You Sus
467 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He suddenly proposed to make a deal with me.

"Aren't your way approaching me to make a deal weird?" I make a weird face toward his words

Usually people would make a good impression to the one who they wanted to make deal with. But he already made a lot of bad impression on me. I was not sure if he really did mean to do this.

(Its just a prank bro)

"If you think everything can be forgiven with that word, maybe you need to have your head checked" I glared without hiding my anger.

My trust in him got lower which I didn't know that I still had. Were you just joking around with me.

(At least hear about it first) Unfazed by my glare he continued to talk.

"Its hard to listen to someone that I don't know anything about" I talked back to him

(Even though I already introduced myself in our last meeting?)

"I only remember you making fun of me"

Actually I almost forgot about his existence. Even though it was just some times ago, it felt like it was already six months since I heard of him.

I could hear him sighing and shaking his head.

(Well I guess I can make a proper introduction to smoothen this talk) I could hear some kind BGM music in the background. You sounded like you were really prepared.

Would he actually tell me what kind of God he was.

(People say "I got this in one roll is it good?" on the other side say "I save for months not even one SSR, seriously" the god that born from the wish of having a better luck than the other player, Aren Gesus at your service. Pray to me if you want rainbow in your next roll.)

"Its an Evil God!!!" I shouted to him

(How rude, I am not an Evil God)

An Otaku God that rule luck and randomness. Someone who like to screw someone, no matter how you see it, you were definitely not a good one.

(Its weird to label a God with something like good and evil)

I was at loss for words. From what I experienced with you, I could only see you as someone who brought misfortune to others.

(That was such a limited viewpoint..) He might have been reading my mind with that response.

(The road to heaven is paved with bad intention) I didn't understand why he reversed some famous quote.

(Do you know in the past I screw someone luck so bad which made the Japanese government to revise their law in mobile gaming)

"Wait, so it was your fault" I remembered there was a famous accident in mobile gaming industry called Monkey Gate that made significant change on the way company ran their game.

(See even me screwing someone luck can result in good things)

I could imagine him feeling proud of that. Couldn't refute that it made a slight improvement in the industry though.

Feeling that it would go nowhere if I kept up with his charade. I asked what his request was.

"I need you to release me" He said his request to me. He explained that he got bored just playing game all day and would like to get released.

It took a few moments for me to process his request. I could presumed that I had the capacity to help him.

I got that this was his request but a deal needed to be beneficial for both parties. I could get some information from him first before giving my answer.

I remembered that I started  to hear him after the Kokabiel incident. First I need  to hear what's the deal with that.

Moreover the stalker incident previously might also have some relation. The item that the man possessed look like something that could be gotten from the system. I tried asking him about it.

"Oh that..."

.

.

.

"How could this happen!" A roar of anger was heard in a room. There were some people who flinched at the sight of the aura that came from him.

The man Shalba couldn't contained his anger. It was not weird after hearing that some of his men were obliterated by some unknown force. It even some time before an important event coming up.

Not only that he got information that a rumor of peace talk would really happen.

"Damn it that bastard Sirzech. He really don't have any pride as a devil." This place was a meeting place for Khaos Brigade or specifically for the Old Devil Faction. 

A group of devil that was dissatisfied with the current Devil government.

"You won't be gathering us here only to complain right" Creuserey another higher up in this faction spoke.

"No, There is someone who will be joining us today. He is recommended by Prince Rizevim" Shalba clicked his tongue at him. But remembering the agenda today, he called the person inside.

The sound of footstep was heard in the room. A man with black hair with a sickening smile entered.

"Howdy there, hehehe... it isn't too late to join this little party isn't it" His words gave him a few glare from the people in the room.

"*slurp* Such a warm reception, aren't this too much stimulation for my first time " He ignored the gaze of the people and smile at the invisible screen that only he could see.

[Infiltrate one of the Khaos Brigade Faction completed]

[Reward Random SSR Beast X1]

.

.

.

"Can you lower the price a bit for a regular?" A handsome man with a short black hair said toward a mysterious merchant. The merchant face and body was covered so no one could guess his identity.

"No bargaining, all of the price is fixed" Hoarse voice was heard from the man

The handsome man was Cao Cao the leader of Hero Faction from Khaos Brigade.  Hero Faction were compromised of human that got misfortune because of their power whether it was sacred gear or others. Their goal was to defeat the being that bring harm to human.

Cao Cao met this man some time ago. The man could provide anything from equipment and healing potion comparable to Phoenix tear from the devil side.

The only bad things were that we need to pay for his service. It seemed he quite like the Hero faction because he joined it when Cao Cao said that he would buy his merchandise regularly.

Still with the addition of this man, his group became more like a group in a RPG game..

The man just ignore Cao Cao and looked at the screen in front of him containing the list of item he could sell.

.

.

.

"Kuro!" Illya screamed toward her. All of the group sprawled on the ground with bathed breath.

"That's why I said, I don't want to fight" A boy with a blonde hair and red eyes said toward Illya.

"What do you say after attacking us like that" "Right, Right" Illya supported by her wand  Ruby protested toward the boy.

"I already said that I only wanted to borrow your class card fo-" The young boy sighing at the girl action but suddenly feeling some attack he jumped backward.

"That is a really weird way to greet someone"

Abbigail in her witch form appeared looking at the young king of heroes. She tried attacking again but the rain of weapon hinder the tentacle from reaching him.

"Y-you are the transfer student...-' Illya was flabbergasted seeing the recently transferred girl in front of her not only that...

"W-what are you wearing!! Pervert there is a pervert here!" She shouted toward Abby attire in red face.

"Hohoho... what is this? Dark Magical girl? what a risque costume" Ruby flew around taking foto of Abby.

*Smack* Annoyed she smacked Ruby with her key

"GYAAA" "RUBYYYY"

"hahaha... I already get what I want so I will excuse myself" The young Gil said after showing a deck of card in his hand.

"Ahhh.. That's our class card!" Ignoring Illya scream, Gil summon the flying ship Vimana and escaped from the place.

Abby couldn't do anything with how fast the ship escape.

"Hahaha... That was fun. With this I can do much more in this world" The young gil laughed innocently.

[The Heroic Spirit 'Cultured Pirate' Liked what he just see]

[1000 GP is donated]

[The Heroic Spirit 'Hunter of Chastity' want to know how to kill this cultured pirate]

[The Heroic spirit "Knight of NTR' is wondering why he get this weird title]

The young Gil looked at the screen in front of him laughing.

.

.

.

"You mean there are other who have the same system?"

"Having the same is not the right word.." He explained that it was the residue power when he created this world. It was not a complete system and it worked differently from mine.

"My power is luck and randomness after all. It seem it latched itself into some people it like."

Hearing it, I started to wonder whether  crossing path with them would be inevitable. I got a little worried.

"Only system user can defeat system user" Did you mean stand user, I retorted. Still I need more information about the other who had this system. I tried to ask more.

"Well they are..... *look away* quite harmless, you don't need to feel worried."

"...." I stared in disbelieve. You know some of them just tried to kill me some time ago. He couldn't tell me about them because of some rule.

(Lets back to our deal.) He tried to shifted our focus back. I tried to ask more question but he didn't want to answer. Feeling helpless, we talked back about how I had the power to release him.

Now that I thought about it. There must be a reason why he was sealed. It might be a bad things to listen to him.

My feeling shifted to a distrust.  He might be able to control some of the system in a limited way but it was mostly not harmful. Thinking that it was better to refuse...

(I can delete the absolute choice from your skill)

"Tell me more please" I decided that it was not a good things to judge someone to early.

15