Bad Luck
386 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A suspicious God that made you hard to believe in him. Still this system power came from him. Even though he said he was sealed, he knew more how it operated than me which was worrisome.

It made me felt uncomfortable knowing that someone was inside and could do something annoying easily. I had my suspicion that he already did it in the past via the system.

When I inquired him about it, he just nodded and said that he was doing it to waste some time which made me quite mad at him which proved to be useless.

Even so the things that he did still could be considered a childish prank that in the end still gave some benefit me in some way. It gave me quite a complicated feeling though. Should I feel grateful that, he only did something like that thus far.

Putting the matter of the past aside, I focused on his statement saying that he could delete the absolute choice which the one responsible for putting it in me might be him in the first place. Still I started to put more though about it because I started to feel tired with this Absolute Choice.

Just in case, I asked him what happened if I refused to help him. He said that nothing would change, but the thing that happened some time ago might happened more often because he felt bored.

I glared at him  thinking that he would also resort to threat what a despicable God. I tried to keep myself calm then continued to talk to him.

"But what will happened if I unseal you anyway?" I asked curiously. Would he became a god again, it sound so easy though.

He explained that when he was sealed those Old relic which what he called them said that he could go out if the host of his power gave him permission. I thought that they wouldn't know that he would annoy me like this to get it.

And for getting out, his power would be limited. He would get an avatar body. Releasing him mean for him was like giving him parole where he was still monitored.

When he was released, it was needed for him to do good deed to lessen his punishment.

"I am wondering, isn't their intention for you to at least make a better rapport with me before asking?" I didn't know if I should felt relieved knowing he didn't hide his nasty personality.

(That is a pain to do and while sealed I have a lot of time so I spend my time wisely) It seemed he spent most of his time playing all of the game he could before he got bored.

Was this how an introvert act when they told to stay at home locked with plenty of game and internet connection.

I guessed he could have a talk with me earlier but didn't do it because he was preoccupied with that.

"I see, so you contacted me because you want to go out now"

(Well I already played most of the game, so I got bored) I could heard him yawning.

Thinking about this I didn't want to agree but I guess my option was limited. I hated it if something like the one before continuously happen.

Still if I was forced to agree at least I need to get better things from him in this deal.

I started to discuss things with him requesting for additional benefit. Knowing that he needed my help and his  crime to me in the past, I used it to negotiate.

Surprisingly he agreed easily. To sum it up in exchange for releasing him, I got, first the erasure of this Absolute choice skill, second a random SSR ticket in exchange for two million GP. Though I was prepared to bargain, it became anticlimactic. I should have asked more.

We wrote a binding contract so that no one would violate them.

Then with his instruction, I prepared to release him. Release itself not the right word, because he would just have a freedom to go out with limitation. I started the process of his release.

"I Elliot Artel as the host approve the Parole of Aren Gesus. This contract will be valid as long as he doesn't breach the contract" A small light came out of my body.

The light then stay a float in front of me before transforming itself into something.

Curious about what kind of form he would take, I stare silently until the light turned off. After some time I could see his small silhouette.

My eyes twitch seeing him. He never said the form would be humanoid but this was even out of my expectation.

"Oh, I know it will be hard to get human form but to think it will be like this." speaking like it was other problem, he flapped his long ear to get used with his body. He didn't look like disappointed about his condition.

I looked at him intently. A white doll like body with an expressionless voice. It looked like a cat or a rabbit but with his red eyes and those floating ring floating on his ear, I knew it was not a normal animal.

It was the being that popularize the horror genre to Mahou Shoujo anime.

"Why do you look like an Incubator?" I looked down at the infamous creature.

"Don't sweat it. Unlike the real one, I won't be tricking young girl to fight" He still trying to get used to his new body.

I was sure that there was no Mahous Shoujo like Madoka in Japan and there was no sighting of creature like this which made me felt relieved but because of me he now exist.

But did he have  power to turn people into magical girl like the original. Curious about it, I looked at him with curiousity. After some time, he got used with his new body. Then a new light appeared and took a form of some tool.

"I am in the good mood right now, so here this one is freebie" He looked at me while saying that.

I hurriedly caught the thing that he threw at me. A pink chainsaw that I didn't know whether to say it was cute or creepy.

"This one definitely come from the wrong Mahou Shoujo anime" I muttered quietly.

[Congratulation you got Mystletainn(SR)]

I didn't have any intention to become Masou Shoujo. Even so I would not refuse something free. I put it in my inventory just in case needing it in the future.

"Farewell, I will look around. Good luck with your roll" he became invisible and disappeared from my sight.

I started to think that I might be letting something dangerous out. However as a protagonist, I had the right to left the problem to its own device until I regret it later on.

Trying to not thinking about it anymore, I focus and looked at my status and checked whether the Absolute Choice skill was really deleted. I felt relieved because he really kept the deal. Then the next one. I prepared myself for the other thing from this deal, A random SSR ticket.

I took out the random SSR ticket and rip it apart. I could see the rainbow light from the system. It was the most beautiful color in the world.

I waited excitedly for the new ability that I would get from this. Then the animation stopped and I read the description.

[Congratulation you got Supreme Primarch Wings (SSR) from the random SSR ticket]

[If you collect the same SSR nine more times you will have the chance to choose one SSR of your choice]

My face froze from seeing the message. It was like the world was giving me a middle finger. What was the chance of getting the same SSR with the many number of abilities in the system anyway.

Getting a SSR was hard enough now I need to get nine dupe. Might as well said that you want me to screw myself.

I looked at the clear blue sky holding back the tear that almost came out. I consoled myself that at least I got a free SR item.

10