Troublesome One
493 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the assortment of food and drink on the table. Even if I said assortment, it was just a food and drink the girl brought to this place. There were also some snack that was bought from the café in the front of circle.

The macaron tower looked especially beautiful in the sea of snack and pastries. Every person took some snack and enjoyed the situation while conversing.

We decided to hold small celebration for the success of the  Girl Band Party. Marina had been letting us to use Circle to hold a small party for the members and staff.

I could see some of them talking outside of their band.

"To think the time we stand in the same stage come, fate really is fickle isn't it, Chisato." Kaoru smiled toward Chisato with her prince act.

"I am sorry, do I know you?" Chisato attitude was cold opposite of Kaoru friendliness.

"Fufufu, I like how you hide your embarrassment behind that cold exterior, how fleeting" It didn't faze Kaoru even a bit though.

"No, I think I won't really recognize you if we compare you to the past Kao-chan"

"Wh-Wha, don't call me that in public" Kaoru tried to block Chisato mouth. Chisato just looked amused seeing her friend.

.

"Ahh, I think I took too much, I can't finish this" Ako looked at the half eaten Macaron Tower in front of her.

"That's why you should not gotten too excited, here lets finish it together" Tomoe seeing Ako in trouble helped  finishing her food.

"Waa, thank you sis" Ako thanked her sister while still trying to finish her food

"..."Hina looked at their interaction and had a flash of inspiration. She immediately went and ordered some food.

"Siss...." She shouted toward Sayo side bringing her plate of food.

"No..." Before even hearing her request she already answered.

"Ehhh!... I don't even say anything yet" She was shocked because it was different from what she imagined.

"No means no" Sayo still refused her adamantly.

It might be different if Hina brought fries in those mountain of food I thought.

.

"This Choco Cornet seemed to be more delicious than usual, Moca-chan is impressed" Moca took the Choco Cornet which was brought by Saya.

"I know right, it seemed they change the ratio of Cream and Cocoa Powder in the Cornet. The usual one is good but I think this one is better *nom*" Rimi nimble on the food like a squirrel.

"Right Right *nom*. As expected of Yamabuki Bakery " They ate while giving their impression on the pastries like someone from Totsuki Academy.

"T-Thanks (I had no idea)" Saya gave her thanks even though  she didn't even realize the change in the flavor.

She just looked at the two loyal customer who always swept up the Choco Cornet in the store. She started to wonder whether her parents put some drugs in the food which made both of them so addicted.

.

I took some drink after giving some greeting to the girls and staff that helped. I stood silently looking at my system screen. It made felt troubled since yesterday. It was the reward from the quest.

[Random Ability Upgrade Ticket x1]

Choose random ability and item in your list and upgrade it to the next level (usable to the one with SR grade and below). Note : Can't be reversed.

I read the explanation while looking at my list of ability.

Even if it was random, I actually didn't mind even if useless ability was the one upgraded. But there was just one troublesome one that even in worse case scenario I didn't want it to be upgraded.

In the lowest rarity it already gave me a heap of anxiety. I didn't want to imagine how troublesome it would be when that one was picked.

I knew it had a small chance of it chosen but have you ever heard about greed sensor. I thought this system had something similar and would screw me over if I tried to use this now.

The dilemma was strong here. Should I use it now and left it to fate or use it one emergency leaving it to plot armor. It was a hard choice. aftert thinking about it, I decided to hold on it  and enjoy the party for now.

When I shifted my attention to the party, I noticed that Kasumi was saying something to the crowd.

"Lets do that! C'mon" Kasumi was smiling proposing something.

"...W-well" Yukina was flustered seeing Kasumi energy. It's really hard for her to handle with bundle of energy like Kasumi.

"C'mon Yukina,  There is nothing wrong in fulfilling our cute kouhai wish, right?" Lisa gave some support toward Kasumi.

:...If you say so" She agreed readily toward the two persuasion.

Curious what they were talking about, I tried to ask . It seemed Kasumi would like to do a toast. She had seen something similar in a movie and would like to imitate it.

It was harmless action so it didn't take long to convince all of them. I looked at the now empty drink in my hand,  and prepared to do a toast. I saw that the others also held a glass of drink.

"For the Girl Band Party and to enjoy that sparkling, heart-pounding beat" Kasumi shouting her wish for the future.

"Me too! me too! To make the the world smile!" Kokoro imitated Kasumi and said her wish.

The others who were not shy also said their wish and the more laid back one just act reserved. Most of it were an hopeful wish for the future. It made a small smile on my face.

There was no one stupid enough to shout something weird in this situation.

[Oh, I can fix that]

"huh"

Some voiced resounded in my mind. Before I could respond something filled my vision.

---------------------------------------------

| 1. To make harem of beautiful boy      |

---------------------------------------------

.

-------------------------------------------

| 2. To make harem of beautiful girl      |

-------------------------------------------

.

---------------------------------------------

| 3. To make harem of beautiful trap        |

---------------------------------------------

I was flabbergasted seeing the sudden choice. Remembering the voice just now, I was sure it was that weird god that appeared some time ago.

I tried to reach him but he just ignored me. Seeing no way out, I was forced to choose.

.

.

.

[Hahaha]

The laugh of the God that called himself Aren was heard in my head.

(You bastard) My face was red in anger toward him. I tried complaining but he just shrugged it while laughing.

Remembering the stupid thing I just said flamed the anger within me. I never knew that he could do something like that.

Thankfully after that they wouldn't asked more about it, It still felt a little awkward though. The girls showed various expression toward my words. Some amused and some made a dumfounded face looking at me with a face asking why I said something like that.

[But its the truth though] He said depending himself.

I wouldn't say I was not thinking it but shouting it in public made me look like a pervert. It was like someone who said they liked to eat ass in a public party.

I tried to give a piece of my mind to this guy who was responsible for my embarrassment.

"Oh Ran look. Its the guy that just said he is going to make a harem" I didn't realize it but Moca and Ran were beside me.

[This girl know what's up...] I ignored the comment from him.

"Please just forget about it" I said helplessly.

"...You mean you won't pass it as a joke" Ran asked me curiously.

"What do you think?" I gave her my best smile. Ran just looked away with a red face. I guessed she remembered what I did the last time.

"Still I can understand what Elliot feel"

Suddenly another person joined the conversation. It was Otae from Poppin'Party with Arisa beside her with a shocked face seeing her friend suddenly saying that.

(What are you doing!) Arisa besides her whispered.

"Oho, lets hear more" Moca curious about what Otae thought.

"You know, when you like more than a person, you will start considering a harem right. I can understand" She nodded her head which made all of us surprised.

"Uhmm... O-tae why do you sound like someone who already experienced in this" Arisa who was curious about her friend asked with shaking voice.

"Of course because I have boyfriends. We even sleep together " She said without a shred of hesitation.

""ehh"" We were surprised from her words. Wait, there was an 's' in the boyfriend. You mean you had more than one.

"It was hard to choose one of them but with Harem being legal, I don't need to worry" She said with sparkle in her eyes while putting her finger on her lips.

All of us was surprised with mouth wide open. I didn't even consider this situation and at loss for words. I even forgot about the existence of Aren.

To think there was someone who did reverse harem near me. Should I call her senior from now

"I-I see, to think a girl near me is this experienced. Moca-chan pure heart is shocked" Even though she hid it with a joke, I could see her ear was a bit red. It was the same thing with the other two though, Ran and Arisa was red  while opening and closing their mouth.

"Ah I have their foto with me, do you want to see?" She took out her phone and showed us a picture.

All of us were curious and hunched together trying to look at Otae boyfriends. There were picture of Otae surrounded by male while smiling. Our eyes become dot seeing the picture. There were black, white and even brown in color.

""Don't confuse us like that"" Arisa and me shouted in unison. There were picture of male in there, A male rabbits that is.

"Oh you two are in sync" She made an o face seeing us in sync.

"That's not the point!" Arisa tried to explain that you can't make your pet rabbit a boyfriend.

"Eh, you can't?" She made a face of disbelieve.

Of course not I thought. Unless you had a fetish of B or F which I hoped not.

[What an interesting bunch] I shifted my focus to this guy again. There was too much distraction in the room.

Feeling that I need to know what his intention, I excused myself from the party to talk with him.

"So? You don't appear just to mess with me right?" I asked for his purpose. Even though I couldn't see him, I could imagine his lips curved into a smile.

He was a troublesome one because I didn't know how to handle him. I just remembered that he said he would speak  with me after I finished the main task. Curious about his business, I gave him my full attention.

[Hey would you like to make a deal with me?] He said toward me.

18