntr 56 1 25
Energy Jump Spell, Energymaster, Psychokinesis, Lightning 1 25s 10 I I Pow 29 1 18
Plasma-Sword-Dance Spell, Energymaster, Psychokinesis, Lightning 1 0 T I 2 Pow 26 1 17
Dawn Spell, Light Mage; Light 1 25m 15 1m 2 MPow 41 0 20
Dusk Spell, Shadow Mage; Shadow 1 25m 15 1m 2 MPow 40 1 21
Sheep Spell, General; Transformation 1 25s 15 10 2 MMac 70 0 26
Elemental Crossing Spell, Elemental Mage; Elemental 1 5m 15 I I MPow 50 0 22
Bouncing Element Spell, Plumber; Elemental 1 0 15 I 2 PPow 30 0 17
Super-Over-(charge/blow/tide) Magic, Elemental Sword 1 5m S 10s I MPow 46 1 22
Disturb Connection Magic, Technomancy 1 1m 15 var 2 MCntr 50 0 22
Disturb Mana Connections Magic, Technomancy 1 25s 15 I 2 MCntr 50 0 22
Fortify Link Magic, Technomancy 1 25s L 25s 2 MCntr 117 0 34
Increase Range Magic, Technomancy 1 25s L 25s 2 MCntr 82 0 28
Establish Connection Magic, Technomancy 1 0 15 L 2 MCntr 50 0 22
Animate Attacker Magic, Animator 1 25s 15 10s 2 MCntr 1 0 3
Storm of Debris Magic, Animator 1 0 15 C C MCntr 1 0 3
Animate Defender Magic, Animator 1 25s 15 10s 2 MCntr 1 0 3
Animate Mount Magic, Animator 1 0 T/15 C C MCntr 1 0 3
Animate Companion Magic, Animator 1 2m T L 5 var 1 0 3
Smite Prayer, Priest 1 0 15 I 2 MMic 101 0 32
Bless and Condemn Prayer, Priest 1 0 S I 2 MMic 78 0 28
Fortification of Faith Prayer, Priest 1 25s 15 I I MMic 53 0 23
Levitate Prayer, Priest 1 25s S 10s 2 MMic 31 0 18
Thaumaturgy Prayer, Priest 1 5m 15 25s 2 MMic 59 0 24
Consecrate Prayer, Priest 1 1h 15 var var MMic 28 0 17
Redeem Prayer, Priest 2 2m 15 I 2 MMic 25 1 17
Pray Prayer, Base 1 1m 15 I 2 MMic 103 0 32
Righteous Strike Prayer, Paladin 1 1m T I 2 Pow 56 0 24
Holy Presence Prayer, Paladin 1 0 S C C MMic 50 0 22
Retribution Prayer, Paladin 1 1m S 10s 2 Pow 33 0 18
Protect the Weak Prayer, Paladin 1 25s 15 I I MMic 0 0 0
Center of Attention Prayer, Paladin 1 1m S C C MMic 25 0 16
Mendicate Prayer, Monk 1 25s 15 I 2 MMic 50 0 22
Mantra Prayer, Monk 1 0 S C C MMic 25 0 16
Firm Believe Prayer, Monk 1 1m S 10s 2 MMic 25 0 16
Kinhin (meditative walk) Prayer, Monk 1 1m S 10s 2 MMic 25 0 16
Ora Et Labora Prayer, Monk 1 1m S C C MMic 35 0 19
Righteous Fist Prayer, Martial-Monk 1 0 T I 2 Pow 56 0 24
Fists of Flurry Prayer, Martial-Monk 1 0 T I 2 PPow 25 0 16
Meditative Fighting Prayer, Martial-Monk 1 25s S 10s 2 Mac 25 0 16
I bow to You and Roll with it Prayer, Martial-Monk 1 25s S 10s I Mac 27 0 16
Internalized Technique Prayer, Martial-Monk 1 10s S B 3 MMic 35 0 19
Focused Radiance Prayer/Spell, Radiant 1 1m 15 I 2 MMic 25 0 16
Exploding Radiance Prayer/Spell, Radiant 1 1m 15 I 2 MMic 25 0 16
Circle of Radiance Prayer/Spell, Radiant 1 1m 15 I I MMic 25 0 16
Radiant Destination Prayer/Spell, Radiant 1 1m 15 I I MMic 25 0 16
Divine Radiance Prayer/Spell, Radiant 1 0 S A 3 MMic 29 0 17
Conviction Prayer, Zealot 1 1m S 10s I MMic 25 0 16
Create Bear-Trap Charm, Trapper 1 1m 15 I 2 Cntr 67 0 26
Deploy Traps Charm, Trapper 1 25s 15 I 2 Cntr 72 0 27
Detect Traps Charm, Trapper 1 0 5+P 10s 2 Per 200 0 44
Escape Trap Charm, Trapper 1 25s S I I PCntr 70 0 26
Lure Charm, Trapper 1 5m 15 25s 2 Cntr 57 0 24
Create Frost Trap Charm, Trapper 1 25s 15 I 2 Cntr 69 0 26
Infinite breath Charm, Base; Air 1 0 S var I MMac 50 0 22
I Wish The Ground Would Swallow Me Charm, Druid 1 25s S 10s I MPow 26 0 16
Tag Charm, Base; 1 1m 15 10s/var I Mic 25 0 16
Overcharge Regular Command Proto 1 25s L 25s 2 Mic 53 2 25
Overcharge Build-In Skill/Feature Command Proto 1 25s L var var Mic 54 2 25
Grease with life's blood Command Proto 1 25s L 25s 2 Mic 52 2 25
Hurry Up Command Proto 1 0/25s L 10s 2 Mic 99 2 33
Human Machine Connection Command Proto 1 1m L C C Mic 54 2 25
Armor Command Proto 1 25s L 10s 2 Mic 54 2 25
Wheel of Steel Command Proto 1 25s L 10s 2 Mic 50 2 24
Overrun Command Proto 1 25s L 10s 2 Mic 51 2 24
Nitro Command Proto 1 25s L 10s 2 Mic 51 2 24
Drift Command Proto 1 25s L 10s 2 Mic 50 2 24
Parallel Control Command Proto 1 25s L C C Mic 50 3 25
Use Built-In Skill Command, General 1 0 L var var Mic 53 0 23
Use Built-In Magetech Command, General 1 var L var var Mic 55 0 23
Suit-Up Command, Mech Operator 1 5m S I I Mic 13 0 11
Tinker Command, Tinkerer 1 25m 15 25m 2 Mic 52 0 23
Deactivate Art, Combat Technician 1 25s 15 I 2 Mic 50 0 22
Short Circuit Art, Combat Technician 1 25s 15 10s 2 Mic 50 0 22
I'm just the Technician Art, Combat Technician 1 25s S 10s I Mic 50 0 22
Sure Hands Art, Combat Technician 1 25s S 10s I Mic 50 0 22
RTFM (Read the feeping manual) Art, Tech-Support 1 25s 15 var 2 Mic 50 0 22
Cluster Maintance Command, Tech-Support 1 25s 15 C C Mic 50 0 22
Please hold the Line Art, Tech-Support 1 25s 15 10s 2 Mic 50 0 22
Next Customer Art, Tech-Support 1 25s 15 I 2 Mic 50 0 22
Turning it Off and On again Command, Tech-Support 1 5m 15 10s 2 Mic 50 0 22
Diagnose (electro-mech) Art, Technician; 1 25s 5+P 10s 2 Mic 25 0 16
Mingle Art, Social 1 1m 30 25s I Mic 11 0 10
Marking Attack Tank, Meta 1 none var 10s I None 15 0 12
Taunt Single/AoE Tank, Meta 1 25s 15 10s I None 15 0 12
Protected by Responsibility Tank, Meta 1 0 S C C None 15 0 12
Intercept Tank, Meta 1 25s 30 10s I None 0 0 0
Under my Command Tank, Meta 1 5m 30 10s I None 1 0 3
Transfer STA DD, Meta 1 1m S I I None 4 0 6
Transfer AOE DD, Meta 1 1m S I I None 4 0 6
Fade DD, Meta 1 25s S 25s I None 15 0 12
Hide Behind The Tank DD, Meta 1 25s 30 I I None 0 0 0
Fight to your heart's content DD, Meta 1 1h 15 B 3 None 0 0 0
Derived Skills Category Tier CD Rng Dur Ctime   LV Mod MOV
Summon the God Prayer, Champion B 1w S var 3 MMic - - 33
In the name of the God Prayer, Champion B 1w S I 3 MMic - - 33
Rise to the occasion Prayer, Champion B 1d S var I MMic - - 33
Refining Bash Art, Crafting U 0 T I 2 var 47.15 0 23
[collapse]

Spoiler for Abilities

Spoiler
Abilities Category Rating LV OV Mod MOV
Melee Combat D 36 18.9 0 19
Hacking Combat B 28 16.6 0 17
Intend-Focus Combat SS 68 25.9 1 27
Element-Focus Combat SS 57 23.8 1 25
Shield and Blocking Combat A 46 21.3 0 21
Combat-Tool Combat SS 24 14.7 1 16
Throwing Combat B 13 10.8 0 11
Rocket-Launcher Combat B 29 16.9 0 17
Dodging Combat B 42 20.4 0 20
Hand-to-Hand Combat Combat, Melee C 65 25.4 0 25
Plasma-Sword-Fighting Combat, Melee C 39 19.6 0 20
Bludgeon, Mace and Clubs Combat, Melee B 27 16.3 0 16
Arcane Focus Combat SS 6 7.3 1 8
Modeling and Design Crafting SSS 73 26.9 0 27
Smithing Crafting A 34 18.3 0 18
Mechanics Crafting S 83 28.7 0 29
Salvaging: Animals Crafting B 12 10.4 0 10
Electronics Crafting S 71 26.5 0 27
Cooking Crafting B 11 9.9 0 10
Tailoring Crafting A 25 15.7 0 16
Runecraft Crafting S 58 24 1 25
Woodworking Crafting A 21 13.7 0 14
Construction Crafting A 12 10.4 0 10
Masonry Crafting B 8 8.5 0 9
Climbing Physical B 17 12.4 0 12
Athletics Physical C 73 26.9 0 27
Acrobatics Physical D 18 12.7 0 13
Ambidextreous Physical A 67 25.8 0 26
Free-Running Physical, Acrobatics, Athletics C 37 19.1 0 19
Balancing Physical, Athletics D 39 19.6 0 20
Swimming Physical, Athletics B 15 11.6 0 12
Sprinting Physical, Athletics B 64 25.2 0 25
Teaching Social A 16 12 1 13
Negotiation Social B 32 17.8 0 18
Meditation Spiritual A 59 24.2 0 24
Mana Cultivation Spiritual S 52 22.7 0 23
Trapping Survival / Crafting C 51 22.5 0 23
Mech-Suit Techno S 67 25.8 0 26
Remote Control Techno, Driving C 3 5.2 0 5
Driving (Batticle) Techno, Driving S 2 4.2 0 4
Medical Science Techno, Science C 31 17.5 0 18
Architecture Techno, Science B 4 6 0 6
Piloting (Planes and Jets) Techno, Driving D 7 7.9 0 8
[collapse]

 

9