Toward the Next One
455 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"an invitation?"

I tilted my head curiously at Kuroka. It was after Roselia show that I talked with Kuroka again. It took some time to clean up after the show so It was already late when I finished.

I walked slowly while Kuroka in her cat form was also walking on top of the wall beside me. She said there was someone who was interested to meet me. Is it Vali I wonder.

It seemed she talked about me in one of their group conversation which made them had some interest. However right now, they should be still in hostile situation toward the devil and angel group. The peace talked that I heard was being planned still didn't happen yet.

"Do you want me to join your group?" I asked her a question curious about her thought.

"If you want? our leader is recruiting right now" She said nonchalantly.

"Your group seemed to be the type of people who enjoy to head on to trouble " I said toward her.

"Nyahaha, that's true. But, it will be fun" Putting my identity aside, she suggested that I could just put in a disguise if I join.

"That's not the problem, you know I am a Pacifist" I hate violence, that was the last thing people should do to solve their problem. If I was in their group, I was sure we were going to do a lot of troublesome things. That's just going against my nature

"*hiccup* what is a kid like you doing this late" I was suddenly stopped by some drunkard.

"Now that I look closer, you look cute. do you want to do so-blergh" I lightly punched him and he lost conscious with a spinning eyes. I put his body on the side so it didn't hinder traffic.

"The thing is, I don't think I can fit in your group" I continued my talk with Kuroka. She just looked at me with deadpan eyes.

"Nah, I think you will fit in just fine" She said looking at me like some kind of idiot.  She really didn't understand. The action just now might made her misunderstand but being Pacifist didn't mean you couldn't use violence. That guy just now invaded my personal space so it was a justified self-defenses. I tried explaining it to her.

"Fine, fine" She still didn't look convinced but she understood that I just refused her. Kuroka didn't look disappointed though, she might know that I would refuse but tried it regardless.

Then I heard a vibration from my pocket. I checked my phone and saw there was one message from Kazuki.

When I opened it, It was attached with a picture. There was a picture of her in a white bikini smiling with message 'are you lonely'. It seemed she was in Hawai right now. The picture was taken by her friend Amane.

I gave my gratitude in my heart while also responding to her message. I would use this picture wisely Kazuki. It was a lonely night recently.

"Who is that Nyaa?" Kuroka hopped into my shoulder again looking at my phone screen. It was no secret, so I just told her truthfully.

It seemed she was slightly interested. Looking at her made me thought of something.

If I didn't remember wrongly, wasn't she having some problem with her sister. Her sister Koneko was in the Gremory group that I saved previously. I caught just a glimpse of her, she looked really small compared to Kuroka in many ways.

Curious, I asked her a question.

"Kuroka, do you miss your sister?" She narrowed her eyes toward my words. She was not surprised that I knew she had a sister. Kuroka was infamous after all, it didn't take a lot of effort to know about her. The information usually mostly negative one though.

"Nyahaha, what is this? what will you do? will you help me meet her" She said jokingly. I noticed her atmosphere change a little a bit for a moment. I guessed her sister was a sore spot for her.

"If you just want to talk a bit, I can arrange it for you easily" I took out a devil parchment that I got from the time I saved the Gremory group. It was special because Rias the leader itself gave it to me.

Seeing it, her eyes became wide and there was a sharp glint for a moment. Her eyes was wagging in flurry showing her state of mind. Still I need to said to her before she misunderstood.

"I will remind you again, it will be only talking. I won't tolerate it, if you try to do something stupid" I said to remind it to her. It would be a problem if she kidnapped her sister.

She thought about my words for a moments, while not letting her eyes wander from the parchment.

"And don't even think about taking this from me" I said toward her.

"Hee. you sound really confident that I won't be able to take it from you" She leap from my shoulder and transformed into her human form in front of me. She showed me her mischievous smile.

"*chuckle* Do you want to try it?" I looked at her eyes provoking her. We looked at each other for a few moments and she dropped her shoulder. It seemed she didn't want to do it.

"I will think about your offer Nyaa. I will leave for today. See you Elliot" She disappeared like a fog and I put the parchment into my inventory. I guessed she need to prepare her heart to face her sister. She must have some guilt toward her.

I continued my walk home alone. I didn't know how much changed from the original in this world. The ability and magic in this world itself became so vast that I didn't knew how this world could function normally.

With how many person from different franchise mixed, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow there would be a news that a Titan was destroying the Great Wall in China.

.

.

.

It had been some time since my talk with Kuroka. The event at circle was reaching its end. The girl actively participated in the event to make it a success. Kasumi especially was the one with the most energy to make this event a success. She had several times helped me solving some problem with the others.

Maybe if I was not here, she would be the one who contributed the most to this success.  She had the quality of main character, cheerfull and head straight one to solve the problem at hand without minding her surrounding.

Yukina seemed to have soft side for her. She gave Kasumi some pointer when she trained together. I might be wrong but Yukina seemed to greatly on Kasumi hair when they practiced together.

I wonder if Yukina treat her nicely because Kasumi looked like a cat with her hairstyle. When I confronted it to her, she just looked away not answering.

I put aside the unnecessary thought and focus on today performance.

"Please prepare yourself, you will be on the stage in ten minutes" I said toward them. There were only two songs left from the setlist. The last two song was an original made by the collaboration of all five bands.

Quintuple☆Smile and Picotto! Papitto !! GARUPA ☆ PICO !!! were the title of the last two songs. I didn't know why but I could fell the aura of dead from the second song even though there was nothing wrong with it.

It must be just my mind playing trick on me.

"Yay, Elliot we are ready" Kasumi who arrived with all of the vocalist  and the member who would perform said.

The five vocalist  wore colorful costume of their own band. I could hear the sound of the audience from here who couldn't wait for their performance.

"Ah, you still have some time left, you should check your equipment one more time"

"Happy Lucky! Smile! Yay!" Kokoro ignored  my words and head straight to the stage.

"Hey, wait!" I said toward her but it was too late. The other member just sighed at that. They already used to her unexpected action.

"We should have made Misaki standby here to monitor her" I said in regret.

"Please don't talk like I am her trainer" Misaki said from beside me after changing from her Michelle suit.

Nothing could be done, she already started doing magic trick on the stage. I told the rest to join her on the stage and start it earlier.

The other members who were already free started to watch their friends who sang the closing song.

"Good work" Marina said to me while offering something to drink.

"At least with this, the event is done right" It became a bigger hit than we thought. The ticket were already sold out and the reaction of it online was also positive.

I watched the girls sang the song. It was beautiful song. The different voice created something unique that was hard to hate. The audience swing their glowstick excitedly in agreement toward my though.

It was a rewarding feeling that, our hard work was rewarded like this.

In a corner of my eyes, I saw a notification that made a small smile appeared on my face.

[The main mission Make The event of Live House Circle a success! is complete]

[Received one random ability upgrade ticket]

With the last melody of the song resounding on the live house, the first Girl Band Party was a success.

22