Introduction by Music
542 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At last I got all of the band in one place for preparation of Circle event. I looked at the mission and the reward, with this I just need to make sure that this one run smoothly.

Marina was quite happy with the presence of the twenty five high school girls in the live house. She prepared the place for the girls to gather since yesterday.

The place was quite big with all of the table and chair for each member of the bands. and the stage in the back of the room for performing.

"To think that you really get Pastel*Palettes and Roselia to participate, with this I think there won't be any problem for the event" Marina complimented me

"I don't think you should let your guard down just yet" I said toward Marina who looked content with the view in front of her. We got more leeway for practice and preparation for the performance right now. So there were few weight lifted from Marina's shoulder.

Even so I didn't think it would go as she would hope. Band performances  in a live house  usually made the bands rent the live house and equipment for their performance with other band. Live house just help in promoting the date of their show and helped in selling the ticket online.

Unless they belonged to agency like Pastel*Palettes, thing were mostly done by their respective band members. 

Because we were the one who initiated this event, some of the cost like Studio, equipment, and stage fee would be covered by the live house where in return, the girls would help in the preparation.

The activity could range from selling ticket to helping in setting the stage. Communication was very important in this case. Still I was sure they already experienced in this or at least familiar with it. I think some member in their respective band was the one who was usually responsible and act as their manager.

Still problem might arise on different opinion about the running of the event especially for. How would we do this event, the order of appearance, even some simple argument could become a start of conflict.

This was way as the organizer and the one who gathered them me and Marina need to help in organizing them and act as a neutral party.

I looked at the twenty five high school girls that arrived in the room. The once quiet room was already  bustling with noise.

Marina and the girls was introducing themselves to each other. It was proceeding smoothly at first, at least until this happened.

"Assessing us...? What do you mean?" Ran was glaring at Yukina.

"It is as I said, We do not perform on any stage we feel is beneath us. We have come to see if you all play at the level that we expect." Yukina said without minding Ran who was glaring at her.

I almost forgot about my promise with her. But she could have said it a little more nicely.

"Huh... Interesting. You guys must really be something yourselves then, huh." When I knew it Tomoe was beside Ran saying that.

"We just don't want to waste our time" Sayo stood beside Yukina.

The tension was rising between four of them.

"Okay, all of you, let's all just calm down..." Saaya tried to calm the situation but they still glared at each other.

The problem came faster than I thought it would be. The situation became tense in the room even the other bands sense it.

Before it became worse I interjected into their conversation.

"Isn't it fine." I said in a clear voice so that the people in the room could hear. I got all of their attention.

"You can just perform and show your ability to other so that they won't utter any complain"

That was the plan from the start anyway, to make them listen to each other performance. I was sure they could learn something from it.

Moreover they would start to work together in this, It was good chance to knew each other ability and personalities.

"I am sure most of you just meet now, Why don't you introduce yourself with the sound you make? All of you won't chicken out, right?" I said toward all of them.

All of them showed nodded toward my suggestion. I already told them previously that it was possible that they need to perform in this gathering, so most of them were already prepared.

With this we just need to decide who went first for the performance, unexpectedly someone already on the stage strumming her guitar looking excited.

The sound of guitar fill the room.

"Yay♪  We're up! It's time for Poppin'Party to put on a show!!" Kasumi was already on the stage much to her member and other surprise .

All of the member of Poppin'Party rushed to the stage toward Kasumi.

(Kasumi you idiot! What are you doing! Can't you read the atmosphere!) Arisa whispered toward Kasumi in an urgent voice. She felt all of the attention on them who were on the stage.

She could only smile awkwardly toward the attention. She at least wanted to perform in the second or third place to not standing out to much after something like that happened.

Now they she looked at all of the girls here, only their bands consisted of only first year member.

She wanted to change. But with this attention, it would be hard to do it.

"This looked fun" O-tae who already prepared her guitar was alreadyon stage. Seeing that the other member were also already in position, Arisa half giving up also took her keyboard.

It seem the other band didn't mind them being the first one. Still the gaze of Yukina and Ran who were looking at them felt a little scary for her.

Arisa saw me laughing at her which made her a little mad.

"Ugh... I won't be responsible if anything happen" She decided to give her best in this.

"Hello everyone! We are Poppin'Party! Please listen to our heart pounding, sparkling Performance. Lets Go "Tokimeki Experience""

The sound of music filled the room. I looked at Ran and Yukina who listened to Poppin'Party performance seriously. Both of them look like a judge in a competition.

Even so like the other audience didn't exist Poppin'Party focused on their performance.

They looked like having fun on the stage singing their song. Seeing them having fun made the audience like to sing along and dance to their tune.

Other seem to enjoy the performance. After a while the song stopped playing signifying the end of the performance.

"So? Did you like our song?" Kasumi asked Yukina this question.

"It's not at the level that I expect.." She said toward her.

Kasumi dropped her shoulder hearing that.

They aren't at the level of professional some of their skill need some improvement, even in their performance some mistakes were noticeable.

"Even so I can feel that you have something, and it's something that we still lack. If only just to find out what that is... it would be worth us performing together." Yukina said seriously. Her band member also showed agreement toward her

"And I though you can only said snide remark to other" Ran gave her opinion from the side.

"I am just telling the truth, if there is something that benefit Roselia in this event, then It won't be pointless for us to participate"

Even though they threw cold word when talking, I guess they didn't hate each other.

"Whew~. that scared me a bit there. So with this we get ourselves five band" Marina sighed in relief after the trouble. After that the others also started their performance one after another.

Hello Happy World with "Egao no Orchestra" showing their unexpected acrobatic performance on the stage. Some looked surprise when Misaki in Michelle suit was Djing on the stage. I need to help catching the bird that they released in the middle of the performance.

Afterglow with "This is how I roll" in their J-Rock music. As expected of them, they cover each other back well. Ran looked like burning with rivalry with Yukina which showed in her vocal which made her band member also fired up. I didn't whether they were compatible or incompatible, eve after this they still bickered with one another.

Pastel*Palettes with "Shuwarin Dreaming" with their cute performance. Even though she made a mistake in her introduction, she still showed her skill in singing. Sayo who looked at Hina in guitar made a complicated face.

Then Roselia with "Black Shout" came last with their performance. As their pride said, among the band here, they showed the best skill in handling their instrument and song. It showed that they were not just all talk.

Me and Marina watched their performance enjoying them quietly while making sure that the equipment were in the  best condition.

I sighed in relief, with the end of performance we scheduled for their practice in the studio at the end for the preparation.

I stretched my body trying to ease myself.

It seemed I didn't need the insurance that I prepared. In case Roselia felt that they won't perform, I already prepared something else. I was glad they were more reasonable than I though.

That's what I thought until I heard their conversation. The vocalist of each member were talking with each other in a group.

"Eh you mean Elliot was practicing with your band recently" Aya asked Kasumi.

Its true I went to their base to do something in my spare time.

"*nod* He is talking about insurance or something" Kasumi said toward the vocalist of the band that gathered.

I should have told her to kept it a secret.

"I see, It seemed that he really prepared himself as he said" Yukina said remembering what I said when I recruited Roselia.

"Then isn't it bad if he didn't have the chance to perform now?" Yukina while feeling curious said toward Kasumi

Kasumi eyes sparkled toward their response. When I realized it Kasumi already shouting my name.

17