A Wrong Romantic Comedy
976 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A promise was a sign of trust between people. Breaking a promise mean breaking the trust you have. It would be hard to rebuild the trust that was already broken. Maybe some might thought it was not important to keep a trust. However it would become a disaster depending on the people whose trust you broke.

'BAM' The sound of door being opened was heard in the room making the students in the room surprised.

"Yukinoshita, Yuigahama, Hikigaya here this guy want to join the club. With this you won't need to worry about member" Hiratsuka sensei gave a refreshing smile while taking a tied students to the room.

"I am not going to run away or anything can you release me Miss Hiratsuka" I complained with being treated like criminal.

"Oh I doubt that, since its was a long time ago that you said that you will join this club" I wouldn't deny that I almost forgot about it.

I knew that I promised her this after finishing my business but I never imagined that I would be dragged here. She even knew that I already finished my business in Circle.

Stopping with the talk, she put me on a chair and tied me to it. I felt that it was too far, was she not afraid PTA would hear about this.

"Well I have some business to do, so get along all of you" Leaving that irresponsible remark, she left me in the room with three unfamiliar students. It was so irresponsible, I hoped she at least introduced me to them.

I calm myself down and all of us looked at me with varying expression.

"uhh... Hello?" I tried to greet them.

.

.

.

"It seems Miss Hiratsuka like to put some weird male student here. We already have masochist and now a tied up pervert." The one who talked was a beautiful girl with waist long black hair with a two red ribbon as accessories. Her name was Yukinoshita Yukino. She really didn't hold back to a person she just met.

"Wait! Who are you calling a Masochist." A short haired boy with a dead fish eyed replied to the comment of Yukinoshita. There was a ahoge on top of his head which was the first time I saw on a guy. His name was Hikigaya Hachiman.

"Well with how you still coming to this room after how badly I treat you that was the most plausible conclusion. or maybe A stalker, then?" She gave another harsh remark to Hikigaya.

"Not that, either! Hey, why are these guesses based on the assumption that I like you?" They continued to argue despite me still tied on the chair like this.

"Is this really called the Service Club?" With how the club called, I expected something more hospitable treatment from the members. Maybe Miss Hiratsuka put me in a fight club instead except they use words to fight.

"W-well that's just how these two always act" The one who said that to me was Yui Yuigahama. I wonder if these two girl parents feeling lazy when they named their child. Yuigahama had a short light orange hair with a loose side bun on the side. She had quite a big asset and when he was side by side with Yukinoshita, it showed how unfair God was.

"W-what's wrong Yukinon?" Yukinoshita made a scary face out of nowhere making Hikigaya flinched in response almost saying sorry out of fear.

"I don't know, I just felt someone is thinking something rude about me" Girl something had quite  a weird sixth sense.

I would be club member from now so I tried to introduce myself to all of them but Yukinoshita just put her hand to stop me.

"I don't think you need to do that, It will be harder to not know your name" The other two agreed to Yukinoshita statement.

I did do a few things that made me stood out since I came here beside being a transfer student from overseas. Especially in preparing for the Circle Event, there were time I need to go to different class to discuss the matter of the event.

It was not weird for me to be known especially knowing that I talked to some (in)famous students ranging from Idol, the disciplinary committee and even problem child.

The ticket for the events was also sold to the students of this school where I also taking part in it.

"Why does a social butterfly like you is in this weird club anyway?" Curious, Hikigaya asked, But his word got him a glare from Yukinoshita but he just looked away.

Hikigaya wondered why someone who had no problem with social problem was in this Sanatorium full of problem students.

"It is to repay a favor to Miss Hiratsuka, well I was dragged here anyway when I forgot about it" It was partly my fault. But to think she would tie and dragged me here, It was amazing in a weird way.

It was actually possible for me to escape, however when she put me in a headlock and felt the sensation of her breast, I lost focus enjoying the bliss. When I knew it, I was dragged here.

Still in this school, it was needed for at least four students to be recognized as a club. I didn't really mind putting my name here since I didn't join any club. Becoming a ghost member was still an option after all.

"Isn't this good Yukinon hikki now we can officially use this room" Yuigahama smiled toward the two of them.

They both gave their agreement. The classroom was quite big with only one table and few chairs  put in the middle as the place for us to sit. On the corner of the room, I could see some snack and tea set. Yukinoshita walked to the corner and took the tea set and bringing it to our table.

"What does this club do anyway?" I asked tried to know more about this strange club. Yukinoshita who was preparing to pour tea to her cup looked at me. She stood up and made a loud proclamation.

"Haves giving things to Have-nots out of the goodness of their hearts is known as volunteering. Giving aid to developing nations, running soup kitchens for the homeless, and  letting unpopular guys talk to girls… Lending a helping hand to people in need. That is what this club does."

'Clap' 'Clap' Yuigahama gave applause to the proclamation of Yukinoshita. So it was like Noblesse Oblige. Helping unpopular guys talk to girls, to think such noble mindset was in this club. I would be touched if she would not say that while giving a gaze of pity to Hikigaya.

"Stop gazing at me you freaky chick" Hikigaya complained with her sarcasm toward him

"Both of you really get along" I chuckle seeing their interaction.

""No we are not"" They both said that simultaneously.

At least I could grasp what this club was about. I didn't know whether they really could do their purpose with their contrasting personalities.

"Ah here some tea" Yuigahama offer some drink to me. I gave my thanks with a smile. She blushed a little seeing it.

"Slut.." Hikigaya said in a low voice.

"Huh? What do you mean, slut? I'm still avir—Uh… Ah-ha-ha! N-nothing! Stop calling me that Hikki" She was embarrassed when leaking her secret. I didn't know why she was embarrassed about it though.

"Yuigahama virginity aside can you please release me from this first" I was still tied to the chair. I couldn't even drink even if she put the tea in front of me.

"Oh I thought it is your preference. Don't worry I won't judge anyone with their fetish. But please stay apart at least five meter apart from me for my safety." No this was something Miss Hiratsuka did. I tried to explain but to no avail. I was branded as someone who was like to be tied.

"You really have it hard here" I looked at the other male student  here. It was bad for someone to get that kind of sharp word everyday. Still she only use those sharp on me and Hikigaya. Maybe she only do it to male because the way I saw it she at least speak softer to Yuigahama or maybe it was just because she was her friend.

But after talking to Hikigaya, he just ignored me. I still looked at him wondering what's wrong.

"ahh, are you talking to me?"

"Well I looked at you when I was talking." He sighed then started pondering something.

"Ah I apologize, I thought you are still talking with Yukinoshita."

"How do you get that when I am looking at you anyway"

"My friend once told me that in the past that he thought that someone was talking to him and he blabber a lot of thing but in truth the person was talking to the person behind him. It was so embarrassing that when he remembered it, he always bashed his head to wall three times to forget it. I just don't want to experience the same thing" He said that he would only answer when he was one hundred percent sure it was aimed toward him.

"What... why are you looking at me like that" Hikigaya wonder why all of us gave him a look of pity.

"You should stop with the friend excuse, Just a glance at you, we know you don't  have any friends" Yukinoshita said without mercy.

"Hikki..." Her gaze was like looking at a poor animal.

"I guessed I will apologize for making you remember something unpleasant" I said that even though I didn't know what I did wrong.

A sharp tongued girl, a cheerful girl and a negative boy. I thought these three would be an interesting people to have as a friend. It would also be good if they would release me while I was still tied to the chair.

13